Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

(edited)

Eyy, I've watched all the episodes because I've forever been the devoted fan for this show, buuuut ey, did I miss Bismoth somewhere along the line? I haven't watched the episode involving her and I'm reeeeally excited to hear Uzo as her soooo... YAH.. Was that episode in the shorts or something? If I missed it, please gimme a heads-up.

Other than that... I love the show just as much as I did watching the first pilot episode way back when.. I've followed every release date ever since it started airing and I'm SO BLOWN AWAY BY THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS SHOW, STILL!! Years gone by and it will still be just as awesome all the way through. Favorite show for centuries.

Lapis is really growing on me and so is Jasper... All the characters go through SO much character development and I'm so proud of them babies..  :squee: The rubies are just hilarious too.

OH AND DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT LARS EPISODE?!? It was the boooooomb... Now we just need plenty of closure for him and it will be perfect. Fav character is making an entrence with his own episode, I'm so happy!

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 2

Eyy, I've watched all the episodes because I've forever been the devoted fan for this show, buuuut ey, did I miss Bismoth somewhere along the line? I haven't watched the episode involving her and I'm reeeeally excited to hear Uzo as her soooo... YAH.. Was that episode in the shorts or something? If I missed it, please gimme a heads-up.

You did miss it! Dailymotion link if needed:

Uzo is great as Bismuth and I love Natasha Lyonne as Smoky Quartz too. Big fan of OITNB so hearing them is a lot of fun.

• Brohoof 2

You did miss it! Dailymotion link if needed:

Uzo is great as Bismuth and I love Natasha Lyonne as Smoky Quartz too. Big fan of OITNB so hearing them is a lot of fun.

If you don't want to use Dailymotion, it's also on Kisscartoon.me They are always as up to date as they can be for episodes. The Bismuth episode will be in season three. And it was such a feelsy episode, it was.

Favorite gem? For a moment I used to love Lapis since she can fly and control water (So cool!), but then she became all serious and sad. So... I guess my favorite is Garnet since she is made of love  :wub: .

Also, I am the only one excited to know who is going to fuse with Peridot? (I heard rumos that is going to be Lapis). :wau:

If you don't want to use Dailymotion, it's also on Kisscartoon.me They are always as up to date as they can be for episodes. The Bismuth episode will be in season three. And it was such a feelsy episode, it was.

Aww yes, thanks guys! What episode is it though?? I'd much rather watch it on Kisscartoon..

I have followed the show on kisscartoon all the way through the third season, but... I must have missed this episode somehow. 

Aww yes, thanks guys! What episode is it though?? I'd much rather watch it on Kisscartoon..

I have followed the show on kisscartoon all the way through the third season, but... I must have missed this episode somehow. 

It's actually episode 20-21. It was pretty close to the end of the season. Also, apparently the next episode in season 4 is uploaded ahead of time, lol.

I liked the song, and I liked most of the episode, but I feel like the ending part with Steven coming to terms with those he has hurt should have been longer. It concluded so suddenly... That ending felt too much like the FiM episodes so lately that have been leaving me unsatisfied.

I liked the song, and I liked most of the episode, but I feel like the ending part with Steven coming to terms with those he has hurt should have been longer. It concluded so suddenly... That ending felt too much like the FiM episodes so lately that have been leaving me unsatisfied.

I had a slightly different interpretation. Steven hasn't yet come to terms with what he had to do, but he is no longer trying to avoid dealing with the thoughts, which is what the main conflict was. He'll still have to deal with those feelings in later episodes, or at least I'm hoping so.

• Brohoof 2

The new episode was really interesting.

I have a similar feeling towards it to the episode Crack that Whip.

The beginning of the episodes were alright, but the last few minutes or second half was when it became really great.

The song may have taken a few more times to listen to in order for me to warm up to it, but I think it is a pretty enjoyable song.

I am surprised that they brought back Jasper, Bismuth, and that Ruby so quickly, but I think it worked well for Steven's character.

I have to give props to him in that it took him over 3 seasons and 108 episodes to get this kind of emotional breakdown.

He's handling all these events a lot better than I probably would have at his age.

• Brohoof 1

I'm still amazed by the show's capacity to teach me about human feelings, thoughts and emotions. It's a valuable teaching resource, and a good source of entertainment. I enjoy the characters with more complex thoughts, feelings and backgrounds. That's probably why I like Lapis so much.

• Brohoof 3

I let myself get behind on SU for quite a while. I recently caught up, starting from season 3, episode 20 or so.

The show has been getting into some deep stuff lately.

Steven has had to make some difficult moral decisions. It's interesting to see how it turns out.

A reminder... Please remember to use spoiler tags. Not everyone on this thread has seen the latest episode yet. :twi:

How to use spoiler tags: [spoiler]This is the spoilered text.[/spoiler]
  • Brohoof 1

Last One Out of Beach City:

Repressed Nerd Pearl is my favourite thing since the Rubies came back. Fumbling plastic cups in front of people is essentially how I live my life. Wanna see her and Mystery Girl more, she's too cool to not return and get Pearl flustered. I want their first date to be finishing that puzzle. Or, y'know, something awesome LIKE THAT COP CHASE. Great episode.

Edited by Celestial Sloth
  • Brohoof 2

Oh my goodness...

they canonized Bad Pearl!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Edit: Just. Literally. Died. That was the best Pearl episode ever. Just stop right there, Steven Universe, you will never top this. Except I know they will. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if the show would ever show a gay couple. I think lesbian couples can easily pass it out as sisterly love but when two guys get a moment you can expect there to be serious backlash.

Clearly you dont know Garnet..

I personally didnt like The Last one out of Beach City. First, i have no problem with Lesbians and what not, what i do have an issue with is forcing it on others. Meaning: Be like Garnet, "it is what it is.", i dont need anyone pushing their sexuality in my face.

But if anything were to happen, i'd like to see Steven and Paridot get together :P

I personally didnt like The Last one out of Beach City. First, i have no problem with Lesbians and what not, what i do have an issue with is forcing it on others. Meaning: Be like Garnet, "it is what it is.", i dont need anyone pushing their sexuality in my face.

But if anything were to happen, i'd like to see Steven and Paridot get together :P

Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on depictions of heterosexual relationships in media?

Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on depictions of heterosexual relationships in media?

Just the same as Homosexual relationships. I dont care, so long as you keep it to yourself. I mean, i dont mind people holding hands a kiss here and there. But to make it obvious in public would get to me.

In public, keep it to a minimum, in private.. go freaking wild!

Garnet and that are two different things though. Pearl was seeing someone she could possibly date while Garnet is a long standing relationship.

And when they become Ruby and Sapphire those two cannot keep their hands off eachother for anything lol