Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

Lapis is very bad ass at the end of barn mates when the drone just shows up and than BAM!  Huge water hand just takes it down like nothing!   Its kinda nice now for the Gems to have some real fire power so to speak and Pri was just super cute over all trying to prove she had changed!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I freaking love Lapis, even though she was annoying at the start of barn mates, since she was a jerk to Peridot, but I think she will be improving from now on. 

And Hit the Diamond is honestly one of my favourite episodes so far! I just love all the different characterizations for the Rubies. :D

Edited by SpectraDust

I finally took the plunge and binged every episode available for the first time. I freaking loved every second of it too. I'm quite literally an overnight fan of the series. 

Also Peridot is my spirit animal... or Gem I should say.

• Brohoof 5

Same old World and Barn Mates were good episodes.

It was nice to see some more development for Lapis, and her interactions with Peridot were pretty funny.

• Brohoof 1

I really hope we see all those rubies return, they were all so cute. <3 They should be new members of the crystal gems for sure. Rapid Response Rubiesto help disaster sites as a result of the gem conflict.

• Brohoof 5

I really hope we see all those rubies return, they were all so cute. <3 They should be new members of the crystal gems for sure. Rapid Response Rubiesto help disaster sites as a result of the gem conflict.

Agreed! They were all adorbs, I could see them turning to the Crystal Gem side. 

Also Ruby and Sapphire flirting the whole time was just the best.

tumblr_o7kf7v21cG1uiib8ro1_500.png

• Brohoof 3

The Rubies all have adorable nicknames:

sig-4546452.tumblr_o86bx9NouD1qhjcclo1_1

Those rubies were the greatest.

My favorite would have to be Leggy as she was the most hilarious and adorable out of all of them.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Two new official promos released by Cartoon Network (not leaks!) for one of the upcoming episodes (most likely in Summer of Steven) : Too Short to Ride! Featuring lots of Peridot. c:

• Brohoof 2

Dis show's pretty good breh

Don't think Steven is annoying at all, he reminds me of my nephews kinda actually :P

Pearl is my favorite character so far though, I do like girls who are motherly :)

Not too far in yet though, last episode I watched was Steven and the Stevens so I'm almost at the end of season 1 I think?(according to Google Play anyway so what they consider season 1 might just be half of it I dunno lol)

But yeah it's a great animated show. :D

*warps out to avoid any spoilers*

Apologies for the double post, but it looks like Summer of Steven will be kicking off with a bomb, starting July 18th!

sig-4582539.kfVD588.jpg

Best news I've heard today. Thank you!

Oh my gosh I hope lapidot will just fuse already, the suspense is killing me >_<

• Brohoof 1

About time we get news on the Summer of Steven.

Now I only have to wait 17 more days.

Too bad it's going to be another Steven Bomb.

I hate the hiatuses that come after these events.

I miss seeing Steven Universe as a weekly show with very little breaks.

But more new episodes is always good.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I don't really do gem ships because it seems like crack-ass-shit. I need some sort of plausibility to my romantic situations within fictional scenarios

oh yeah, i watched steven floats recently because i thought it had been released but no it was stilll the leak and theres another 17 days

oh welllll

Edited by Waft
  • Brohoof 1