open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

@

violet kept her smile, although a vein bulged once. like in animes.

"boy...friend?" she repeated. "well...thats...good for you." she took a deep breath. "but im just here visiting your boyfriend as a friend. maybe talk, maybe fight. after all...iv known him certainly far longer then you have."

she opened the door, and walked in, turning her back to sleight. by now, the sun was beginning to peak out from the horizon, so it wasnt a surprise to see caliber was up, although a little groggy. 

"yo!" violet called out, waving as she approached. 

caliber had a hangover, and he wasnt all there yet. "wha...?"

Mars heard Nightingale and opened his mouth to talk, but Skitz quickly covered it. "Define 'A'." Skitz said with a strange expression. Mars moved Skitz' hoof from his mouth. "Just him, or maybe me to I don't really know anymore." The bunny climbed on top of Mars' head and waved.

Tyra listened, above her laboured panting and gasping, as she sat down again. She hung on every word.

She managed a wide-eyed look of realisation upon hearing his story, and whose graves these were. She understood now.

He wanted to be alone with his wife and son, before continuing the fight. She managed a nod.

"Of course," She panted, swallowing some air and holding a hoof to her broken ribs, "Take as much time as you need. ...please."

The last part really hung on her. If she managed to overcome one more attack, she would become a legend?

A tiny sliver of adrenaline flew through her body at that thought.

Though, why a saviour...?

Lorec would eventually come to the conclusion of his march, standing before the two golden horn grave markers, and looking over them in respite. It was then that he would drop his sword, which caused a loud thud in its great weight. As if he were a tired pack mule on the verge of dehydration in the desert, Lorec would fall forward, arms limp, hitting the ground hard between the two graves.

Breathing slowly and heavily, he spoke not to Tyra, but to the deceased.

" To my son Byüln, who grew to be mighty in battle and who was my pride... And to my wife Venna, who soothed my soul and bandaged my wounds... To my fellow golden horns, who fought beside me, drank with me, and reveled in victory with me... I have finally done it with the help of the one who stands behind me... The burden of it all... It no longer weighs me down. As I am sure that you all have moved on to the never-ending conflict of yülver, so to am I now no longer chained to my past. I do not know the time or day... But I will see you all again someday. And when I do make it to the plains of the conflict... The beast of Saduaris will Do battle alongside of you once more. But until then... I beseech you all... Grant me the strength... To keep living and fighting."

It was then that the goldish-brown aura had returned. However, this time it was calm, flowing smoothly. Not at all the same violent maelstrom of life force energy that had been paraded earlier. And as it was, the earth began to shake slightly. All around them, the areas near the graves were stirring, most notably, the two that Lorec had fallen between...

----------

[ Kazas]

@

Having been watching the fight with a knowing, calm, and collected face, Kazas was more than moderately surprised when Vera seemed to be having a spell of a terrifying dream. Reaching over to her, Kazas gently wrapped his claw around her and pulled her close, somewhat shaking her in order to make Vera come to.

" Vera! Vera! Wake up! It is only a nightmare!"

Lorec would eventually come to the conclusion of his march, standing before the two golden horn grave markers, and looking over them in respite. It was then that he would drop his sword, which caused a loud thud in its great weight. As if he were a tired pack mule on the verge of dehydration in the desert, Lorec would fall forward, arms limp, hitting the ground hard between the two graves.

Breathing slowly and heavily, he spoke not to Tyra, but to the deceased.

" To my son Byüln, who grew to be mighty in battle and who was my pride... And to my wife Venna, who soothed my soul and bandaged my wounds... To my fellow golden horns, who fought beside me, drank with me, and reveled in victory with me... I have finally done it with the help of the one who stands behind me... The burden of it all... It no longer weighs me down. As I am sure that you all have moved on to the never-ending conflict of yülver, so to am I now no longer chained to my past. I do not know the time or day... But I will see you all again someday. And when I do make it to the plains of the conflict... The beast of Saduaris will Do battle alongside of you once more. But until then... I beseech you all... Grant me the strength... To keep living and fighting."

