Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Creativity Duel -- Lemon Slices vs Vinyl Wub -- 1st Round (Mystery Forest)

Lemon Slices

OOC Here

Finally. Let's see what this map says... Ok. Just turn left after the next mountain. Oh damn. Those spikes make my hooves hurt. And this dense forest has so many...Mosquitoes... I need a safe place to rest... And... Oh, there's a cave nearby. Better go there and sleep a bit; I hope there's no... scary monsters...

Johnn Pack, after a five-minute walk, got inside the cave. Water was dripping from the ceiling. Since he had a bottle in his saddlebag, he thought to himself: "Oh, looks like we have clean water here! And later, something to brew!" The white stallion ran to the center of the cave room, and put the bottle to fill with the water drops.

Johnn Pack's inventory (Saddlebags):

3 torches

2 empty bottles

1 brewing stand

3 pieces of coal

1 map

12 coffee beans

(Johnn brews a keep-awake potion that lasts 10 minutes with 3 coffee beans and a full water bottle)

Edited by Lemon Slices

Why did I even do this! I knew this was dangerous... ugh..at least I'll find that relic somewhere soon.... where ever it is I have to search for it and get it back to castle spick and spam! now where is a good place to settle down for the night... forget looking for a good spot! I need to rest until sun rise other wise its all over for me..

Serenity crescent looked around the everfree to settle down. 8 Minutes later, Serenity stopped to see a small patchy area in front of her gently, The purple Pegasus put her bag down carefully to get out her sleeping bag. "This is just the beginning Serenity....just a few more miles left then your good!" Serenity said to herself as she got out her water bottle which was already filled with water.

Serenitys inventory (bag):

2 Water bottles

1 map

1 sleeping bag

1 pair of binoculars

2 torches

and a picture of her brother

(edited)

No clock. Damn. No compass too. Damn. It would make my travel easier. Well, it was actually my fault for forgetting to put the things on the right place and the right time, but... Damn.

The water bottle got full.

"Okay. where is my coffee beans... Here.", he said that looking for the brewing stand's feet pieces too. After building the stand, a piece of coal were put under the bottle, in a cylindrical place, to burn and boil the healthy fluid. One of them was enough; He learnt that too much heat would make the water too hot for the mixture. In short, he needed to be careful: Stop before water becomes steam.

His job were successful, although Johnn has not much expertise on that.

Just forgot to crunch the beans to make the brew easier (bad luck, actually; He could bring more tools in his saddlebag, if his arrive here had not been so bad), so using the bare hooves was the actual choice. Well, these little big grains weakens the potion, but even a horseshoe would help in this. But don't worry, Johnn. Soon you'll have the relic, and tools would be less than an option...

The mixture took a few minutes to get complete and fresh for storing. Johnn, one day, created a tool to close bottles, but he couldn't bring. Just checked if the liquid won't escape the bottle, and it was alright.

...Alright. Let's un-mount the brewing stand, and get out of the cave.

Johnn Pack's inventory:

+1 keep-awake potion

3 torches

1 empty bottles

1 brewing stand

3 pieces of coal

1 map

9 coffee beans

Edited by Lemon Slices