343 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Great episode! :)

I wonder if Pinkie Pie said "Party Pooper" as a reference to an upcoming episode of the same name.

Edited by Blobulle

I cried...that really hit me...

Not to be a downer of any kind, but this time I was all "Suck it up, RD.  Tank will be back before you know it."  Enjoyable episode all the same.

You can make the augment that Heart's Warming Eve happened before May the Best Pet Win, not after! That will solve the complaints about this being Tank's first winter.

This ain't flying with me. With the exception of season one, seasons two onwards have been in direct seasonal continuity from one to the other. May the Best Pet Win! took place a few episodes before HWE. The one line in the prologue and complete lack of maturity over the situation immediately spoil the story.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 3

Wait. how are they able to be in Rainbow Dash's room? D:    CONTINUITY BREAK!

Cloud walking spell, obviously.

Also, I love how Dash basically blew up a whole factory, and nopony cares. Pastel ponies are so forgiving it's actually probably a bad thing...

Great episode though. Made me laugh, almost got me to shed a tear, had an awesome solo for Dash (Finally, not counting Rainbow Rocks.) can't think of too much to really complain about yet.

• Brohoof 3

Agree with the general consensus so far. A few issues with continuity(not that big of a deal) in an otherwise stellar episode + fantastic RD solo.

Glad to have you back Cindy Morrow

• Brohoof 3

[6:02:55 PM] Lightwing: it's a take of a death episode

[6:02:58 PM] Lightwing: but with hibernation

This is my honest opinion about this episode. It handled the theme of death with the context of Tank's hibernation.

• Brohoof 3

Wait, didn't RD have Tank by the episode Heart's Warming Eve which was in Winter?

The slice of life episodes are hardly ever in chronological order. I remember back in season 1, Winter wrap up happened and then, two weeks later, it was the running of the leaves. Since when does fall come after winter?????

• Brohoof 3

Tank reminded me of the former pet I had before his untimely passing last March. At least RD tried to stop Tank from hibernating, even though it was an inevitable thing to do. Great, yet emotional, episode...

• Brohoof 2

There were many interesting things in the factory, like bolts in jars.

Also, the Rainbow Dash & Tank slippers. xD

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1