Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Come Get Ya Cutie Marks!

Tech Reel

Hurry!
Hurry!
Hurry!

Step on up and get yourself a brand new CUTIE MARK!!

All ya need to do is post a comment with:
---
OC/Ponysona Name:
Talent(s):
Passions/Personality:
---

Just throw those down in a comment and I'll try my best to create a unique mark for your empty flank  ;)
(WARNING: THE MARK YOU RECIEVE IS NOT PROFESSIONALLY DRAWN. IT MAY LOOK CRAPPY, BUT THE POINT IS TO HAVE THE IDEA)

I'll try to be as fast as possible with each request, but some may take longer than others. It all depends how busy I get, or how creative I am at the moment.

Last thing to remember, don't come to me with a predetermined idea for a cutie mark. I'm not drawing existing ideas, I'm creating new ones from scratch.

So go ahead, comment away, I'll be waiting(cause I have nothing better to do) :lol:

Current Requests
-ooBrony
-Night Mist
-PrincessLobay
-That-Brony
-Night Mist: Request 2
-Candy Star
-Twistedgear

-Midnight Frost
-Arctic Sunbeam

-

-

-

Edited by Tech Reel

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC/Ponysona Name: Work in progress

Talent(s):  Well she is a good fighter if it comes to a fight, but she's also good at exploring. I'm reluctant to giving her an exploring cutie mark because maps and compasses are common.  

Passions/Personality: Well she is somewhat bold and adventurous and maybe a bit reckless. She loves to explore outside of her cave home and the tunnels inside it. She keeps her mane and tail nice looking and looks forward to meeting new ponies. She also wears a scarf her grandpa gave her.

OC/Ponysona Name: Princess Silva (not a Mary sue, don't worry)

Talent(s): Giving and destroying life... Life as in forests and trees, plants and such.

Passions/Personality: caring and protective over her forests or anything to do with plants, in general. She is however very stubborn, hot headed and when she have her mind on something she won't stop until she gets it, although she can be reasonable. Lonely. Scary.

(I found a temporary cutie mark, but I wanted her to have her own, you know?)

My OC is a Changeling, so he doesn't have a Cutie Mark. But I am making him a pony form, so this should be useful. :)

OC/Ponysona Name: Cocoon

Talent(s): He is quite good at defensive magic, mainly shields and sleep spells. He is also great at hiding his true emotions, he always has a straight face.

Passions/Personality: He is dark and gloomy almost all of the time, though he doesn't show it, he doesn't care about others and suffers from PTSD. He doesn't really have any passions, due to the fact that he's been living in a forest for about 10 years, so his only real goal in life is to survive.

If you want any more information, you can check out the OC page in my signature.

I'm bad with cutie marks so lets give it a try =)

Name: Anna Lasi

Talents: being kind idk really

personality shy idk really that too

i dont know but heres more info if it helps =)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/anna-lasi-r7238

Anna%20Lasi%20Cutie%20Mark_zps3ymutvef.p

Here ya go! A flower that has yet to bloom. I have teardrops for the bottom leaves, as the description of your oc entailed shyness and a lot of crying. The flower is closed, representing her introverted personality. Though every flower blooms under the right conditions, just as Anna Lasi does around the right ponies.

I hope you like the design and meaning :)

Anna%20Lasi%20Cutie%20Mark_zps3ymutvef.p

Here ya go! A flower that has yet to bloom. I have teardrops for the bottom leaves, as the description of your oc entailed shyness and a lot of crying. The flower is closed, representing her introverted personality. Though every flower blooms under the right conditions, just as Anna Lasi does around the right ponies.

I hope you like the design and meaning :)

ooh its awesome thank you so much =)=)=)=)=)=))=)=)=) :proud:  :proud:  :pout:  :pout:  :pout:  :grin2:

OC/Ponysona Name: Work in progress

Talent(s):  Well she is a good fighter if it comes to a fight, but she's also good at exploring. I'm reluctant to giving her an exploring cutie mark because maps and compasses are common.  

Passions/Personality: Well she is somewhat bold and adventurous and maybe a bit reckless. She loves to explore outside of her cave home and the tunnels inside it. She keeps her mane and tail nice looking and looks forward to meeting new ponies. She also wears a scarf her grandpa gave her.

I know you said you were reluctant to the exploring, as maps are common, but I do like this idea and maybe you will too.

Night%20Mist%20Cutie%20Mark_zpsioxjdca4.

An map fused with an arrow(bow and arrow). Showing the exploring nature of "INSERT NAME HERE", as well as the boldness and fighting that she has and does. Also, the arrow helps to represent her travelling nature, as she ventures long distances(like an arrow). Hope you like it!

