Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Episode 8 REVEALED

Moved to Elsewhere

REALLY hoping we get to finally see Gilda again. Shoot, we get trixie slathered over everything (comics, Equestria girls, a return episode) but no Gilda? Bring back the kittybird!

74621__UNOPT__safe_animated_gilda_pissed

That is even better. No one knows how to handle both of those characters better than her.

I'd say larson does. He's the best for RD IMO, and good with Pinkie too.

• Brohoof 4

It will be a good episode, but for the third time already, and this is a very serious point. What has treasure got to do with Loyalty or Laughter? Are they fighting over the treasure and don't know who gets the portion, which is a loyalty issue, or just don't find it humorous? I would like to know.

Griffonstone. Obviously Gilda will appear and speaking as representative, maybe.

People, have you forgotten? Griffon the Brush off was mainly RD/Pinkie episode. Relax!

Hopefully Gilda can change from hateable to at least neutral.

If Gilda doesnt appear,Imma eat my left leg.Ya hear me? :lol:

But just...well.The map sends JUST Pinkie and Dash to a place full of griffons...hmm.. :grin2:

I could love her return,specially since she is my non-pony favorite character :bedeyes:

This is either the Gilda return episode or a missed opportunity >_>

Im wondering if Gilda changed....if not,I think she will try to eat Pinkie or something :lol:

Hopefully Gilda can change from hateable to at least neutral.

Don't worry, that'll happen. If not, the fandom will warm up to her anyway, as she has the same VA as Sonata Dusk 

sonata_dusk_equestria_girls_vector___2_b

I have high expectatives for this episode, WELL SEE A GLIMPSE OUTSIDE OF EQUESTRIA  :yay: , AND ANOTHER CULTUTE APART OF PONIES  :pinkie: . Now that we'll deal with griphons, and possibly dragons, they shouldn't have a problem with dealing with bat ponies next, right?  :unsure: . I WANT BAT PONIES  :angry: