Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is FiMFiction down for anyone else?

nurd

They really think they are regular cyber warriors they act like they are da bomb taking down a fimfiction siteLOL.really pretty sad, I was hoping the stardust fanfic or the your pony and you had gotten updated, those are 2 I really like,

Oh this is precious, I can't tell if this guy is just badly trolling or being serious (I wouldn't be surprised if it were the latter) but now that his DDoS has failed, he seems to be claiming that he did it because Fimfiction didn't accept his G3 fanfic (which, if he actually wrote a G3 fanfic and they didn't accept it... wowwwwwww, it must've been bad, because I have seen some CRAP on that site!).  I really hope he's being serious, because that would just make his butthurt all the more delicious!

Site is going up and down for me.  I kinda hoped to update a fic of mine, but I guess I'll wait till tomorrow.

Like I said above, stay off it for the time being, the admins there are still working to patch it up, and users overloading it ain't gonna help.  I'm sure it'll be fine by tomorrow morning at the latest.  :)

Seriously though, love and tolerance, am I right? :comeatus:

img-912061-1-mlfw697_ha%20ha%20ha%20no.p

I'm willing to make exceptions to every rule.  ;)

• Brohoof 3

well while waiting for the FIMfiction site to came back online im just gonna lay rest and play some games while waiting for FIMfiction site to came back online

Sitting on my hands until tomorrow is probably the hardest part, but I know it's worth it. I can only imagine the number of peeps trying to flood onto the site at this moment.

yeah i feel sorry for other fellow brony who trying to get in the site. You know while waiting i could always do something while waiting the site back online. maybe drawing,do chores and maybe play games

• Brohoof 1

yeah i feel sorry for other fellow brony who trying to get in the site. You know while waiting i could always do something while waiting the site back online. maybe drawing,do chores and maybe play games

I told myself earlier today "Hey! Great opportunity to take care of some homework!"

... Then I ended up here.  :huh: 

It'll get done eventually. I think.

I told myself earlier today "Hey! Great opportunity to take care of some homework!"

... Then I ended up here.  :huh: 

It'll get done eventually. I think.

oh yes indeed theres probally more stuff to be done anyway  :lol:

Holy crap, the guy who did this is officially insane!  I don't know if it's because he's getting flooded with bronies on his Twitter page or if he legitimately is a bucking nut, but NOW he's claiming that he wants to give the show a shot and that Rainbow Dash is best pony.  WHAT THE BUCK!!!

• Brohoof 1

Holy crap, the guy who did this is officially insane!  I don't know if it's because he's getting flooded with bronies on his Twitter page or if he legitimately is a bucking nut, but NOW he's claiming that he wants to give the show a shot and that Rainbow Dash is best pony.  WHAT THE BUCK!!!

you mean to tell me after he shut down FIMfiction and get flooded with bronies in his twitter page and now HE wanted to give the show a shot AND rainbow dash is the best pony!?

screw that guy hes crazy!! 

Edited by Brandonvortex
  • Brohoof 2

you mean to tell me after he shut down FIMfiction and get flooded with bronies in his twitter page and now HE wanted to give the show a shot AND rainbow dash is the best pony!?

screw that guy hes crazy!! 

I'm worried he's trying the same thing to Equestria Daily.

Oh this is precious, I can't tell if this guy is just badly trolling or being serious (I wouldn't be surprised if it were the latter) but now that his DDoS has failed, he seems to be claiming that he did it because Fimfiction didn't accept his G3 fanfic (which, if he actually wrote a G3 fanfic and they didn't accept it... wowwwwwww, it must've been bad, because I have seen some CRAP on that site!).  I really hope he's being serious, because that would just make his butthurt all the more delicious!

Like I said above, stay off it for the time being, the admins there are still working to patch it up, and users overloading it ain't gonna help.  I'm sure it'll be fine by tomorrow morning at the latest.  :)

img-912061-1-mlfw697_ha%20ha%20ha%20no.p

I'm willing to make exceptions to every rule.  ;)

Wait, his fanfic did not get accepted? It must have been real crap, as even fanfics like "Twilight's castle is covered in semen" are accepted and upvoted...

Edited by Blitzkrieg
  • Brohoof 2

Methinks he's obviously lying...

Methinks he's obviously lying...

That's more apparent now, yeah, so he really just is bad at trolling.  Man, buck this guy with a broomstick.  :fiery:

• Brohoof 2

Meh, I don't care about this guy or his meaningless agenda. It will pass and FIM will be back up stronger than ever, cuz bronies.

Wait, his fanfic did not get accepted? It must have been real crap, as even fanfics like "Twilight's castle is covered in semen" are accepted and upvoted...

That story was actually well written and perversely funny. If you think that's bad, check out Rage Reviews sometime.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

That's more apparent now, yeah, so he really just is bad at trolling.  Man, buck this guy with a broomstick.  :fiery:

And even so, Twitter is still reluctant on suspending his Twitter account. Apparently, they're too soft and the reports had fallen to deaf ears.

And even so, Twitter is still reluctant on suspending his Twitter account. Apparently, they're too soft and the reports had fallen to deaf ears.

Doesn't mean he won't pay for this in the long run (even if Twitter's mods are being a bunch of p***ies about it right now); once the site gets back up, I imagine there'll be some hell to pay if knighty and the Fimfic admins have anything to say about it.

Meh, I don't care about this guy or his meaningless agenda. It will pass and FIM will be back up stronger than ever, cuz bronies.

That story was actually well written and perversely funny. If you think that's bad, check out Rage Reviews sometime.  ;)

Yeah, that was a joke. My guess is either that guy is trolling like a master, or just a 15 years old just like me but who didn't follow reason and logic, but rather just typed "1337 h4x pr0gr4m" in Google and got LOIC, and is going to enjoy his other 15 years in jail for DDoSing an innocent webiste.

You should read the comments on the post, they are pretty hilarious actually.

And dat 29 followers tho

Edited by Blitzkrieg
  • Brohoof 1

I'm worried he's trying the same thing to Equestria Daily.

I'm worried you've got a point. EQD went down several minutes ago on my end. isitdownrightnow.com is showing it's still up and accessible, but even though my computer is reaching the server, no response is coming back.

I'm worried you've got a point. EQD went down several minutes ago on my end. isitdownrightnow.com is showing it's still up and accessible, but even though my computer is reaching the server, no response is coming back.

I can still access EQD though, its just slow.

• Brohoof 1

The attack was a cheap DDoS made with a 3rd part program, I highly doubt that the data is gone. Even if it is, I have a .txt copy of my 3000 word story anyways. You should do that too, writing stories on a notepad file before putting it in FF.

I keep multiple back-ups of everything I write. As TXT files and Microsoft Word files. I use an external hard drive, and several thumb drives. It's a good habit to have.

Holy crap, the guy who did this is officially insane! I don't know if it's because he's getting flooded with bronies on his Twitter page or if he legitimately is a bucking nut, but NOW he's claiming that he wants to give the show a shot and that Rainbow Dash is best pony. WHAT THE BUCK!!!

Seems like the typical anti-brony

Seems like the typical anti-brony

By now, this guy is so much more than that.  Now he's making references to ISIS, and again, I honestly can't tell if he's just really, really, REALLY failing at trolling or being dead serious when he says bucked up crap like "They're actually good guys that are misunderstood by society."  If he is trolling, which is more likely *ahem*... BUCK YOU, YA LITTLE TURD BURGLAR, FOR MAKING A "JOKE" ABOUT ISIS!!!  :angry: