Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Do you have a Xbox one or PS4?

power strike

So i have both systems but the payment on psn is way better i still have 25 bucks on my microsoft account and still cant figure out how to use it without putting in my billing info.....cant i just use a fake address/state ? or is there another way around it ? also which system u think its better lol.

In my opinion Xbox One is a better console. It has better performance, I like the controller more, and also halo. Then again I use PC Masterace more.

Edited by Natah_Pony

I like PS4 because I feel better because I am used to the Playstation controller plus There are a bunch of game on PS4 I was excited for and Xbox 1....not so much I mean yeah I'll miss out on HALO but thats it. Also Bloodborne

• Brohoof 1

I like PS4 because I feel better because I am used to the Playstation controller plus There are a bunch of game on PS4 I was excited for and Xbox 1....not so much I mean yeah I'll miss out on HALO but thats it. Also Bloodborne

It sucks they didn't release that on other platforms. Then again it also sucks they didn't really release Halo on other platforms.

Honestly back when Xbone was going to be the most hated console I heard Halo was going to be switched to PS4 then Microsoft changed their policy. But I'm fine with no Xbone because there is Youtube

• Brohoof 1

but the other question is how do i get my microsoft money paid in the store ? i used the code and now its telling me to put in my billing info like street address and such...can i just fake it ?

I have both and I find I play my XB1 way more than my PS4. They are both great tho. It's hard to say that one is better than the other. Just comes down to game preferences.

I don't know about the Xbox live money thing but I'll look into it.

I was going to get a PS4, but since I didn't have a PS3 and I discovered that the PS4 doesn't have backwards compatibility I went with the PS3 for now.

• Brohoof 1

I was going to get a PS4, but since I didn't have a PS3 and I discovered that the PS4 doesn't have backwards compatibility I went with the PS3 for now.

Yeah, that's really weird that the new consoles don't have backward compatibility. That was also my biggest point for not buying a new console

It sucks they didn't release that on other platforms. Then again it also sucks they didn't really release Halo on other platforms.

The only reason is because microsoft has the rights to the game, the others don't.

I don't have either of them, but my brother has a PS4 and if I had to pick, I'd also pick the PS4. I mostly just want it for Bloodborne and hopefully if they allow porting of my Rock Band 3 (300+ songs) DLC from XBox360 to PS4, Rock Band 4.

I like the xbox one better only because i use Microsoft office on my so i find their company to be more reliable. Sony only made the sony walkman from what  can remember which i have no interest in.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to try to get a PS4, but only when they start getting better games. Both new gens have a long way to go before they can be considered top console. While they have their perks, they also have their weaknesses; which none want to point out. 

I'm going to try to get a PS4, but only when they start getting better games. Both new gens have a long way to go before they can be considered top console. While they have their perks, they also have their weaknesses; which none want to point out.

I think it's part of the philosophy of use for each.

Ps4 is more a dedicated gameing console where as xb1 is more of a entertainment center. They are each best used that way.

I'm honestly sick with the bullshit master race shit....nothing is a master race all have problems INCLUDING PC if anything should be considered Master Race it needs to be perfect in every way so no PC is not a master race PS4 is not a master Race, Xbox, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo none of them are Master Races

• Brohoof 2