Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

Promo for the TV premieres of the episodes released on the app last month. I’m posting this here because it also mentions that there’s a special event in January.

Edited by PinkiePie97

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The 4 episodes airing in April are what’s being released on the CN app on Monday. Then there will be a half hour episode on May 7 that won’t be releasing on the app before airing on TV.

Edited by PinkiePie97

• 1 month later...
(edited)

New episodes return this summer.

DcofMRiVQAAsLFG.jpg

Also, I love how an episode with a synopsis as simple as Pearl losing her phone turned out to be so big.

Edited by PinkiePie97
  • Brohoof 1

I know many a fan went nuts over the theory that got proven,  while others hate the very idea! 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The new Steven Universe episode was amazing!! :D One of my favorites episodes but of course it had to end on a cliffhanger :unamused:

Spoiler

PERIDOT NO! :(:(:(

tumblr_pbgygheErS1rz6w0do3_540.gif

Though hopefully her and Lapis will get their stars now

• 2 weeks later...

There’s going to be a TV movie.

An episode premiered today at Comic-Con. It will be available to the public either today or tomorrow.

There’s also going to be a crossover event featuring K.O. from OK K.O.!, Raven from Teen Titans Go!, Ben 10, and Garnet.

Man,  White D is just something on a whole new scale when it comes to SU world and story telling.   Also why did she call Steve,   "Starlight"?    I mean is there something more going on with it comes to Pink to White?   And will they also show us how the D's got made in the first place or even how Gems came to be?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New episodes return December 17 at 7:30 P.M. with a 5 episode arc titled Diamond Days. It will air weekly for December 17-January 21 (though it's going to skip the week of January 14). It will contain 5 new songs, each being released the day after their debut. The first episode is the one that was shown at Comic-Con and subsequently released on CN’s website.

https://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/steven-universe-back-on-cartoon-network-december-17

https://www.cbr.com/steven-universe-diamond-days-premiere/

The last episode of the arc, which is airing January 21 at 7 P.M., is an hour long and titled Battle of Heart and Mind.

Edited by PinkiePie97

41 minutes ago, Bas said:

Of the five episodes or of the season? Prob not the announced SU movie, though?

It might actually be both, but I’m not 100% sure. At the very least, it’s the last episode of the arc. And yeah, I don’t think this is the movie.

Edited by PinkiePie97

16 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

New episodes return December 17 at 7:30 P.M. with a 5 episode arc titled Diamond Days. It will air weekly for December 17-January 21 (sounds like it’s going to skip a week because that’s 6 weeks, my guess is the week of Christmas). It will contain 5 new songs, each being released the day after their debut. The first episode is the one that was shown at Comic-Con and subsequently released on CN’s website.

https://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/steven-universe-back-on-cartoon-network-december-17

https://www.cbr.com/steven-universe-diamond-days-premiere/

The last episode of the arc, which is airing January 21 at 7 P.M., is an hour long and titled Battle of Heart and Mind.

I was going to say that I heard this somewhere, but it's actually completely official??? I CAN'T WAIT! :D 

11 hours ago, Bas said:

lol, just redirects me to cartoonnetwork.de

Stupid country blocking.

Tor works, if you define ExitNode to be {us}

(need to fiddle around with noscript etc too though, that site is like 98% tracking/adverts)