Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

I can't believe an entire bomb was spoiled pretty much an entire month before it aired.

What the heck Cartoon Network?

How many times are you going to let Steven Universe get leaked?

This is getting ridiculous.

• Brohoof 1

I can't believe an entire bomb was spoiled pretty much an entire month before it aired.

What the heck Cartoon Network?

How many times are you going to let Steven Universe get leaked?

This is getting ridiculous.

This wasn't a leak. A leak is when something gets put out there before it's officially released anywhere. If it was released on an On Demand platform or aired in another country, then it's not a leak. Honestly, if they didn't do this, there's a pretty good chance it would've actually been leaked. Though some sort of announcement would've been nice. One of the show's composers thought it was a leak, though someone set the record straight with her.

Anyway, I just finished watching the episodes. I'll leave my comments behind spoiler tags.

Steven's Dream - I thought this one was pretty good. I thought it was pretty seeing Garnet make Steven want to go more and Greg seeing a Korean animator drawing. But that ending was really interesting. Really looking forward to the next one.

Adventures in Light Distortion - I thought this one was pretty good. I thought it was fun seeing Steven mess around with the calibration, that is until he turned off the calibration altogether. It was still pretty good after that. Glad he was able to get it under control again. Looking forward to the next one!

Gem Heist - I liked this one. It was interesting learning all that information. I wasn't expecting to see any humans other than Steven and Greg since it was mentioned that they hadn't got any new additions in eons, but now that I think of it, I guess they meant new captures and the ones they already had kept reproducing. Looking forward to the next one!

The Zoo - I enjoyed this one. I thought it was pretty interesting seeing how humans that have never seen the Earth and have spent their whole lives in that zoo were like. Greg sure caused a lot of trouble. Not surprised him and Steven are in for it. One episode left. Looking forward to seeing how this ends.

That Will Be All - Great conclusion to this bomb! I was not expecting things to go so smoothly at the beginning. Really enjoyed the song. Enjoyed the ending. Overall, these were some great episodes.

EDIT: And now Steven's Dream is the only new episode on there. Turns out, they were posted by mistake.

https://twitter.com/Matt___Burnett/status/816364762787246080

Glad I watched them earlier.

Edited by PinkiePie97
  • Brohoof 1

Steven Bomb 5 was amazing! I've loved all the Steven Bombs, honestly, but this one had to be one of my favorite ones, if not my favorite one, out of all of them.   :pinkie:

(Warning, don't read this if you haven't seen the episodes/Steven Bomb)

Steven's Dream: I loved this episode! It was really nice that we got to see more of Blue Diamond, and I loved the reference to Steven Universe's animation studios, and how they're located in South Korea, which is why they were drawing Greg. (Also, yes, Steven Universe really is animated in South Korea.)

Adventures in Light Distortion: I loved this episode, too!
It was really interesting to see more gem/Homeworld technology,
and I really liked this episode, because we got some more insight and info
on that. It was also really nice to see Peridot again, even if it only was for a brief appearance.
(Also, that scene with Steven trying to control the ship and stop it from crashing was absolutely heartbreaking.)

Gem Heist: In which we meet bitchy blue snow cone, and we see her blaming her problems/issues on other gems. (*cough* *cough* Specifically, the Amethysts and Jaspers.) Her hair seriously does remind me of snow cones though, lol. But even if she is a bitch/jerk, I still love her. I also found this hilariously accurate comic that describes her character perfectly, and pretty accurately.

The Zoo: In which we go to a dystopian island/(zoo?), masquerading as a utopia.
While I did love this episode, it was creepy and messed up on so many levels,
and it's really sad that the humans in the zoo had little to no free will,
and were controlled and told how to live, and what to do by a voice.

That Will Be All: This episode was AMAZING! ^_^
I loved Yellow Diamond's song, and I love how Pearl sassily and savagely destroyed Holly Blue Agate, but even despite that, I still felt really bad for her/Holly Blue Agate. It was also really cute that Amethyst made friends with the Homeworld Amethysts.

Edited by iNachos10

OMFGIHAVEFOUNDMYGEMCALLINGINLIFE

thanks Leaked Steven Bomb!

If I was a Gem I already knew I'd be an Amethyst because of Our Amethyst, shes a nutter and party animal like I can be, plus its my Birthstone and fave gemstone anyway, plus purple rules. BUT OMG Seeing what the Amethyst Soldiers are really like blew my mind! I am one! Im not as macho as Jasper, so the fact that they made Amethysts like they are in the Bomb episodes! OMG! SO PERFECT!!! 

So i finished watching all the episodes slated for the 30th..

My prediction is: Yellow and Blue eventually learn that the Cluster was stopped and Yellow and Blue go to earth to do what the cluster failed to do. BUT Blue diamond, who eventually 'falls in love' with humanity like Rose did, betrays yellow diamond.

The next three things could happen:

1. Blue shatters Yellow.

2. Yellow shatters Blue.

3. Both shatter each other.

Though I hope blue wins and allows Homeworld to change from the reign of Yellow Diamond.

Personally, I think Blue Diamond could become an ally, seeing as she cares enough to preserve humans, instead of getting rid of them like the Rose Quarts' or whatever they were

• Brohoof 2

So i finished watching all the episodes slated for the 30th..

My prediction is: Yellow and Blue eventually learn that the Cluster was stopped and Yellow and Blue go to earth to do what the cluster failed to do. BUT Blue diamond, who eventually 'falls in love' with humanity like Rose did, betrays yellow diamond.

The next three things could happen:

1. Blue shatters Yellow.

2. Yellow shatters Blue.

3. Both shatter each other.

Though I hope blue wins and allows Homeworld to change from the reign of Yellow Diamond.

Personally, I think Blue Diamond could become an ally, seeing as she cares enough to preserve humans, instead of getting rid of them like the Rose Quarts' or whatever they were

I doubt Blue Diamond would become an ally. She only wants to preserve humans because they were part of Pink Diamonds Colony so she wants to keep those memories. Same as how she's kept all of those gems within that room they start singing in that are apparently related to Rose Quartz (Can't exactly remember what they said about them) despite them being part of the group that resulted in Pink Diamond being shattered 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sense I have on demand on my TV, I decided to watch the first episode of the Bomb today, because it is there, and I will be occupied at 7 when Steven's Dream will appear on TV tomorrow.

And I have to say that I am really looking forward to seeing how this story is going to play out.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A console game titled Steven Universe: Save the Light is coming this summer.
http://grumpyfaceblog.tumblr.com/post/158199189783/beyond-excited-to-finally-announce-our-next-game

Also, I feel I should mention that tonight's episode is now airing at 7:30 instead of 7.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&stnNum=12131&channel=&aid=zap2it

Edited by PinkiePie97
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...