It was then that the goldish-brown aura had returned. However, this time it was calm, flowing smoothly. Not at all the same violent maelstrom of life force energy that had been paraded earlier. And as it was, the earth began to shake slightly. All around them, the areas near the graves were stirring, most notably, the two that Lorec had fallen between...

Tyra lowered her head, panting and gasping to try and get her breath back. She held one hoof to her fractured ribcage, and the other wiped beads of sweat off her brow. With every beat of her heart, cuts across her body stung sharp. Her bones and muscles ached, begging her to give them a rest, and there was nothing she wanted more right now.

But this fight wasn't over. Lorec would be back for her, for one more attack.

She raised her head and watched as the gold aura returned to her opponent, though seeming to be much...calmer, and more peaceful than before. Had he reached some kind of resolve?

She perked up as the earth began to shake again, around the gravestones. Could he be summoning the dead...?

@Mars Orbit

Nightingale stopped on the building. She sat down, hooves over the front of the building, and gave a predatory grin as she saw the rabbit.

"Well, aren't you cute." Still smiling, she casually flicked one of her razor sharp feather sliders off of her wings and in the rabbit's direction. The slider wasn't aimed close enough to hit him, unless he panicked and backed into it. But, then again, killing rabbits wasn't her intention in the first place.

--------

Sleight Mist stood by the door, the rising sun casting a long and menacing shadow on the ground. But, she was still smiling, even as she looked at Caliber.

"Hey, Cal, I brought you home last night. There's some pasta in the fridge." Then, without another word, she turned around and left, walking back down the street.

The rabbit was spooked and jumped off of Mars' head and ran away. "No! Marcus come back!" Mars yelled and turned to Skitz. "Go...what the heck?" Skitz disappeared without a trace. "What are you trying to do!?" He yelled and turned to nightingale. "You could have killed him!"

@@@Star Saber,

While runnning from his pain, shame and agony a thought occured to Night Tracer; it was late; damn near morning and he would have no where to go for the remainder of the night and the following. What would he do? He stopped by an alleyway entrance and thought. He was shivering and chilled to the bone, ponies think best in the cold or so scientists believe it stimulates the brain cells. True or not, they came through for him tonight.

He rushed into the darkness of what little night remained and after several minutes of galloping he approached the entrance to Applejack's bar. It was just barely opening so he figured he could wait out the remaining drunken idiots before he spoke with her.  

He creaked open the door and peered inside. There were only a few ponies and one stallion at the bar. A few less than he had anticipated.

He walked inside and a little bell rattled back and forth, addendum; making a shriller, "Ding," sound. The door closed behind him as he walked across the wooden and floor and took a seat at the opposite end of the bar as Fuse and Applejack. He didn't say a word but was hoping his extrodinarly glum expression was enough to draw her attention away from Fuse and to himself. 

Edited by Flashy Sentry

Jade nodded once, and put a hoof to Axton's shoulder once again.

"I am sorry," She said, totally straight, "Your father was certainly a talented craftspony, to have created such a weapon."

She offered a smile beneath her hat. "I am sure that they are looking down from the Higher Plain with fondness at your new path in life."

There was something going on within Axton's mind. Something....odd. A voice in his head it seemed, "Take it. She's no good. She'll backstab you! Take it now and be done with it!"

The unfortunate part of Axton's curse, was a constant voice in his head telling him what and what not to do. He normally tuned it out, but in this particular instance, the voice seemed to be getting louder and louder! "Take it now! You'll never know if she's telling the truth unless you do it!"

"No! I won't! Ah!" he shouted out loud. "Sorry, Jade....I'm not feeling...." He tried to pass it off as a headache by holding his head, but knew that it would always seem weird. These voices were almost always in Axton's head, confusing him, and causing him to blurt out foolishness. Maybe this is the reason why he was placed in a psyche ward to begin with....?

There was something going on within Axton's mind. Something....odd. A voice in his head it seemed, "Take it. She's no good. She'll backstab you! Take it now and be done with it!"

