Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 2:56 AM, Dawn-Sunlight said:

Anypony seen the new Steven Universe intro yet? 

Reveal hidden contents

I love it because it means Peri gets a solo I mean multiple things that add to it's greatness.  For instance, I'm now really hyped for the possible villains we were shown in the intro, and I really hope these Lapis's are better and more consistent than the one we already have in personality.

I hope Peridot gets more screen time in this new season.

Same! Though if this really is the last season there better be a Lapidot fusion! hahaha

On 10/6/2019 at 10:08 AM, Samurai Equine said:

♫ We, we, we, we, we~ Are here in the future! :love:
SU fanclub, sound off!

And it's Bright!!~

On 10/18/2019 at 1:51 PM, Misscellanio said:

Aye! Didn't know there was a Steven Universe thread! I love SU!

Got into it this year and wow is it amazing! 2nd fav show (behind mlp) 

Favorite episode is a hard one, but might have to say either Mr.Greg or Reunited. Favorite characters 1.Garnet 2.Peridot 3.Steven

Don't own any merch, but did buy two star shirts because I'm planning to do a Stevonnie cosplay (so gunna crop it) and another shirt to keep regular. Also purchased Steven's gem to place on my stomach. And yes def. need a shoulder to cry on because I cry so much watching this show. And the movie was fucking amazing! When I found out the movie was coming, I had to quickly rewatch the show after I had just finished it XD.

I loved the ending song to Mr. Greg! one of the best ones!

Have you watched the movie yet?

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

There's gunna be a Steven Universe Cabaret at a theater in my city.

It's gunna be an original story that incorporates songs from the show/movie. 

More excited about possibly meeting some ChicagoSU fans :D

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I personally want to see the gem world again and the diamonds, but more importantly, I want more songs. Not enough songs, actually I think there are no songs this new season so far, at least a song of actual length. 

Is anyone else less-than-impressed with SU Future so far? I still want to see what's up with Steven turning pink, I can tell we are on the verge of a major development for him. But outside of that, he's becoming kind of annoying to watch, and the show itself really doesn't seem to have much direction. There's not much they are building up towards other than seeing the aftermath of everyone's lives, and I think they spelled that out pretty well with the first few episodes.

21 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

There's not much they are building up towards other than seeing the aftermath of everyone's lives, and I think they spelled that out pretty well with the first few episodes.

That's exactly what's it's doing. 

It's essentially an extra season. It's slice of life showing how the characters are growing when they're isn't some big enemy they have to deal with.