Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is FiMFiction down for anyone else?

nurd

Since FiMFiction is up again, I'll go ahead and request that this one be closed. 

I can't wait till the feds come knocking up on that poor child's door, and when he pisses his pants and says "BUT IT WUZNT MEEEEEEEE WY U DO DISS COPPPPSSSS" and saying he's sorry, he'll never do it again, and when cops sentence him for a good 10 years of prison.

I can't wait till the feds come knocking up on that poor child's door, and when he pisses his pants and says "BUT IT WUZNT MEEEEEEEE WY U DO DISS COPPPPSSSS" and saying he's sorry, he'll never do it again, and when cops sentence him for a good 10 years of prison.

To be 100% fair if it was a botted attack they probably won't track him down by IP. Twitter MAY release his info but if he's smart he's behind proxy/tor

To be 100% fair if it was a botted attack they probably won't track him down by IP. Twitter MAY release his info but if he's smart he's behind proxy/tor

Considering the bigotry and ignorance in his reaction and telling us to pay only 3000$ to get FimFic back when he stopped the DDoS, thinking it would only wear off when he wanted it to, I think he didn't even know what an IP adress is.