Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Ponyfinder: Age of Adventure (Updated) [Full]

GreyScholar

Is this still happening? Awesome if so, although with college started since last time I posted availability might be an issue. As for your question, I personally don't think it's super important either way.

@@Brosparkles
Yes, this is still happening and I have to say I believe players will enjoy the options avaliable through the Campaign Setting. There is even a Paladin archetype for those that follow Princess Luna, which is very flaverful.

There are some options I don't plan on allowing or will be altering. When it comes to races I don't plan on allowig Leather Wings (Bat Ponies, as I disagree with their inclusion), Chaos Hunters, and many of the unique races such as Phoenix Wolves, Sun Cats, Steelhearts, and possibly Clockworks (mechanical ponies). Doppelgangers are treated as a race of Ponykind, which I want to change so they are a race separate.

I will also be redoing deities, as I do no like how the creaters of Ponyfinder have handled them or the deities' domain selection.
-------------

I will see to updating the information on my original post tomarrow so members can look through it and see if they are interested in playing.

@@EquestrianScholar,

Don't apologize for something that you have no real say or control about.

Just don't forget about this little project once you get a new (or at least get the old one repaired) computer.

Also, I have a friend offering to loan me money so I can get a working laptop. This should help when I get this going.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Fully updated original post with material from the Ponyfinder Campaign book, except for a couple of races and details particular to the Plane of Evergrow (part of which involve the pony nation having long since fallen).

Please look over the information and tell me what you think. I do plan on redoing the Deities Section but I felt I could show you how deities are handled in the book first before doing so. I did remove a one or two deities, mainly the evil counterpart to Celestia/the Sun Queen  who is named Blaze.

@,

@@Tricksters Pride,

@,

@@CobraCommando,

@@The Pink Knight,

@@Snowy Storm

@@The Jar

@,

A notice too all who have posted on this thread, the roleplay is officially up and running with at most only fluff changes needing to be made. I will being using the Ponyfinder Campaign Setting (With possible/likely fluff changes and revisions) and Official Pathfinder Books, with possibly approval on 3rd party resources.

If you still wish to play please post and relook over the rules with consideration of the Ponyfinder Setting information provided.

Edit:

@@@Brosparkles,

Yes I understand you two have already posted.

Woa woa woa wait what? This is on? How when where?

Well once I have five or six players and they have each offered a character biography as well as a character sheet that I have approved... all that really needs to be done is for me to created the initial scenario and for me to reconsider my long-term goals for this campaign.

Also a date that hopefully we can all meet and roleplay on MLP Forums, possibly the weekend give how someone has already said they have school during the week.

Um, the PDF character sheet you've provided cannot save. I saved it onto my computer, but it opens as a completely white sheet, then crashes. I guess for now I'll make a character on mythweavers and then transfer it later if I can figure out why this sheet doesn't work for me.

I'll go ahead and make a new character, seeing as you've changed some of the character creation things, and because Magus is no longer in the class list.

Edited by Brosparkles

Because we're 5th level, gold should be equivalent, right? The default 70 gold for a summoner (Unless I can play a magus.) seemed a little low for 5th level so I though i'd ask how you're doing that. (I've never created a character at a higher level than first.)

Edited by Brosparkles

@@Brosparkles

I will see to getting a new link for a PFD character sheet that will save.

Also I will allow Magus, not sure why it wouln't be listed. Maybe I missed it when copying the text over to a document and posting it here.

Let say players can pick 6th,5th,4th lvl items, and other supplies, for their characters using 4500 gold and after everything is bought they keep the rest as their starting gold. Does that work?

@

Do what you can, if you like I can help you find your profile a little later.

Here's a link to him on the character database. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scroll-seeker-r7173 I'll put the character sheet on here once it's finished, I still have some items to decide. Also, I'll change the part in the back story about deities once the changes to them are made.

Ignore my previous comments about the PDF not working, it was apparently a problem with my PDF reader. I re-installed Adobe Reader and it works fine.

Edited by Brosparkles

@,

When will your exams be over? We still have some time with out few players have replied back. We may even have to get new players.

probable in two weeks tops. Though a small tenday window opens where i must be reading. 23rd around that.

So, throughout the month of October I have a job on the weekends at a Halloween thing. That limits my availability to either before 6pm on weekends or after 3pm on weekdays. If the group decides on another time and it starts before november let me know and I'll give up my slot to whoever wants it. 

Also, I've made a few different characters, just because I enjoy character creation, so if I should change classes to make the group balance better I can. Right now I've also got a zebra ninja, and a gryphon barbarian (With some viking-y aspects to it) in mind as well as backup characters. (Say we have a arcane magic filled party, A magus might not be unnecessary if we already have a wizard or sorcerer, but we may be lacking somewhere else.)

Edited by Brosparkles

Is this still going on?

If not no problem

Yes, at least as far as I'm aware.

Since this is still going on am I still in?

What do I need to get to you/do?

Also, thanks for bringing this back!  B)

Create a character using the sheet provided and the rules in the first post on the thread and PM it to EquestrianScholar. 

You know, when I saw "Impressive Rack" as a feat, I'll admit, I assumed it meant something else...

Anyone still need to get ES their character sheets?

I'd take that feat. Bonus towards diplomacy checks? 

I've got my sheet in, I re-made my magus for the new rules. What class are you?

I'd take that feat. Bonus towards diplomacy checks? 

I've got my sheet in, I re-made my magus for the new rules. What class are you?

Aaaaaaamen.

Rogue (Artifact Tender).  Earth Pony.  Originally was considering Urban Barbarian/Rogue (Thug) but since I'm attempting to make my OC, I would prefer something less "optimized" and more well emulated.