The unfortunate part of Axton's curse, was a constant voice in his head telling him what and what not to do. He normally tuned it out, but in this particular instance, the voice seemed to be getting louder and louder! "Take it now! You'll never know if she's telling the truth unless you do it!"

"No! I won't! Ah!" he shouted out loud. "Sorry, Jade....I'm not feeling...." He tried to pass it off as a headache by holding his head, but knew that it would always seem weird. These voices were almost always in Axton's head, confusing him, and causing him to blurt out foolishness. Maybe this is the reason why he was placed in a psyche ward to begin with....?

Jade's hoof jerked away from Axton's shoulder, upon seeing his discomfort. Had she done something wrong? Perhaps he did not like to be touched?

"I apologise," She said, walking ahead with him, "I must have crossed a line. Did I say something to offend you, or is it how I touched you?"

@@Star Saber,

Morning time had finally come and the sun would soon be rising. About nothing was up at this time; it was too damn early for any sane, non - nocturnal pony. Then again, Pinkie Pie wasn't really sane anyways. 

She creeped up to Ash and pulled out two symbols from behind her back. She stood in a ready position. She waited... and waited... and waited... then finally, 

"BOOM!"

The blaring noise rang thorugh the forest sending animals haywire and causing avalanches miles upon miles away. Once the noise dicipated and shriller voice broke through and cheerfuly nudged, "GOooooooooooooooD MORNING! C'mon Ashie, you got to get up so we can get a move on!" She beamed brightly as she impatiently awaited a response. 

Jade's hoof jerked away from Axton's shoulder, upon seeing his discomfort. Had she done something wrong? Perhaps he did not like to be touched?

"I apologise," She said, walking ahead with him, "I must have crossed a line. Did I say something to offend you, or is it how I touched you?"

Axton tried to play it off as if nothing was wrong. He did not want to alarm Jade about anything, but the voices were still rattling in his head, "I...I'm fine. You're not a problem...I just need a drink."

The bar came into view, "There it is, let's go. I could definitely use a cocktail," he said as he walked towards the doors.

Axton tried to play it off as if nothing was wrong. He did not want to alarm Jade about anything, but the voices were still rattling in his head, "I...I'm fine. You're not a problem...I just need a drink."

The bar came into view, "There it is, let's go. I could definitely use a cocktail," he said as he walked towards the doors.

"You are sure?" Jade asked, wanting to be certain she hadn't crossed a line, "I do not wish to cause any discomfort."

At his comment, she blinked and raised an eyebrow. She had heard of this 'cocktail' from travelling around, but had never been given a chance to see one.

"Why do you require the tail of a rooster?" She questioned, "Is it an ingredient for drinks here?"

"You are sure?" Jade asked, wanting to be certain she hadn't crossed a line, "I do not wish to cause any discomfort."

At his comment, she blinked and raised an eyebrow. She had heard of this 'cocktail' from travelling around, but had never been given a chance to see one.

"Why do you require the tail of a rooster?" She questioned, "Is it an ingredient for drinks here?"

Axton laughed, "No, you silly filly. A cocktail is actually a type of drink they serve here. Pssh..tail of a rooster..of all the silliest things I've heard..." he trailed off.

@,

Axton put away his weapons in accordance with the sign, walked in, and sat down at the counter, "Over here, Jade. Take a seat."

@Mars Orbit

Yeah, yeah she could've. Nightingale probably could've nailed that rabbit between the ears if she wanted to. But, that wasn't part of the game. Not yet.

"Sorry, Darling, my hoof slipped!" She looked down at the stallion and waved, still carrying that same predatory grin. "The name's Nightingale, by the way. Nice to meet ya."

And the rabbit too, she was sure, although he didn't exactly look the best when he left. Was it something she said?

-------

@Star Saber

Applejack saw Night Tracer sit down at the bar, and the expression on her face concerned her immediately. She put down the glass that she was cleaning, and turned to fuse, a serious expression on her face.

"Sorry, I have to go help a friend. Berry Punch in the back will take care of everything you need." She pointed to a purple mare sitting at far end of the bar with grapes for a cutie mark. Then, without another word, she moved out of her chair, slipping over to the side to talk to Night Tracer.

