Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

It is, except I would think it shouldn't be. Pegasi were by far the most martially minded of the three tribes and their wings would be ideal for supporting weapons, particularly of the bladed variety.

I mean, you ever see a cavalry saber cut a man's head off at full gallop, imagine that with a smaller, faster, and more nimble fighter.

Oh Celestia! :blink:  Don't go decapitating ponies when the fight just starts. :wacko:

Edited by Ice Blizzard/JM49

Oh Celestia! :blink:  Don't go decapitating ponies when the fight just starts. :wacko:

eh, caliber could dodge it. if he could dodge the second one depends on how fast they could pull off a 180 degree turn. :derp:

Wasn't planning on it, I was just trying to illustrate a principal.

For further evidence, remember this scene?

So yeah, not the first to make the wing = blade connection.

• Brohoof 2

Submissions for challengers:

Steel Accord, Swashbuckler for hire.

Weapons: Pegasus wing sabres

Skills: Practiced in a combination of classical pegasus weapon and unarmed fighting and Canterlot fencing

Ezekiel, Wasteland Shaman-Fighter (Fallout: Equestria only)

Weapons: Khalid, a scimitar with a bound fire spirit

Skills: Rising Sun style martial arts, Shamanism

Idk how to do links so imm do it the hard way

Name: green edge

Weapon of choice: mithral sword and metal wing edges

Skills: Shoots lightning that gets gradually weaker and proficient in most forms of sword fighting ,fast very fast also an unbreakable will and will fight until there isn't a drop of blood left in his body

Ezekiel vs. Green Edge! Whaddya say Pey my man?

I'm wondering if I could throw my character into the list? Info in my signature.

Couple things to note:

No to the death fights.

Need a reason to fight. She's designed to be able to fight, but her occupation isn't as such.

I need a battlefield with metal in it, or a desert that has some metal particles in the sand so she could use her Metalbending. She doesn't carry metal to use to fight with, but I'm not sure if it would be a fair arena. Sparky doesn't count as something to bend. Of course using metal against her is giving her a weapon basically.

Edited by bronislav84

I'm wondering if I could throw my character into the list? Info in my signature.

Couple things to note:

No to the death fights.

Need a reason to fight. She's designed to be able to fight, but her occupation isn't as such.

I need a battlefield with metal in it, or a desert that has some metal particles in the sand so she could use her Metalbending. She doesn't carry metal to use to fight with, but I'm not sure if it would be a fair arena. Sparky doesn't count as something to bend.

Uh....Pey whaddya say?

Couple things to note:

No to the death fights.

I need a battlefield with metal in it, or a desert that has some metal particles in the sand so she could use her Metalbending. She doesn't carry metal to use to fight with, but I'm not sure if it would be a fair arena. Sparky doesn't count as something to bend.

needs a reason to fight...hmm...and needs metal in the battle field...i got it.

area: dragons cave.

[iNPUT GUYS NAME HERE] was stealing all the dragons gold, and she didnt think that fair. almost all the precious minerals were gone, so she has about 600 pounds of gold/silver to work with.

• Brohoof 1

needs a reason to fight...hmm...and needs metal in the battle field...i got it.

area: dragons cave.

[iNPUT GUYS NAME HERE] was stealing all the dragons gold, and she didnt think that fair. almost all the precious minerals were gone, so she has about 600 pounds of gold/silver to work with.

O_o Nice timing.

oh, i thought she needed a reason to fight!  :lol: ok...new story!! her house gets infested with [input bug species here] so she wanders around. she comes across the new gladiators arena.

@Steel Accord

course ya can, you dont have fight is you dont want to

Couple things to note:

No to the death fights.

I need a battlefield with metal in it, or a desert that has some metal particles in the sand so she could use her Metalbending. She doesn't carry metal to use to fight with, but I'm not sure if it would be a fair arena. Sparky doesn't count as something to bend. Of course using metal against her is giving her a weapon basically.

Wasn't planning on it, I was just trying to illustrate a principal.

For further evidence, remember this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stMaTqdCWJQ

So yeah, not the first to make the wing = blade connection.

Ezekiel vs. B84's entry (i forget her name *derp*)

ay u want me to just nerf the heck out of him

If you want...you don't have to. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Ezekiel vs. B84's entry (i forget her name *derp*)

Why so eager to get Ezekiel in the ring? Steel can fight too. 

ay u want me to just nerf the heck out of him

Forgive me for my insolence, that was unfair of me to say.

That being said, I can't for the life of me reconcile razor wings, lightning powers, and an additional sword made out of Middle-Earth mithril all existing within any realm of canon Equestria.

• Brohoof 2