Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Do you have a Xbox one or PS4?

power strike

PS4, had a playstation console since i was 4 and have owned every Playstation device/console to date. I had an Xbox 360 at one point, but that became my brothers console as i didn't have many friends with one, most of mine were on PSN.

• Brohoof 1

I have a ps4 I thought I'll try having a ps4 for this generation of gaming consoles since I got an Xbox 360 last generation so I'm just switching it up each generation

• Brohoof 2

img-3687917-1-QQo8Lr2.pngPC MASTER RACE FTW WOOOOO

No.

This thread is for discussing the PS4 and Xbox One. Not the PC "master race." (That term is so cringy).

I personally own a PS4. Although there's no real reason as to why I chose the PS4 over the Xbox One, both consoles I see as relatively equal. There's no large differences that sway me from one console to the other. I simply went with the PS4 because I owned a PS3 previously and I'm just used Sony. 

Edited by Star Butterfly

I haz an Xbox Uno. I love the thing, even if it acts like a retarded puppy sometimes. The reason I got One instead of a PS4 was primarily because of Halo, but also because more of my friends have them/are planning to get them than PS4 and, coming in at a low third, because I've always liked the Xbox controller better; PS gave me hand cramps.

To be fair, though, I've played a friend's PS4 and they've done very well with the controller redesign as well as the UI retooling. I certainly respect the PlayStation's ability as a console, but unfortunately for it, it doesn't have Halo/Fable/Gears/Forza/Sunset Overdrive. About the only exclusives I miss on PS are Disgaea and Ratchet & Clank.