"It's been a while since I seen you." She tried to lighten the air with some humor and a light chuckle, but it fizzled out quickly. She tilted her hat down.

"Hey, y'all need to talk in private?"

@@Unicorncob

It was dawn and a light brown colored stallion was up bright and early. He had one hell of a day planned and he was almost ready to start. He just needed one thing. He had his ridiculous multi colored scarf, a box of choclates, a bouquet of vibrant red roses and charisma. All he needed was one thing, Ditzy

After a short walk with all of his items in a saddlebag, he appraoched a beaten, mohagony wooden door in the midst of the lower class side of Bangcolt. He knocked and echoed, "Ditzy doo my ravishing, darling. Are you awake?" 

@,

Night Tracer's wish was fulfilled. She had noticed him and even noticed something was wrong. Much better than most ponies. One thing he especially liked about AJ was she was very aware of her surroundings and cared enough about them to do something.

He looked up from staring at the counter and glanced at her before looking back down. As she asked him if he needed to talk; he simply nodded in acceptance and waited for AJ to do whatver she was going to do. 

Axton laughed, "No, you silly filly. A cocktail is actually a type of drink they serve here. Pssh..tail of a rooster..of all the silliest things I've heard..." he trailed off.

@,

Axton put away his weapons in accordance with the sign, walked in, and sat down at the counter, "Over here, Jade. Take a seat."

Jade blushed bright red at Axton's reaction, glancing down at her hooves meekly.

"I apologise," She repeated, "I have never heard of such a drink before leaving home."

She entered the tavern with Axton, and took a seat next to him. Her hat, attached with a string around her neck, was slid off her head and onto her back, revealing her amber eyes and dry fuchsia mane.

It was dawn and a light brown colored stallion was up bright and early. He had one hell of a day planned and he was almost ready to start. He just needed one thing. He had his ridiculous multi colored scarf, a box of choclates, a bouquet of vibrant red roses and charisma. All he needed was one thing, Ditzy

After a short walk with all of his items in a saddlebag, he appraoched a beaten, mohagony wooden door in the midst of the lower class side of Bangcolt. He knocked and echoed, "Ditzy doo my ravishing, darling. Are you awake?" 

Ditzy Doo blinked slowly as she regained consciousness from a good night's sleep, considering what had happened in the night. She hoped Crash was okay.

Her ear flicked as she heard rapping on the door, and she quickly fixed her mane before trotting downstairs.

"I'm coming, wait up!" She called.

She gasped and put on a wide grin at the visitor, recognising him right away. She flew across the shop and unlocked the door, promptly throwing it open and grabbing the stallion in a tight hug.

"Hi Doc!" She squeaked, nuzzling him gently, "What brings you out here?"

"It's fine, accidents happen." He looked up at Nightingale. "My name is Mars. Nice to meet you to."

Just then he saw something behind her and almost laughed. Skitz had managed to get on the building and behind her. "Hi I'm Skitz!" He quickly threw a piece of butter at her "Quick it's butter!"

Jade blushed bright red at Axton's reaction, glancing down at her hooves meekly. "I apologise," She repeated, "I have never heard of such a drink before leaving home." She entered the tavern with Axton, and took a seat next to him. Her hat, attached with a string around her neck, was slid off her head and onto her back, revealing her amber eyes and dry fuchsia mane.

Axton looked up at the mare. She looked nice. Very beautiful with such pretty eyes, "Not bad, not bad...." Suddenly, he felt a weird feeling in his body. As if someone with a corrupted soul was nearby. He held his head as if he had a headache, "Ah...dammit. I sense evil in the vicinity...ergh! I feel his soul would be valuable if taken...but...I don't want to cause a scene here..."

"Enemy spotted..." said the voice in his head, "Take it...TAKE IT NOW."