And yes, you may request another ;)

That is kinda cool. I've not seen one like that. I like it. Anyway last one for now.

OC/Ponysona Name: Well I was first going to call her River Topaz but I think I'll call her Secret Light or Secret Topaz instead. I think it sounds nicer.
Talent(s): Once she sees something she can find a gem and craft to look like the object. For example if she goes outside and sees a bunny she can find a gem and craft it to look like a copy of the bunny.
Passions/Personality: She is shy to the point that she'll freeze up when she meets someone new. Despite this though she has one friend and they both share a common interest, exploring.  She is a lot more careful and hesitant when it comes to things. She doesn't want to get in trouble but her curiosity and need to see new things causes her to risk getting in trouble. She would rather avoid a fight at all costs. Her sense of adventure comes from her constantly wanting new ideas for things she can craft.

Edit: She can also embed light into the crystals to make them glow like nightlights. 

Edited by Night Mist

That is kinda cool. I've not seen one like that. I like it. Anyway last one for now.

OC/Ponysona Name: Well I was first going to call her River Topaz but I think I'll call her Secret Light instead. I think it sounds nicer.Talent(s): Once she sees something she can find a gem and craft to look like the object. For example if she goes outside and sees a bunny she can find a gem and craft it to look like a copy of the bunny.Passions/Personality: She is shy to the point that she'll freeze up when she meets someone new. Despite this though she has one friend and they both share a common interest, exploring.  She is a lot more careful and hesitant when it comes to things. She doesn't want to get in trouble but her curiosity and need to see new things causes her to risk getting in trouble. She would rather avoid a fight at all costs. Her sense of adventure comes from her constantly wanting new ideas for things she can craft.

Glad ya like it :)

This second request will be placed last on the list, as it is your second one and I have others to do ;)

(By the way, to everyone waiting right now, I have to go to work. So no more marks for a few hours.)

Glad ya like it :)

This second request will be placed last on the list, as it is your second one and I have others to do ;)

(By the way, to everyone waiting right now, I have to go to work. So no more marks for a few hours.)

FINE BY ME :)

Name: Crimson Sketch

Talent:  As his name suggests, he studies the objects and surroundings and puts that picture into his head. Then sketches them onto paper. He can do anything you ask him to. 

Personality: Happy, content, and Relaxed.

All i can say for now, hope this gave you a good idea.

OC/Ponysona Name: Princess Silva (not a Mary sue, don't worry)

Talent(s): Giving and destroying life... Life as in forests and trees, plants and such.

Passions/Personality: caring and protective over her forests or anything to do with plants, in general. She is however very stubborn, hot headed and when she have her mind on something she won't stop until she gets it, although she can be reasonable. Lonely. Scary.

(I found a temporary cutie mark, but I wanted her to have her own, you know?)

Princess%20Silva%20Cutie%20Mark_zpsr5byq

(PS: In case you can't see it due to the background, the top flower has white pedals)

A double ended flower, the lighter one representing the giving of life, the darker one being the destruction of life. Both sides also show her varying personality(caring and protective, yet stubborn and hot headed)

Hope ya like it!

My OC is a Changeling, so he doesn't have a Cutie Mark. But I am making him a pony form, so this should be useful. :)

OC/Ponysona Name: Cocoon

Talent(s): He is quite good at defensive magic, mainly shields and sleep spells. He is also great at hiding his true emotions, he always has a straight face.

Passions/Personality: He is dark and gloomy almost all of the time, though he doesn't show it, he doesn't care about others and suffers from PTSD. He doesn't really have any passions, due to the fact that he's been living in a forest for about 10 years, so his only real goal in life is to survive.

If you want any more information, you can check out the OC page in my signature.

Cocoon%20Cutie%20Mark_zps3tveuequ.png

A fusion of a pillow and a shield. While it is a bit silly, I feel it does represent Cocoon. A shield for the defensive magic and shield spells. The pillow represents two things, the sleep spells he can do, and the fact that he hides his emotions(As some who try to release stress punch or scream into a pillow, instead of talking to others). It's a bit of a stretch, but I hope you like it anyway.

OC/Ponysona Name: Well I was first going to call her River Topaz but I think I'll call her Secret Light or Secret Topaz instead. I think it sounds nicer.

Talent(s): Once she sees something she can find a gem and craft to look like the object. For example if she goes outside and sees a bunny she can find a gem and craft it to look like a copy of the bunny.

Passions/Personality: She is shy to the point that she'll freeze up when she meets someone new. Despite this though she has one friend and they both share a common interest, exploring.  She is a lot more careful and hesitant when it comes to things. She doesn't want to get in trouble but her curiosity and need to see new things causes her to risk getting in trouble. She would rather avoid a fight at all costs. Her sense of adventure comes from her constantly wanting new ideas for things she can craft.

