Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Gift Thread

Pony Joe

This is the gift thread. It's a thread. For giving. Gifts.

With Thanksgiving around the corner, as well as the absence of a thread like this so far, I thought it'd be a good idea to start an organized thread so you generous folk and those willing to receive from said generous folk can engage in all the giving and receiving their hearts desire.

Now, obviously it's easiest to give away Steam gifts, Minecraft codes, download URLs, etc. but if you want to go all-out, swap addresses, and give someone an actual physical object (dun dun dun DUUUUUN!) feel free. Just please keep this organization to personal messages.

If you want, you can even run miniature contests to decide who to give it to, or just choose someone at random.

To start things out, I'm going to give away a gift copy of the Humble Voxatron Debut (which ended today) in case anypony missed out on it, which includes the games Voxatron Alpha and Gish. I'll give it to the first person who offers a gift of their own to give to someone else.

I don't have anything to give at the moment but you gave me an idea. What if we do our own secret Santa thing? I can't afford anything this year but I think it would be fun to make wishlists and then pair up and exchange gifts. Just a thought.

I don't have anything to give at the moment but you gave me an idea. What if we do our own secret Santa thing? I can't afford anything this year but I think it would be fun to make wishlists and then pair up and exchange gifts. Just a thought.

That's a pretty neat idea, but it deserves it's own thread. Though if you want to put a wishlist in this thread instead of offering something to give away, be my guest.

Edited by Pony Joe

Then let me give more of it...

-more hugs n snuggles-

:blush: Rarity... we shouldn't... not here.

(Sorry, I'm going off topic. It won't happen again)

That's a pretty neat idea, but it deserves it's own thread. Though if you want to put a wishlist in this thread instead of offering something to give away, be my guest.

I was just throwing it out there. I didn't mean for it to be in this thread. Edited by Apple Bloom

All I have to give I'm already giving. :(

I do like the idea of giving things, though, so I'll come up with something to give.

Edited by Fluttershy

I'd play it, but unfortunately it's about 3 hours until the 'Free Period' when I can download without limit.

... I hate satellite internet. :(

"But I gave you the greatest gift of all, the gift of a child's laughter.

Hehehehehehheheh" - Peter Griffin in a Family Guy episode I don't remember which. Maybe the Christmas one.

I could do a signature or avatar for someone.

Edited by DJ XFizzle

"But I gave you the greatest gift of all, the gift of a child's laughter.

Hehehehehehheheh" - Peter Griffin in a Family Guy episode I don't remember which. Maybe the Christmas one.

I could do a signature or avatar for someone.

I don't think signatures and avatars should count, DJ.

Just sayin'. :P

I s it legal to copy toe program folders of a steam game you bought, then send it to somebody a a .exe game? Cuz if it is, I can give portal, terrRia, and voxatron

I don't think signatures and avatars should count, DJ.

Just sayin'. :P

Of course they count! Anything counts as long as it exists, i.e., no virtual hugs. Edited by Pony Joe

Of course they count! Anything counts as long as it exists, i.e., no virtual hugs.

Does that mean I'm accounted for already, then? XD