Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

I think things are going to shift more to the Home World Gems and Yellow D,  I don't think things all full done with the Cluster.  Also Peri was just so cute and saying she loved Steven.....

Log_Date_Animation_Peridot_zpsqx6h9w5p.g

• Brohoof 5

I think things are going to shift more to the Home World Gems and Yellow D,  I don't think things all full done with the Cluster.  Also Peri was just so cute and saying she loved Steven.....

sig-4518503.Log_Date_Animation_Peridot_z

I agree. Yellow Diamond is going to see that the cluster didn't form and I doubt she's going to be happy, thinking that Peridot destroyed it possibly as she doesn't know the Crystal Gems are there.

• Brohoof 4

Honestly, I do as well - it felt odd having them worry about it for a whole season only to have it be solved like that.

Then again, it was literally the most Steven moment of the entire show - only starchild could find a way to befriend a giant rock monster and make it save itself ahah

Yeah, it was kinda beautiful tbh. Definitely a Rose-like moment. It kinda shows how much his powers have grown too c:

• Brohoof 4

Comments on the last two episodes, Super Watermelon Island and Gem Drill.

Both of them were fun to watch. The episodes were beautifully animated as always, and the Watermelon Stevens are so cute. :squee:

post-32888-0-36383900-1463435712.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

About the newest episodes:

So, I just want to talk about the fact that Steven felt so emotionally torn about the cluster and the sacred gems... Probably first of all, out of sympathy and understanding, as the pure hearted boy he is. Second... Could these gems be shards of Rose's former army? Could it be that some of the gems morphed into that huge cluster  fought for Rose Quartz? So now that Steven has received her gem with her powers in a way, he somehow feels the gem's pain, confusion and sadness through Rose? That might also be one of the reasons to why Garnet reacted so strongly of it, aside from the fact that she thinks the way the gems were fused and treated was horrid, being a constantly fused gem herself. It's just a thought, what do you guys think?

Give me more episodes about the towns folk, please. No more gems, it's been too many gem episodes and I'm getting tired of waiting for my genuine, heartwrecked human babies. PLEASE, STEVEN CREW... I think I've waited long enough for some more Sadie, Lars or Peedee. It didn't lack humans in the first season, I was so happy. They need more love. Don't listen to the haters, hating on all the non-gems. They're just blind for the potential in our wonderous human towns folk.

tumblr_nec7ylFrtM1s6xzo1o8_r1_1280.gif

Hey guys, I made a little medley of my favorite songs from the show. Have a listen if you'd like :D

https://youtu.be/OU8_VDKaiYE

EYYY, so great, Tech!  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:  It sounds so upbeat and nice. You sound so much like Steven with a somewhat darker tune.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

What a great episode! So nice to finally get some more characterization for Lapis, and that was quite a doozy of a backstory. It makes me wonder, why did the Crystal Gems never help her (before Steven did, of course)?

Edited by TheSqueelyOne
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I love the new episode save me

God I'm so happy Lapis is happy it's everything I've ever wanted and she and Steven have such a good relationship I love it <333 I also adore how they barn has (for now) become Homeworld Gem base, and I'm looking forward to seeing a better relationship between Peridot and Lapis.

Overall, a very cute, happy episode that helped a lot with adding dimension to the world beyond Beach City and provided some great backstory to Lapis.

Also, new official preview for next episode!

http://cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/144670456011/wacky-barn-mates-heres-your-first-glimpse-of

Appears to be no youtube version right now, so tumblr link it is!

Edited by MiniKirby123
  • Brohoof 3

​So much feels in this new episode...... I wonder when we will see connie again.... shes be absent for quite a few episodes..... Anyways loved the new episode, and I cant find one thing I disliked about it.... truly marvelous.

Okay! So, CN France is running the next episodes of SU like full weeks earlier than everywhere else, and they also have them in English. If you want to see the next two episodes in advance, the link is here!

If you want to watch with everyone else (like me) then just wait for them to come out naturally ^^

If you do watch them in advance, then watch them anyway when they show officially if you can - otherwise, ratings will go down! Also, be wary discussing so as not to spoil anyone who doesn't want to see them.

• Brohoof 3

Okay! So, CN France is running the next episodes of SU like full weeks earlier than everywhere else, and they also have them in English. If you want to see the next two episodes in advance, the link is here!

If you want to watch with everyone else (like me) then just wait for them to come out naturally ^^

If you do watch them in advance, then watch them anyway when they show officially if you can - otherwise, ratings will go down! Also, be wary discussing so as not to spoil anyone who doesn't want to see them.

OMG thanks..... Ill end up watching them again... ill just pretend it was the first timeXD

• Brohoof 2

Why does France get episodes early, that's unfair... that said, not saying no to more Steven episodes... :P

Those were awesome.

• Brohoof 3

Two great episodes, I really like the characterization we're getting for Lapis. But that's all I'm going to say for now, I'll get more in-depth once the episodes have aired in the US. I don't feel right discussing anything spoilery until everyone has had a chance to see it.

• Brohoof 3

I knew Lapis Lazuli was super fast. The fact that she could fly back to Homeworld in a jiff showed this and the fact that she could cover so much land in just a few seconds also showed this.

I knew Lapis Lazuli was super fast. The fact that she could fly back to Homeworld in a jiff showed this and the fact that she could cover so much land in just a few seconds also showed this.

She could have used a wormhole.  Plus travelling over the surface of the Earth cannot be compared to travelling intergalactic distances.

I knew about this, and I'm gonna hold out. I didn't want to tell my sister because I knew she was going to watch it early, and she just found out about it.

I knew about this, and I'm gonna hold out.

Same! Waiting for that experience just because 3 episodes in one week is too much I need time to recuperate after Same Old World. Then again, I don't live in the US, and it doesn't show here in Australia, so I'd be watching it online anyway.

Just recently got into this show. So far, I think the animation is beautiful, even in comparison to other Cartoon Network shows that I like, I'm getting interested in the lore, not sure who my favourite Crystal Gem is yet and Steven is starting to grow on me, although I feel like the first few episodes didn't do the best job of characterising Steven. I can also clearly see why the show is so appealing.

• Brohoof 3

Super relevant question after that last bomb guys

Could the Crystal Gems beat everybody's favorite family of PNW vampires at baseball?

Now, on the one hand, the vampires seem to have a lot going for them. Edward can read minds, they're at least as strong and as fast as the gems, and they don't have Steven, Lapis or Saph to weigh them down. On the other hand, Alice seems to be TERRIBLE at pitching, and Amethyst would eat her for lunch. Overall, it seems to be a bit of a toss up.

Either way, I hope somebody makes a montage of the gem baseball game with Muse playing in the background.

Barn Mates:

Love the character development for both Lapis and Peridot! It was nice to see Lapis make... Well, friendship to a degree with Peridot, and also interesting to see how Peridot reacted to someone who wasn't automatically friendly/accomodating like the Crystal Gems/Steven. Lapis' anger was interesting to me - it is understandable, but at the same time, I liked that they came to somewhat of a truce by the end.

• Brohoof 2