Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

? in Equestria, an RPG CYOA

~Rogue~

I'm something a little different, a Choose Your Own Adventure, but rather than each person having their own character, the people control one collective character, of whom is a unicorn. The thread collectively decides on what skills to learn, what choices to make, and what to do in combat.

Combat works like Final Fantasy or any other RPG game. You can level up skills, increase magic, and craft helpful objects like in any other RPG. Allies will even help you in battle, some of whom you may even know. You can select their moves too, they may however, choose to not listen. Using skills in and out of combat may be entirely luck based, with a higher success chance with more status points.

I will most likely have a pastebin of all the spells, skill trees, and other necessary things to go with it. It will also be awesome to have a drawfriend join us and sketch some of the situations at hand, to help other people in the CYOA visualize what is happening.

If I can gather enough people, I will go ahead and make a thread in the real RP area and start with the CYOA and this may be used as an OOC where people can discuss what to level and what complicated choices to make.

(Note to Mods: I talked to Love about this, and she said it would be fine here as to not have randoms join in and ruin the fun!)

Cheers
-Rogue