Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Foxxy's Humanization Shop!(Turn your Pony character into a human!)

Foxx

Hey guys!

Foxxy here, and praying to the lords that this won't crash and burn! I'm going to keep this short and simple. Just post a photo of your OC, and I will humanize it. If you have any specifics clothes or props that you would like them to wear or any poses you'd like to see them in, don't hesitate to let me know  ;) (I'm cool like that). I can send you a sketch, lineart, or fully coloured but please note that each one takes a different amount of time(A sketch can take me as little as an hour whilst a fully coloured piece could possibly take a 4+ days). I just moved to new computer recently, so I do not have much in the way of fully finished pieces. All I can give you are a few sketches, unfortunately.

Excuse the weird dots scattered around, lol

post-20729-0-91267000-1429523862_thumb.png

post-20729-0-36051900-1429524067_thumb.png

Now with the power vested in me, I declare that these following rules are all now official because I said so!

• You mustn't pester me. If so, I scrap your piece and you go home empty handed. If you ask me politely how things are going however, I will respond. Your choice, really.

• I do these when I feel like it. Not when you feel like it, not when your girlfriend feels like it, when I feel like it. If you're looking for punctuality, then go get a commission, not a request.

• I will not accept your request if you do not have a reference photo of some kind. I don't care if it's ponymaker, traditional, whatever! Just keep in mind I cannot read minds so you need to be specific. If you do not have a reference, just sketch it up on paper and take a photo! I'd don't care if you're not an artistic mastermind! If, however, your picture is very hard to 'get', then I am afraid I must decline your request.

• Keep in mind that I reserve the right to not go through with your request, be it lack of inspiration, plans, ect. Please, do not say I didn't warn you!

• All art is created by me and you do not have the right to repost or claim it as your own without permission from me. 

• If you have not been active for the past two weeks without a valid reason, your piece will not go ahead. It hurts to know that my art will never see the light of day, thus I've placed those limits

• Although I will try and get to your request, if you see 'Postponed' next to your name, that means that I've no ideas for your characters and I keep going with requests until I get an idea for you. 

In this next spoiler is the format that I'd prefer you post your requests in  :wub:

Character's Name: Snowbound

Link to profile: Here

Reference image: img-3686656-1-the_enchanted_pond_by_spar

Special Requests: (Insert your own stuff here, if you have no specific requests then just say 'null')

Waiting List is down here:

Shadowking58

Kurai

Seaswirl10 

Vinyl Scratchy DJ

Snowflake Frostflame

Mischief Howl

Toon Richard

Battler Ushiromiya

Pink Mist

Corona de Adamas

Thanks for taking a look at my stuff, and I hope you are happy with your requests :)

:wub:  :wub: Much love, Foxxy :wub:  :wub:

Also, an important note: I do not draw over the weekends, usually I have a lot of things to get done. But, I should be getting a lot done throughout the working week to make up for it  :please:

Edited by Foxx

Character's Name : Double Espresso

Link :

Refs : Tons o' crappe here: double-espresso-club.deviantart.com

Specials : A coffee cup (like the ones you get at Starbucks) somewhere in the pic?

O and lineart plz :derp:

Edited by Baguette

@@Foxx,

Name: Moonlit Ace
Link: In Signature.

Reference:

O1xWWJD.png

IQ6KwVG.png

Special Requests: Could you have him sipping some tea or something? Also I would like his cutie mark to be somewhere on the front of his shirt. (Like Rainbow Dash in Equestria Girls) 

Also, fully colored please. If you want to do a background, you can. But I don't mind if there isn't one

Name: Kurai

post-25650-0-83584700-1429527031_thumb.png

Please do not do the eye patch. It was just something I drew out of boredom.
Request: she is very magic obsessed and a alcoholic , so drawing her doing some magic or booze related would be very much appreciate.  Colored would be lovely thank you.

Edited by Kurai

this looks interesting..... my OC picture is my profile picture.....

his name is Snowflake Frostflame

my requests is that you draw him with his black cloak and hood but make his hood down (his cloak and hood look something like out of assassins creed)..... and make sure his eye patch is on his left eye (its a simple mistake that has happened before) ..... also his shoes are black boots

also if you want keep his pony ears and tail..... you don't have to if its too hard

his eye color is.... #97FBFF

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Name: Howling Wind

Profile: Currently none (cause I'm lazy)

Special Requests: If anything I'd say just make him have punkish cloths like Flash and his band/group.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask

post-31422-0-29409000-1429666173.png

post-31422-0-67460000-1429666179.png

Edited by MischiefHowl

Ohmigosh! This is so cute! Could you do one with Shardz and Virvidian? They are in my Siggy. Colored? And probably them just hanging out.

Edited by Toon Richard

Name: Crimson Grinn

Link: in my sig.

Picture reference: post-14511-0-33785500-1429933494_thumb.png

Specifics: seeing as he will be humanized, his cloak would probably look better as a black duster. Black boots, his hat (of course) and his sword...if you want to add it, anyway. Also, as strange as it sounds, I envision Crimson being shirtless under his jacket...don't ask why, because I don't know... ^^;

Oh, and you might not notice it, but he has a scar over his left eye. But anyway, I hope you accept my request. If not, well...thanks for considering it! Good luck with your art!! ^^

Hopefully you don't have too many awaiting requests but if you get the time maybe you could do my OC :D 

Name: Pink Mist

Link to Profile: Is under my sig ;)

Reference Pic: Can be found in zat link :P

Special Requests: For clothing I'd say something that goes with her persona, adventurer, traveler, think Daring Do but obviously with personal touches and not too alike ;)

• 3 months later...

If your still taking any commissions I'd love my pony to be humanized if possible in anime version because I am doing a channel and need a new profile pic. Here is my pony, the background can be any color you like though i prefer a lavender color. Thank you so much :)

post-27021-0-61694100-1438952246.png

hi i Love your style :D

i know you said to post it here but is it okay if i inbox you ?

i kinda dont want my OC's shown off just yet as they're not quite finished i only have my pencil sketches and i need drawings like yours to post them so i can show them off hehe :D

i have reference pics and everything if that would help :)

Character's Name: Blade Dancer

Link to Profile: Here

Reference Image: 08878980b403cca7fdf2c844ed6cd5bb.png

Special Requests: Could you possibly draw him in a sort of adventurer outfit? And maybe a Katana? Thanks in advance!

If it is possible to request all three Creative Bronies, then here is my request, and this is what they all look like. (Author brony, Artist Brony, Musician Brony)

HKTfRlX.png

SCjxEZI.jpg

lzex10j.png

Not sure if you're still doing this, but could you make a line  for my OC, Will Guide?

947cdf90e3bfb605448434cbdbd0fbf7.png

Here's a close-up of his cutie mark.

post-15772-0-96004300-1429280646_thumb.p

If it's possible, could you follow this description?

120px-Big_McIntosh_ID_EG.png

^^Will Guide should have white skin like the Equestrian version of Big McIntosh up there. In addition, he would have brown hair, wears glasses, and have a skinny frame as a human. His clothes would be yellow sneakers, red pants, and red shirt with a blue open vest over it. The red shirt would have his cutie mark on it.

If it's too much, just tell me.