Edited by Ice Blizzard

Axton looked up at the mare. She looked nice. Very beautiful with such pretty eyes, "Not bad, not bad...." Suddenly, he felt a weird feeling in his body. As if someone with a corrupted soul was nearby. He held his head as if he had a headache, "Ah...dammit. I sense evil in the vicinity...ergh! I feel his soul would be valuable if taken...but...I don't want to cause a scene here..."

"Enemy spotted..." said the voice in his head, "Take it...TAKE IT NOW."

Jade blinked slowly, tilting her head. "What is not bad?" She asked, not sure what he was getting at.

She perked up as she saw Axton seemed to be having head pains. "Are you okay? What are you talking about?"

She looked around the bar, looking for anypony standing out. "Evil? Where is this evil?"

@, @@Unicorncob

As the sun began to rose and Kevin left, Fluttershy decided she would walk home alone... It was barely day and hard to see so Fluttershy took steps cautiously and slowly so she wouldn't risk getting herself into any trouble. Although her more pressing thoughts were, "I hope the animals didn't miss me over night."

Jade blinked slowly, tilting her head. "What is not bad?" She asked, not sure what he was getting at.

She perked up as she saw Axton seemed to be having head pains. "Are you okay? What are you talking about?"

She looked around the bar, looking for anypony standing out. "Evil? Where is this evil?"

Axton had beome a tad flustered. His curse was starting to take its effect as a few small flames started to ignite on his arm, and travel up to his body, and when he spoke, his voice became a tad deeper. He tried to play it off as if his curse wasn't activating, by quickly covering the flames on his arm, "N-nothing Jade..." his voice then got a bit deeper, "I'm fine...."

Axton had beome a tad flustered. His curse was starting to take its effect as a few small flames started to ignite on his arm, and travel up to his body, and when he spoke, his voice became a tad deeper. He tried to play it off as if his curse wasn't activating, by quickly covering the flames on his arm, "N-nothing Jade..." his voice then got a bit deeper, "I'm fine...."

Jade's eyes widened with surprise as she saw the small flames igniting and travelling up Axton's foreleg onto his body. He didn't seem to be bothered by it, which was stranger.

She blinked as she heard his voice was deeper than before. "Something is wrong, isn't it? I can tell."

As the sun began to rose and Kevin left, Fluttershy decided she would walk home alone... It was barely day and hard to see so Fluttershy took steps cautiously and slowly so she wouldn't risk getting herself into any trouble. Although her more pressing thoughts were, "I hope the animals didn't miss me over night."

@

Strix, after a day and night of nothing, had found some shelter from the rain under a tree, and had fallen asleep sitting against it.

A drop of rainwater falling from a leaf onto his beak was enough to stir him awake, much to his chagrin. Tree trunks didn't exactly make the best pillows.

"Barely sunlight," he grumbled, standing up and stretching out his limbs, neck and back, "Trees are rough on the ass, but like Tartarus am I skimpin' for a hotel."

He looked over and made out a figure walking along, rather daintily. After squinting, he recognised it to be that mare from before. The one who patched him up.

"There goes mugging," he grumbled, sitting up. As much of a hardass as he made himself to be, it wouldn't feel right attacking a pony who'd patched him up for free.

Sunset Shimmer woke up sleepily, tucked into Celestia's large, velvet bed. When she looked over, however, the princess wasn't there. It was only when she looked over to the window that she caught sight of her former teacher, in the final process of raising the sun. Golden Energy streamed down her body, making her look absolutely majestic.

"...And thank you for letting me guide you." She muttered the last part of the same chant she always gave before she started this process every morning. She finally opened her eyes, hers looking back and catching Sunset Shimmer's.

"I see you slept well." Celestia smiled as Sunset Shimmer rolled out of bed, landing on the opposite side of the bed. She shook her mane to clear it; it had gotten incredibly messy last night.

"That's the first time i've slept well in a while." Sunset Shimmer smiled as well, though she didn't look back at her. Instead, she began running her hooves through her mane  in order to straighten it. When she was finished, she did shoot a glance back at her former teacher, one slightly more serious than before.

"Celestia, I came back with a purpose. I want to help you out, in whatever you're doing. I owe it you."

