Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Rainbow Dash's look as a human?

Pegasus

I dunno. I think in general between all the girls, some slight variation of the nose would've helped make each of their designs more unique.

RD in particular was probably my least favorite design, with Twi and Rarity tied for first. AJ definitely a close second.

Nah, not really. And this is coming from somebody who loves Rainbow Dash's pony design.

Perhaps what EqG Dash's design done wrong was how off it looks. From the unusual shade of blue to the confusing amount of colours, it makes it more distracting than appealing. I'm not a fan of her outfit either.

In my opinion, I do like Rainbow Dash as a human.

Am I the only one to think Rainbow Dash's grin is very cute? Not as cute as Sunset Shimmer's but still great nonetheless.

post-20535-0-62592500-1429451246_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

In my opinion, I do like Rainbow Dash as a human.

Am I the only one to think Rainbow Dash's grin is very cute? Not as cute as Sunset Shimmer's but still great nonetheless.

Personally I think this one takes the cake 

tall.png

• Brohoof 2

I think for me she just doesn't look a whole lot like what her pony nor her personality would suggest. She's way too pretty/cutesy looking!!

Well the 'human' tag pretty much suggest that Rainbow Dash will not look like her pony self, not entirely. If she did, then we would be stepping into the realm of anthro. Yes the skin colors are to their fur colors as ponies, but not much beyond that is pony-like.

As for me... I'd say it looks decent enough. Her human self does still have he dashie charm, maybe to a lesser extent in areas.

• Brohoof 1

I liked her outfit, but I think her hair should have been drawn better. When RD is in pony form, her mane/hair look sleeker, while in human form, RD's hair looks ratty and fluffy to the point where I no longer consider it "cute".

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'll base my answer on Rainbow Rocks as the first EqG...wasn't the best when it came to character animation.

Of all of the EqG designs I personally rank Rainbow's as one of the better one; it just...fits her so well, IMO.