Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst thing that could happen to your school.

Metallic Strings

Um... If this is asking what could REALISTICALLY happen, to ME. Then I guess it'd have to be being given a bunch of review for a bunch of tests the next day. :l I think...

But to answer your actual question: I think having some sort of force pop the school out of existence, so that no one even remembers it existed. Either that, or an massive explosion erupted from it, strong enough to tear the world in half, or getting shot at from an invading alien robot fleet, or... I could go on for that XD

The obvious answer I feel is violence, being that someone (even if I don't know them, be they student or teacher) gets seriously hurt or killed. By comparison the rest of the possibilities I could come up with seem bothersome, but lesser in scale.

Although I haven't been in school in years, I know a couple of things that would be bad if I were in school: 

Getting rid of vacations/weekends and breaks, adding mandatory weekly exams, and increased homework assignments that were due the next day

• Brohoof 1

- No one understanding me (especially my Asperger's Syndrome) and at worst, treating me bad because of it

- No breaks

I once knew someone with Aspergers and everyone ignored him. I felt terrible for him and I sort of wish I understood what was going through his mind. People just think he's really weird and don't talk to him.

Edited by Times
  • Brohoof 1

The worst thing that could ever happen at my high school is ongoing examination season. And painfully, that is what I'm getting now. We got Biology for Monday, History for Tuesday, Geo for Wednesday... When will it ever end?