Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fear Me, I bring the Llama Army

SonicRainDash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Was searching for some brony Smite players.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend of mine got me to watch it and I got hooked.

Ohai. I said i brought the llama army, but they're still grazing back in Buffalo. I tried. I really did.But I'm sonicRainDash, also known as Sonic, or you might have seen me as Thorgrim or some variation of that. I love to read and write, watch anime, play Smite and talk to new people. 

fun Fact: i work at an amusement park in North and South Carolina

• Brohoof 6

Heh. I know that amusement park :)

Welcome. /)

Yeah, I really enjoy it because I'm working with people directly. Love people. And hate people too. But that's none of my business.

/)

Hello and welcome to the forums SonicRainDash! I hope you will have a great time here and make lots of new friends :) If you need any help feel free to ask :) Im looking forward to seeing you around!

Thank you much, I look forward to being around. I've no idea how active I'll be because of the fact that I have school and a job, but I'll do my best.

• Brohoof 4

Hello my pony friend =)=)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy website of fun happy pony times and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have a great fun time in here this site meeting many of the happy pony friends and having great fun time =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

Hello my pony friend =)=)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy website of fun happy pony times and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have a great fun time in here this site meeting many of the happy pony friends and having great fun time =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask=)=)!

Wow that's a lot of happy pony friends... I'm down for happy pony friends.

Welcome welcome welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here among our vast open-minded and helpful community, alongside making lots of new friends. Have fun! :)

I shall at that, thank you all for the warm welcome.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hey there SonicRainDash, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

88193.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!           :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!           :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

I for one am glad to meet one of the llama lords :bedeyes:

Yo~ Welcome to our community.Pleasure to have you there.Hope you will have a great time,lots of fun and make many new friends around here :fluttershy:

You can send me a message if you ever want to talk with somebody :adorkable:

Hope you will enjoy your time here :grin2:

• Brohoof 4