Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Vector Cutie Mark Requests (Updated/Closed)

Genepool

I am temporarily closed to new requests. (Finishing up current list)

After the new episode, I've decided to try and get back into the art world a bit.  My skills are a tade rusty, but I managed to make some vector works of Apple Bloom's potion Cutie Mark and the Pest Pony Cutie Mark. 

Potion Cutie Mark

Pesticide Pump/Pest Pony Cutie Mark

I just finished up the tooth Cutie Mark (not that great), and I'll be working on some later today.  If anyone is interested, I'll do a vector rendering of your pony/OC's Cutie Mark. 

The Rules: ^_^

1. The requested cutie mark must be SFW. To clarify this a bit: SFW will include materials like swords, guns, knives, and the like. NSFW stuff should be rather obvious beyond that clarifying fact.

2. I will do my best to work on the requested material, but I'm not that great of an artist. Though I aim for show quality work, Sunbutt, Moonbutt, and Heartbutt will be stretching the limits of my abilities. I'll judge each request on a case-by-case basis.

3. I'm willing to do 2 Cutie Marks per request, depending upon complexity.  One request per person right now. 

(new) 4. I use Photoshop CS5.1 for my primary tool of choice. The standard setting I use is 1920x1080 with 300dpi resolution. If you would like me to go higher, going into the 4k range which seems to be 4096x2160 with Cinemas while its 3840x2160 for home TVs, I am more than happy to obliged. Just include the resolution size in your request. ;)

Thread/Post notes/updates/news

Info/News:

I want to apologize for things being so confusing in the beginning. This is my first time doing requests like this, and it is a bit of a learning curve for yours truly. Now, as for business, things will be a bit slow. I am currently back in school with studying, homework, projects, etc..., taking up a good portion of my time.

When I have free time, I will be working on requests. Don't hesitate to put in a request. It's all catalogued.

Art Process Time:

I want to give an update on the process here. It can take up to an hour for me to finish a cutie mark. This involves referencing the image, sampling colors, etc.... In general terms, I can get a handful finished within a night. After that time, I will go back and make necessary modifications to tweak the image. Also, depending upon a Cutie Mark's complexity, I can generally get anywhere between 3 and 5 done at a time.

Current Request List:

• Sweet Pen (Done)
  • Mint Drop (Waiting for Info)

Completed Requests:

• JonasDarkmane
  • Chigens and Kay
  • ShadowKing58
  • Vinyl Scratchy DJ
  • Gearbox10mm
  • Seaswirl10
  • Night Mist
  • Sgt. Applejack/Sgt. Smiles (request canceled)
  • Clockwork24
  • The Pink One
  • IceBlizzard/JM49
  • TwistedGear
  • Stage fright/light
  • Peppermint Harmony
  • Silver Staff
  • Blue Diamond
  • Emerald Star
  • Princess_Moonlight
  • Jonny Music
  • Arctic Sunbeam
  • Snow Feather
  • Seaswirl10 2nd request
  • Steffie
  • Pucksterv
  • Midnight Frost
  • JonasDarkmane
  • Mane Quest
  • Humble Hymn
  • Snake
  • Jamjammityjamsod
  • WindyIsLove
  • KeybladePony
  • Overlord0909
  • Pripyat Pony
  • KiffyBee
  • Clarkymk
  • Lance Shield
  • Kivil
  • Lightning Roller
  • RandiMaxis
  • Cimarronboy
  • Candy Star
  • Night Mist

When a request is completed, I will quote the appropriate post to notify the individual their request is finished. Also, I may quote a post to ask for additional information. 9 times out of 10, the post will be in regards to a finished request.

Edited by Genepool

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have two OCs whose cutie marks have not been vectorized yet :S

I would really appreciate getting them in vector form! :o

Here they are:

Kaynah: Probably the best cutie mark reference I have of her. A spearhead with a yellow light flash around it.

YWvJ65M.jpg

Sypreth: A hoof (pictured center) with 4 green magical swirls around it. Only the hoof is colored, there is no circle around it as pictured.

7LrW9mU.png

Thank you for this opportunity in advance, even if you do not choose to work on them! :D

Could you vector this for me, to make the edges smooth like they should be:

post-32538-0-17338600-1429459614_thumb.png

Also, by the way, you can upload svg files here now. So a large png is fine, but if you could upload the svg as well that'd be great!

post-31378-0-62344900-1429244185_thumb.p

Could you design her a cutie mark? Her talent is purifying water or water magic in general. I really have no idea what a cutiemark like that would look like. Water magic in general might be easier to design though.

