Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

Because she's a murderous deranges lunatic.... yup..... although I enjoyed the episode I kinda hoped she would make a more.. prolonged appearance in the show.... Perhaps she will come back and NOT try to kill steven with a pile driver.

I think Bismuth is a good cannon and added more depth of the show and the past,  I just think she was overcome with the past and the lost of so many Crystal Gems and just waking up to find out hit something with her.   There is also no doubting her hatred of the  diamonds and wanting to hit them at home world.  Her hate and rage twisted her maybe once true goal to save other gems into what we saw in the eps.

I think the hard part is also founding out what Rose did and not telling the others what happened to her,  seeing her agonize also that Rose never told her friends what happened to her all this time.   I think this ep showed a new light on Rose a bit and sadly Steve had to do what his Mother did.   The twist is,  "I'll tell them the truth,"   "Well I guess you are better than her..."

• Brohoof 5

This week has been really great for Steven Universe.

Definitely the best out of the summer of Steven.

And after last night's episode I am really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

• Brohoof 1

I think Bismuth is a good cannon and added more depth of the show and the past,  I just think she was overcome with the past and the lost of so many Crystal Gems and just waking up to find out hit something with her.   There is also no doubting her hatred of the  diamonds and wanting to hit them at home world.  Her hate and rage twisted her maybe once true goal to save other gems into what we saw in the eps.

I think the hard part is also founding out what Rose did and not telling the others what happened to her,  seeing her agonize also that Rose never told her friends what happened to her all this time.   I think this ep showed a new light on Rose a bit and sadly Steve had to do what his Mother did.   The twist is,  "I'll tell them the truth,"   "Well I guess you are better than her..."

Tao said it well. Do remember that Bismuth also had no idea it's been so long. She was poofed, then bubbled, and put away inside Lion's mane, which has me thinking that place is devoid of time. She came back, not knowing the war was over so long ago. Guaranteed that did something to her mentally. 

That episode was a perfect look into Rose and things. I wished it would've given us some backstory on Lion, though. But, that's alright. In due time. Bismuth was written well. And I'll bet we'll see her again soon. When she's needed. And that's when Yellow Diamond shows up, cause we all know thats going to happen.

Now, remember, though. Next week is the final week of this Steven Bomb. So, some other hinted episodes like Smoky Quartz and Jasper's Corruption will have to wait a little longer, sadly. Next week starts a three-parter. First two parts on Monday, the third on Tuesday. We'll see what the rest of the week gives us.

• Brohoof 1

Spoilers for Back to the Moon!

OMG, I loved this episode :D and we finally learn what happened to Pink Diamond. I thought she maybe got bubbled but nope, she was shattered by Rose which is a massive shocker. I thought Rose was against shattering gems since she refused to use the weapon Bismuth made or maybe she is against shattering gems and she regrets shattering Pink Diamond.

Also I'm pretty sure that even Garnet and Pearl didn't know what Rose did since they seem in shock about it. Pearl was even shaking. I'm starting to think that Rose isn't what she seems.

• Brohoof 1

So far the Summer of Steven has been really good.

After getting a few of the filler episodes out of the way, we have managed to get a lot of interesting episodes, especially in regards to seeing what Jasper is up to.

This, the final week of this Steven Bomb and yesterday was the end of a very long running arc. And they did it amazingly. So much happened in yesterday's episode, it was crazy!

Smoky Quartz was just a badass!

Amythest hit the feels pretty hard, when she called Jasper "sister".

Jasper's corruption, just wow. Such an amazing end to Jasper.

• Brohoof 1

Now we have a bait of the past thrown in  with Pink  Diamond and Rose was under her.    Here we thought we only had three of them but in truth four..

Back to the Moon

I legit want a spin-off that focuses on the rubies. I get so giddy when they're on screen. And I hope we get a flashback that shows how Rose shattered Pink Diamond soon - I wanna see her fight and I feel like they can't leave such a bombshell hanging after Pearl, Steven and even Garnet's reaction.

ALSO STEVEN GARNET FUSE WHEN

• Brohoof 1

Back To the Moon was a great episode.

The reactions of everyone when the Ruby told about Rose shattering Pink Diamond. Steven devastated, Amythest unknowing, but Pearl and Garnet reacting, like they knew it as true. Both immediately looking at Steven, when it was revealed. Such a bombshell.

I love the Rubys, they're entertaining. I hope they return again!

And now Steven's in space. Let's see what happens with that tonight/

• Brohoof 1

Spoilers for Bubbled:

As always, I thought it was a great episode :) and a great ending episode for season 3. I mainly liked the ending part of the episode with the credits music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpLnIbgvTLU

It also turns out I was wrong since I said previously that it seemed that even Garnet and Pearl didn't know that Rose shattered Pink Diamond but it just turns out they never wanted Steven to know. At least we can finally put those theories that Rose is Pink Diamond to rest

Bubbled:

This episode was pretty emotional at the end. Steven was faced with a hard lesson, but I think he accepted that his own mother had to do a necessary evil to free Earth. I knew she did it, the way Garnet and Pearl reacted. Especially, Pearl. She was shaking, cause she likely felt guilt over it. Overall, what an amazing end to season 3 for sure.

So Im all caught up with this one. So far, my favorite gem/character is without question, Peridot. What really got me was how she runs on all fours once in awhile xD

Kindergarden Kid episode was great too.

But for some reason, I like Hit the Diamond.

Anywho, I hope we see Jasper again, muscular chicks are hot imo..

Seeing as Lion's Domain has no oxygen it seems Rose did not intend for Steven to go there since he can't really breath whereas other gems don't need to breath at all. What is Rose's plan for Steven? Did she just want to make a little human?

As for Smokey Quartz it makes no sense that she doesn't have any special abilities over the other fusions. Amethyst is the best shapeshifter and Steven has the best defenses of the gems, so I'm thinking they could do something like shapeshifting an exoskeleton, being able to change the shape of the shield to be bigger or have other gimmicks or something

Edited by cider float

So, in case anyone hasn't heard, even though the Steven Bomb is over, new Steven Universe episodes are not. We're still getting new episodes from now till whenever, but they will only be Thursdays now. So, hooray! No ungodly long pause after all!

• Brohoof 1