Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Rainbow Dash's look as a human?

Pegasus

(edited)

I think both pony and EQG versions should have thicker thighs/haunches and arms/forelegs. Any girl who is team captain of several sports is going to have muscle. But as far as her style goes, I like it. I think I would've exchanged the pink skirt for some red soccer shorts, though.

Also not a big fan of the boots on any of the EQ girls. And for pete's sake, WEAR LONGER SKIRTS!  :angry:  

I'm sorry, I had to get that out.  :kindness: 

Edited by 221BTardisSt

I've never been fond of her EQG design, because I just don't buy it. If Rainbow Dash were a real person, I'm quite positive she would avoid skirts like the plague, and if she had to wear one, I can guarantee it wouldn't be pink. I also doubt her hair would be as long as it is in EQG, but that's far more believable than RD wearing a skirt. I understand that her design had to look at least a little feminine to sell dolls, but I think whoever came up with her design went a little overboard.

Come to think of it, very few female characters in the first film wore pants or shorts, with Celestia and Luna being the most well known exceptions. Once the sequel came around it looked like the 1960s finally hit. Next thing you know, the girls will start voting. :P In all due seriousness though, I do like when girls wear skirts and wish they would more often, but the ratio of skirts to pants in these films just isn't remotely realistic. I can buy at least four of the Mane Six dressing that way, especially Rarity, and AJ's denim skirt suits her do I guess it's cool, but RD...just no!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really like her human self, as she's wearing a skirt, and it just feels awkward. Same with AJ's style, her skin loolks weird and she just doesn't look right as a human. But that's just me :3

I think she looks alright in human form! I like her sporty look.

Edited by Quartz Aegis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No. they shouldn't have given her boots. I understand that they all need to have boots because of design reasons, but no common sport like football, soccer, etc. requires boots and rainbow dash is the most athletic humanized pony.  >_>

Yeah, actually I think Rainbow Dash is one of the better designed girls. I'm not a humongous fan of her skirt, but she at least wears athletic shorts underneath which fits her character. The rainbow colored socks and wrist bands are a little silly, but it is Rainbow Dash, so again, it fits well enough. Her shirt and vest are both really cool. Her hairstyle is a bit different than pony RD, and there's an awful lot of green, it seems, but it looks good enough. Blue skin is blue skin, but I've gotten used to it. :dash:

Her design's grown on me a bit (like her jacket specifically), but overall she's inferior to her Pony form.

Still one of the "better" human designs, for what that's worth.
IMO:

1. Pinkie pie

2. Rainbow dash

3. Rarity

4. Human twilight

5. applejack

6. Fluttershy