Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Voice Actor/Actresses needed for Minor or Semi-Major Roles. (VandOUni Post 1)

Deano

(edited)

Okay... So both ways have not worked... The most obvious answer is probably staring me in the face... Anyway any ideas?

Can't you just attach it to a post? I attached one to show that it's possible. Just press Upload Files + More Reply Options and then below the post editing box thingy there is a giant paperclip. Upload it with that. :)

Also, sorry I couldn't get back to you as quickly as usual, I was in the loft doing maintainance XD

Winter Wrap Up clean instrumental.mp3

Edited by Nectar Bluegrass

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I did try that and it failed, then I realised that, one: I have no clue as to how to turn a audacity file into MP3 format and two: It was corrupted beyond belief.

Hmm. Try uploading to my temporary file server. HERE. Open the folder 'upload' and on the left side bar there should be an upload button. Try using that. :D

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I'm asking for Voice Actors for certain roles, yours being a background pony. You provide me with audio content, scripted or otherwise, and then I put the samples in order on a spreadsheet. When all roles are taken, an editor rearranges them and creates an audio drama. Is this right, or am I doing something wrong here. I am unsure.

(edited)

I am now. You just need everyone else to respond with a good ol' aye.

Everything is good then. Whenever you're ready, start sending me them BP voices. (BP's aren't scripted, so just do the usual in a much, MUCH longer form and send it over.) Thanks.

Edited by Nectar Bluegrass

Everything is good then. Whenever you're ready, start sending me them BP voices. (BP's aren't scripted, so just do the usual in a much, MUCH longer form and send it over.) Thanks.

How much longer? We talking a minute or an hour?