Could you maybe vector my ponysona's mark? It's three bronze, connected gears. I don't have any base for it, and I would super appreciate it if you could somehow pull it off. Thanks in advance!

Would you mind doing a cutie mark depicting a Black Belt (or anything for martial arts) along with a staff (also for martial arts) that would be greatly appreciated, I don't mind the color of the staff, but it will probably go on a pink pony. Thank you.

(edited)

Could you do Rave's Cutiemark? It is a map. 

Just a quick question to clarify, is it the map Rave is holding or the one I see on her flank.  The one on her flank is a little hard to see, but I can try to replicate it. 

@Chigens and Kay

In regards to Sypreth's Cutie Mark, do you want a hoof mark like the one pictured in the example or one closer to the show which is more like a hoof print? Just getting some clarification, so I know where to go from there. Also, in regards to the swirls, do you want them to end at a point?

Edited by Genepool

If you're not too overloaded, I have two (technically 3) pony characters who don't have vector cutie marks.
I think I'll go with the simpler of the two, Risky Craft, her symbol is a vial of water with a liquid rainbow spiraling out of it.
I made a rough reference for it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8lcfxu8in5m2a7/Riskymark.png?dl=0
I would greatly apreciate it if you could make a vector of that.

Edited by TwistedGear

@Chigens and Kay

In regards to Sypreth's Cutie Mark, do you want a hoof mark like the one pictured in the example or one closer to the show which is more like a hoof print? Just getting some clarification, so I know where to go from there. Also, in regards to the swirls, do you want them to end at a point?

Yes, as in the image. It's supposed to be a hoof (think like looking at a hoof from above if a pony was touching something), not a hoofprint. The swirls as well, should be the same as shown in the image.

Should look kind of like this (without the border around it and all that):

MaNvlp9.jpg

Just a quick question to clarify, is it the map Rave is holding or the one I see on her flank. The one on her flank is a little hard to see, but I can try to replicate it.

It is the map on Rave's flank. I realize it is pretty hard to see :please:.

(edited)

Yes, as in the image. It's supposed to be a hoof (think like looking at a hoof from above if a pony was touching something), not a hoofprint. The swirls as well, should be the same as shown in the image.

Should look kind of like this (without the border around it and all that):

img-3686750-1-MaNvlp9.jpg

Thanks for the info.  I worked off the references in the images.  Here's the image of the spear and the one of the hoof.  I can re-upload the spear image without the black border around the icons if you like.  Just need to disable the black layer/boarder.

post-9404-0-36692400-1429566608_thumb.png

post-9404-0-71586500-1429566619_thumb.png

It is the map on Rave's flank. I realize it is pretty hard to see :please:.

I'm not sure if I got the color right or not.  My laptop's screen shows it being a brownish color, while my Desktop monitor shows a slight orange color to it.  Also, I wasn't sure if the map itself had shading or not in terms of color.  I went off the reference image.  If needed, I can disable the shading layer to give you a none shaded version.

post-9404-0-52797600-1429566818_thumb.png

Edited by Genepool

You did get my request, right?

Eeyup.  I've got all the requests documented on my desktop in wordpad.  Things will be a bit slow since I'm working on some writing assignment, and I'm studying some material since I'll be heading back to college this summer.  Tomorrow I will have free time, giving me an opportunity to knock a good portions of the out.  ;)

Thanks for the info.  I worked off the references in the images.  Here's the image of the spear and the one of the hoof.  I can re-upload the spear image without the black border around the icons if you like.  Just need to disable the black layer/boarder.

I'm not sure if I got the color right or not.  My laptop's screen shows it being a brownish color, while my Desktop monitor shows a slight orange color to it.  Also, I wasn't sure if the map itself had shading or not in terms of color.  I went off the reference image.  If needed, I can disable the shading layer to give you a none shaded version.

attachicon.gifMap.png

It is quite lovely :). Thank you very much :D

They're great! Thank you very much! :lol:

I'd like a version without the black outline as well, if you wouldn't mind. :P

They're great! Thank you very much! :lol:

I'd like a version without the black outline as well, if you wouldn't mind. :P

Not a problem. ;)

As said, I saved the black outlines to a different layer.  Just need to disable it then re-save the document. 

Just a heads up for everyone out there, I'll be working on some of them later today.  Things shouldn't be like they were yesterday, and I'll have some time to get the stuff done.  B)