Edit: She can also embed light into the crystals to make them glow like nightlights. 

Secret%20Light%20Cutie%20Mark_zpsbezufso

A camera made from a gem. Representing making a copy of something in gem, as a camera recreates an image with ink or pixels. It may not be super creative, but it was the best I could come up with for the talent. Enjoy!

Name: Crimson Sketch

Talent:  As his name suggests, he studies the objects and surroundings and puts that picture into his head. Then sketches them onto paper. He can do anything you ask him to. 

Personality: Happy, content, and Relaxed.

All i can say for now, hope this gave you a good idea.

The second I read the talent, I knew exactly what mark I was gonna make.

Crimson%20Sketch%20Cutie%20Mark_zpsdw4cp

A magnifying glass with a pencil handle. Showing the transition from study to sketch. Hope you like it!

OC/Ponysona Name: Flex Marvel

Talent(s): Sword Juggling and Acrobatics

Passions/Personality: A passion for danger and deeply cares for his younger brother, Shift.

Honestly, I really wish I could have thought of a better idea for this mark, but the talent just wasn't inspiring any other ideas but this.

Flex%20Marvel%20Cutie%20Mark_zpsr6tuc1dw

A sword that loops around to simulate the path of a flying acrobat. Again, I'm sorry I couldn't figure out any better ideas for this. Hope you like it anyway.

Princess%20Silva%20Cutie%20Mark_zpsr5byq

(PS: In case you can't see it due to the background, the top flower has white pedals)

A double ended flower, the lighter one representing the giving of life, the darker one being the destruction of life. Both sides also show her varying personality(caring and protective, yet stubborn and hot headed)

Hope ya like it!

Cocoon%20Cutie%20Mark_zps3tveuequ.png

A fusion of a pillow and a shield. While it is a bit silly, I feel it does represent Cocoon. A shield for the defensive magic and shield spells. The pillow represents two things, the sleep spells he can do, and the fact that he hides his emotions(As some who try to release stress punch or scream into a pillow, instead of talking to others). It's a bit of a stretch, but I hope you like it anyway.

Secret%20Light%20Cutie%20Mark_zpsbezufso

A camera made from a gem. Representing making a copy of something in gem, as a camera recreates an image with ink or pixels. It may not be super creative, but it was the best I could come up with for the talent. Enjoy!

The second I read the talent, I knew exactly what mark I was gonna make.

Crimson%20Sketch%20Cutie%20Mark_zpsdw4cp

A magnifying glass with a pencil handle. Showing the transition from study to sketch. Hope you like it!

Honestly, I really wish I could have thought of a better idea for this mark, but the talent just wasn't inspiring any other ideas but this.

Flex%20Marvel%20Cutie%20Mark_zpsr6tuc1dw

A sword that loops around to simulate the path of a flying acrobat. Again, I'm sorry I couldn't figure out any better ideas for this. Hope you like it anyway.

Thanks buddy, you're the best!  :yay:

Edited by Candy Star

Thanks buddy, you're the best!  :yay:

You're welcome! :D

Glad ya like it!

Can you also do vector versions? Just curious. ;)  

Unfortunately nope :(

I don't know how to do vectors. This is the best art I can offer :lol:

Hmm a camera gem. Well considering my mind has been blank on what that talent would look like, sure why not. I might change the camera parts into looking like they're made of gem themselves but other then that I can see where you were going and I kinda like it.

You're welcome! :D

Glad ya like it!

Unfortunately nope :(

I don't know how to do vectors. This is the best art I can offer :lol:

Oh well, i'm sure someone will do it for me. But again, thanks for doing this. Is that a light bulb on top of the pencil? 

Hmm a camera gem. Well considering my mind has been blank on what that talent would look like, sure why not. I might change the camera parts into looking like they're made of gem themselves but other then that I can see where you were going and I kinda like it.

I would've made everything look like gem, but my limited skills didn't allow it :lol:

Either way, happy you like it :)

Oh well, i'm sure someone will do it for me. But again, thanks for doing this. Is that a light bulb on top of the pencil? 

I could have sworn I mentioned, but no it's not a light bulb, it's a magnifying glass.

It's colored pink as I thought it looked better for it to blend with the eraser of the pencil ;)

I would've made everything look like gem, but my limited skills didn't allow it :lol:

Ah alright works out then. Thank you so much I had been racking my brain on that one.

I could have sworn I mentioned, but no it's not a light bulb, it's a magnifying glass.

It's colored pink as I thought it looked better for it to blend with the eraser of the pencil ;)

Whoops! my bad, i really have to get my thoughts together.  :lol: