Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

CN app is God Tier. So much pixie gem goodness! 

So much to say about the last few episodes!!! 

28 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Found the promo for Wanted.

THE HYPE IS REAL, I'm so excited.

• Brohoof 2

I wasn't expecting an hour long event for Steven Universe, but I am pretty excited to see the start of season 5 pretty soon.

I wonder how the rest of the season will play out, and whether or not it is the final season of the show.

• Brohoof 3

It's funny how most shows would end a season with a cliffhanger, than build months of hype for the resolution...yet CN airs the next season's premier with a shorter gap than we often saw during the last season. :P 

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Tao said:

Steve has really come a far way in the seasons in finding his own way!

Yea... watching the first ever episode doesn't feel right anymore

• Brohoof 3

Spoilers for the Wanted special, Don't look if you don't want Spoilers 

Spoiler

OMG, I can't hold my excitement, even after watching the Wanted Special!

So apparently Rose was framed or simply assisted by a Diamond in shattering Pink Diamond! I think it's Yellow Diamond considering how badly she reacted when this case was given, proofing both of the lawyers and also really wanting to just shatter Steven without doing the trial.

I'm also wondering what's going to happen to Lars considering he's stuck on Homeworld now with those new Gems.

I sure can't wait for the next episode!

• Brohoof 2

Yesterday's Wanted event was all kinds of awesome.

We got some interesting drama involving the Diamonds, some interesting new characters, and Lars got some really great character development.

• Brohoof 1

The revelations came thick and fast in the first few episodes of Season 5!

So Pink Diamond's true shatterer is back up in the air! And we now know Lion once got resurrected by Rose, just like Lars did. Homeworld has an underground fusion society.

Stunning job once more by the Crewniverse!

• Brohoof 2

So my thoughts on who shattered Pink Diamond:

Yellow Diamond either did it or knows exactly who and it wasn't Rose. She acted oddly and wanted to finish the trial as fast as possible.

On another note, I read some leaked episodes that White Diamond will appear soon. Are these real? I hope so, white diamond is going to be so angry xD

Well in the truth,  we know it has to be Yellow who did something like Shatter Pink but my reasons in thinking: why?   Was

Pink maybe changing her mind on the earth and the role of gems in how they lived?  Did Rose take the fall on purpose to

save the earth and etc reasons?  A lot of things up in the air and now we have White coming into play of things!

I had an odd thought, give me a second to work it out:

Spoiler

We know (from Rebecca Sugar) that the various Diamonds and their minions are divided by function. Yellow is military and Blue is 'diplomacy'. Rose was part of Pink's crew, and we know Rose had healing abilities and a nurturing nature, while we also know Pink kept zoos and was in charge of creating new kindergartens. So Pink might be the gem equivalent to a Medical branch.

We know Pink's no longer around, and that everyone thinks she's shattered. We know Pink didn't have her normal entourage at the time. We also know that gem corruption showed up soon afterwards. The theories I've seen revolve around Yellow using the corruption as a weapon as revenge for Pink's shattering, or Yellow being the shatterer as she would be able to meet Pink without the entourage and creating the corruption (and the Cluster) as ways to cover it up.

But if Pink was 'Medical', then possibly it would make more sense for Pink to create corruption as the gem version of a bioweapon. And there is someone else who could send her entourage away without it being remarkable, Pink herself.

What if Pink was the source of the corruption? That Pink accidentally infected herself with it, and in an attempt to contain it asked Rose to shatter her. And the war started then rather than some years earlier as everyone tries to give the impression of, because Pink didn't tell anyone what was going on. The war didn't end with the shattering of Pink, it *started* with the shattering of Pink. The containment didn't work, and corruption got out, because they didn't clean up the shards well enough afterwards.

Or perhaps Pink didn't get shattered, just poofed, and is bubbled somewhere only Rose knows about in the same way Bismuth was. Rose has shown a remarkable ability to *not tell people* things. :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm really intrigued with the theory that it was Pearl who was somehow the catalyst. I'm just not certain of the timeline of events during the rebellion. Was Pink shattered before or after the events depicted in The Answer? 