Celestia turned around, placing her front knees on the bed so she could stare Sunset Shimmer directly in the eyes.

"I believe we've had this conversation before. You don't owe me anything." Sunset Shimmer looked crestfallen, until Celestia winked at her, teasingly.

"But you may help, if you wish."

They both smiled at each other then, a pause only broken up by the growling of Sunset Shimmer's stomach, which caused them both to laugh. So, after breakfast, then.

--------

Sleight Mist walked, and she kept walking. She walked until the shops died out, and the buildings began to blur, and then she walked until they all ended entirely. It was just her, and a wide open field, and she walked until she made it to the edge of the forest line. Until she found what she was looking for.

The lake was the largest expanse of water anywhere around town, and the only place that Sleight Mist would feel comfortable being now. Once she reached the shore, she didn't hesitate; she dove right in, effortlessly cutting through the water until she found herself in the middle of the lake. In the middle of everything. Sleight Mist took one last look out, towards the tree line, and the vast circle of trees that ringed the clearing...and then sank.

-------

@Orion Caelum

Anette didn't take long to get home. She opened the door, stepping in cautiously... and was immediately assaulted by Heartthrob. Glory just looked up, smiling, while Hero gave his same solid, stoic expression, and Nightmare just cackled happily.

"Well, it's nice to come to a happy house. And nothing was destroyed this...time..." She looked out, seeing the broken trees and blast marks that marked the area outside her apartment, and then turned to the dolls. Her expression grew dark, and all the dolls, save Glory, backed up, shivering slightly under the glare.

"I think... you four have some explaining to do..."

--------

@sonicdashie

Rainbow felt the tingle still spreading through her body, and it was building. She had enough energy for at least two Rainboom, and it was driving her crazy. But she couldn't use it here... unless...

Rainbow Dash slowed, letting the others pass up catch up to of her. To them, it would look like she had just temporarily given up, but if they could see the locks on her face, they wouldn't think it for a second. Rainbow Dash had a crazy grin on her face; the kind that ponies only got when they knew they were insane, and were loving every second of it.

"Oh, please work." She could feel the energy inside her, begging to be released, but ebbing fast since she wasn't moving as quickly. Rainbow Dash tracked it down inside her, every inch of of her pegasi magic gathering up in what she imagined was a little ball in the center of her body. Then, when she was sure it was all there...she let it explode.

The result was spectacular. Rainbow energy sparked off of Rainbow Dash's body in translucent waves like electricity, and her eyes grew white with power. Her body felt so much faster now, she felt like she could cross Equis, and meet herself at the start again. But, her energy was fading faster now; she wouldn't have enough time for it. The race, on the other hand...

"Aw..." She looked towards the goal, and it felt like she was already there. "Yeah!" She shot forward like a rainbow beam of light, landing at the finish line with a small explosion to mark her landing. When she finished, she flipped her mane back, and the energy dispersed like smoke, her white eyes returning back to normal.

"I am... so awesome..."

Edited by Corona de Adamas

@,

“I’m a bounty hunter and I’ve been after Fuse for a while now.” Calibur answered; then he smirked a little ominously; “Don’t worry right now though. The price on you and your friend’s head aren’t high enough to concern me right now. The real target I’m after now is Fuse. Hell… you might even get a pardon if you help bring him in. Wouldn’t that be nice? ...But seriously though how do you manage putting a hole in Canterlot Castle? That’s a little impressive.”

Calibur’s last comment about the castle wall was made with a joking tone; however it also served to inform Ice that yes, Calibur did now what he did.

Jade's eyes widened with surprise as she saw the small flames igniting and travelling up Axton's foreleg onto his body. He didn't seem to be bothered by it, which was stranger. She blinked as she heard his voice was deeper than before. "Something is wrong, isn't it? I can tell."

Axton's voice got even deeper, "I told you I'm fine....I...I..." He knew that his curse was activating, but he couldn't risk freaking the mare out. So he got up and instantly ran to the bathroom faster than a fan makes a headcanon. He started to splash water on his face to calm himself down, leaving Jade on her on her own for a moment.