Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

Just now, SpiBaz said:

I have never seen Steven Universe, except the theme song, which is fine. Might watch it some day, but I get an Anime vibe from it.

You should watch it, nothing to do with anime at all. You will love it believe me, I had the same thought first. Give it a try <3.

• Brohoof 1

I've watched the majority of the show (I've skipped a few episodes here and there, and the majority of Season 1A because the first ten episodes made me want to rant and rant about how TERRIBLE it was, which I did do a mini-rant or two about it) and I really liked it. I'd say it's perhaps the best cartoon to air since 2010.

im 26 and theres nothing wrong with being an adult and loving cartoons. 

Im a pretty big SU fan too, i love the theories if anything. 

Jasper and Amethyst are my fave characters... oh and Lion too. 

I was a biiiig fan of the show like 2 years ago! :love: My friend and I held all-nighter SU marathons where we watched the new episodes, sketched SU characters and discussed fan theories. Fun times! <3

I still watch it, but I'm not that much into the show any more. The Zoo/Greg rescue arc killed it for me and made me move on to other cartoons. ^^'

(edited)

If you want to talk to more Steven Universe fans, you should look into my Fanclub thread where you can vent about episodes and such! We need more activity there anyway. :D

HERE

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 2

I'm a big fan of Steven Universe. It got me from the very pilot, and in my opinion this is one of those shows that only get better over time. 

Although I don't know much about SU fandom and fanworks - stick with MLP for now.

@Ginger Ale

Because there is already a fan club thread in existence regarding Steven Universe made, I will be merging yours with that one.

Please be mindful to always double check if a thread is already made elswhere.

:grin:

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

So it seems a new episode titled Dewey Wins is airing on Cartoon Network Asia this Friday.

Omg cant wait. When will it come to US and UK so I can watch it online on Dailymotion? Do you have any idea?

18 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Omg cant wait. When will it come to US and UK so I can watch it online on Dailymotion? Do you have any idea?

I don't know.

EDIT: Apparently, it's 3 episodes after Lars' Head, so unless you don't mind watching it out of order, you may want to wait to watch it anyway.

Edited by PinkiePie97

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The new episodes are now up.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/steven-universe/episodes/index.html

For some reason, CN's website sorted them in the wrong order, but my On Demand has them in the right order. Here's the order they should be watched in:

Dewey Wins
Raising the Barn
Gemcation
Back to the Kindergarten 
Sadie Killer
Kevin Party

Don't have cable? No problem. CN is having another unlocked weekend (they had one about a month ago). Tonight at 6 P.M. EST, the episodes will be available without a cable login (though I don't know if they'll be geoblocked outside the U.S.).

Edited by PinkiePie97

• 2 weeks later...

Well, well, well! More SU - enfin - and wow, just as good as always.

I think they did quite well with this mini-arc - kind of an epilogue to the whole Steven Goes to Homeworld story line. I like how they made Connie actually justifiably angry at Steven for not trusting her enough, although it was perhaps wrapped up a little bit too quickly with Kevin Party... Kevin seems to be the new Lars as far as hatesinks go. Also he mentions a breakup with Sabina... hmmm... Sabina, eh?

numberS.jpg.76da60981719fa8212d4693ce0bde157.jpg

I wonder if Pink-Hair girl could be Sabina?

Anyhow, Greg gets Best Dad Award again! :)

• Brohoof 1