On 6/9/2017 at 10:45 AM, Fhaolan said:

I had an odd thought, give me a second to work it out:

Hide contents

We know (from Rebecca Sugar) that the various Diamonds and their minions are divided by function. Yellow is military and Blue is 'diplomacy'. Rose was part of Pink's crew, and we know Rose had healing abilities and a nurturing nature, while we also know Pink kept zoos and was in charge of creating new kindergartens. So Pink might be the gem equivalent to a Medical branch.

We know Pink's no longer around, and that everyone thinks she's shattered. We know Pink didn't have her normal entourage at the time. We also know that gem corruption showed up soon afterwards. The theories I've seen revolve around Yellow using the corruption as a weapon as revenge for Pink's shattering, or Yellow being the shatterer as she would be able to meet Pink without the entourage and creating the corruption (and the Cluster) as ways to cover it up.

But if Pink was 'Medical', then possibly it would make more sense for Pink to create corruption as the gem version of a bioweapon. And there is someone else who could send her entourage away without it being remarkable, Pink herself.

What if Pink was the source of the corruption? That Pink accidentally infected herself with it, and in an attempt to contain it asked Rose to shatter her. And the war started then rather than some years earlier as everyone tries to give the impression of, because Pink didn't tell anyone what was going on. The war didn't end with the shattering of Pink, it *started* with the shattering of Pink. The containment didn't work, and corruption got out, because they didn't clean up the shards well enough afterwards.

Or perhaps Pink didn't get shattered, just poofed, and is bubbled somewhere only Rose knows about in the same way Bismuth was. Rose has shown a remarkable ability to *not tell people* things. :)

The roles of at least Blue and Yellow Diamond are more or less evident, as you explained. Pink probably did promote healing/growth, if Rose and Steven's powers are any indication. However, "Monster Reunion" established corruption as occurring from the weapon wielded by the Diamonds. (Greg also mentioned Rose only managed to protect those closest to her with her shield.) Centi and the other Gem stragglers were corrupted on the spot. That would undermine a cover-up scenario involving Gem corruption. It's an interesting theory nonetheless.

So much of Steven Universe's story is driven by emotional baggage. It wouldn't surprise me if Pink Diamond and Rose had some sort of prior relationship -- perhaps one which was one-sided -- that prompted either Yellow or White Diamond to expedite her shattering. Really, we're bound to have the pieces fall into place if and when White Diamond is first mentioned/appears on-screen. I do hope Rose is the one responsible for shattering Pink Diamond: it would be a shame to amend the moral ambiguities of her character by having her framed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is just nuts. Lars has been my favorite character since the beginning, pilot episode. All I wanted for him was some kind of closure. With himself and Sadie and his parents or something. I wanted him to feel good with himself and have more confidence in himself. And that he'd talk real talk to Sadie! AND NOW??

He's getting an entire arch for himself and so much happened to him, my Lars mommy heart can't take it. I cannot wait to see him back home, I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM. And my bby Sadie!

Also... Connie is beautiful, looking like that.

Does anyone else think Connie looks older? She was about Steven's height before and now she's got him by what looks like several inches. A time skip prehaps? It would explain Lars's boost in confidence at Homeworld.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am 19 years old and I never thought to watch any cartoon else except My Little Pony. MLP is my childhood passion and apart from it, I did not think of another cartoon that would make me watch joyfully. Afterward, with a recommendation of an online friend I started watching the show named Steven Universe and in five days I have finished it. After the first three episodes, I knew I was also addicted to this show. It was wonderful.

Here is some art I want to share that includes Steven Universe x MLP crossover.

steven universe mlp ile ilgili görsel sonucu 

steven universe mlp ile ilgili görsel sonucu

steven universe mlp art ile ilgili görsel sonucu

İlgili resim

steven universe mlp art ile ilgili görsel sonucu

steven universe mlp diamonds ile ilgili görsel sonucu

steven universe mlp diamonds ile ilgili görsel sonucu

blue diamond pony ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Pick an option to answer that is suitable for you.

1- Do you also like the show? If not why not give it a chance and start? 

2- If you watched what are your opinions about the show? (It means you watched all episodes in order.)

3- If you watched random episodes, came up on TV and not watch it regularly, what are your thoughts on those episodes?

(PS: I highly recommend for you to watch episodes one by one, each episode something happens and I don't want you to miss them. They also include flashbacks and you shouldn't feel "When did this happen?". So please watch it according to series.)

• Brohoof 2