Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is FiMFiction down for anyone else?

nurd

If you only want to read fanfics, you may be able to use the Wayback Machine's archived page.

I'm trying not to get mad, and would suggest that others do the same. I'm guessing that making us mad is probably the intention, because the jerks DDOS'ers have retweeted several angry messages about the attack, and have posted messages mocking the people complaining.

• Brohoof 3

From what I've seen, overall hate for the Fandom has sort of died down (or gone underground, who knows?)

However, every now and then, we get a dunce who goes and decides to take down a website because they think that we're "degenerate sub-human rats."

What makes this particular douche even more stupid is the fact that, after taking down the site, they went to Twitter and openly boasted about how they "Took down a Brony website!"

I hope the FBI breaks down this kid's door and locks 'em up in Cuba.

It just cracks me up that he whent to Twitter about how bad ass he is, he knows Bronies know who is now right? I hope he enjoyed his 15 minuites of fame.

It just cracks me up that he whent to Twitter about how bad ass he is, he knows Bronies know who is now right? I hope he enjoyed his 15 minuites of fame.

He'll enjoy his fifteen minutes of fame, then, hopefully, he'll enjoy his ten to fifteen years in prison for breaking the law.

Yes FIMFiction is down for me as well... I'm actually surprised EQD Hasn't reported on this

I was afraid this was the result of a DDoS attack... seems my fears have been confirmed

*sigh* fucking script kitties   

I think it's because if they reported on it. They'd be giving the 'hackers' attention. I'm sure that is what they want

• Brohoof 2

He'll enjoy his fifteen minutes of fame, then, hopefully, he'll enjoy his ten to fifteen years in prison for breaking the law.

yeah 15 minutes of fame.

and yes its jail time for him alright hopefully this stuff didnt ever happen again

Yes FIMFiction is down for me as well... I'm actually surprised EQD Hasn't reported on this

I was afraid this was the result of a DDoS attack... seems my fears have been confirmed

*sigh* fucking script kitties

EQD does not report on drama stuff only Horse News reports on drama

EQD always been a drama-free site

• Brohoof 2

EQD does not report on drama stuff only Horse News reports on drama

EQD always been a drama-free site

I can't tell if you're jong or not, but EQD really should report on this just don't give out the name of the person so people attack him and give him what he wants.

Gosh, this guy sounds like just as much of a piece of work as Otherkin are (whom I had the displeasure to learn about last night, bleh).

Huh?

What's wrong with the otherkin? They sound kind of like the hypnoponies, but not MLP related.

Huh?

What's wrong with the otherkin? They sound kind of like the hypnoponies, but not MLP related.

Well... this video by ADoseofBuckley didn't exactly put them in a flattering light.  I won't post it here since it has some NSFW language, but just look up 'ADoseofBuckley' and 'Otherkin' on Youtube and you'll find it.  They sound like an interesting bunch to say the least.

Looking good. That was fairly quick.

EDIT: Well, correct that. Some things are still throwing up 500 Internal Errors, but it seems to be getting better by the minute.

Edited by Vertigo-01

Yeah, mine finally loaded and said the same.  It was unable to connect to it. :(

this stinks! FIMfiction is the only place i can go to read the great story. This dude who hack and shut down fimfiction wanted to restart the brony and non brony war again. its like he doing this for fun i cant even explain everything no because we all need to wait the outcome of the site to back online again.

i feel sorry for any fellow brony who unable to access the site, but hopefully it will back soon 

Looking good. That was fairly quick.

EDIT: Well, correct that. Some things are still throwing up 500 Internal Errors, but it seems to be getting better by the minute.

mine still say 500 internal Errors but i can wait that

And we're back b****es!!! B)  Enjoy your impending sit down with the authorities, KekSec International, bucking casuals.  :eww:

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Batbrony

P.S. For the time being, everyone please refrain from overloading Fimfiction.  The admins there seem to still be working on fixing the site back up, but they won't be able to do so if all us users start overloading the site.  Remember, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.  ;)

• Brohoof 2

Again, the worst part of it all is they think they actually did something worthwhile!  They think we're the ones with no lives when I'm pretty sure most of us view Fimfiction (those of us who use it, at least) as nothing more than a nice way to relax via reading or writing; on the contrary, you got these guys who proclaim to fight for "high functioning autistics" (whatever the buck that means) by... taking down a fanfiction site?  Oh, oh gosh, it hurts, the combination of hypocrisy, stupidity, and downright egotism just hurts my brain and heart at the same time so much!  I've heard of trustfund hippies devoted to more worthwhile causes than these clowns, and being less egotistic about it to boot!

P.S. I reported these buckers on Twitter for engaging in targeted harassment of a third party.  Hope I'm not the only one doing so.

They really think they are regular cyber warriors they act like they are da bomb taking down a fimfiction siteLOL.really pretty sad, I was hoping the stardust fanfic or the your pony and you had gotten updated, those are 2 I really like,

• Brohoof 2