Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Interested in a survey? What about.. "How has fandoms affected your life?"

PickFairy

UPDATE: The survey will be closing by the end of the month! Try to spread it around, the more people the better!

Hey everypony!

Thanks for clicking this topic, and I'm sure you're curious as to what could be in store after… Whelp! GUESS WHAT?! There's a survey going on right now on the web for "How has fandoms affected your life?"

The survey is pretty short and to the point, and it's to help tally up the results of how positively fandoms affect our daily lives. If you're a brony like me, go ahead and put in your two bits. Don't be afraid to mention you're in other fandoms too, I mean I'm a true trekkie when it comes down to it.

Here's a link to the survey~~ https://docs.google.com/…/1OXpMtwct7OnQRrVslxudlOY…/viewform

The people running it are a non-profit organization called,"Manifold Creators Society". The organization was made to support fans from fandoms, and help to educate what fandoms are truly about. This survey, if we have enough people submitting to it, will prove that fandoms are overall very positive to be in. 

Please tell me what you think of it after you've clicked submit as I am one of the members that helped to create the survey. It's my first survey,too. 

Thanks again for reading, and I hope you're willing to help support the survey. Share it out to all your fandoms ;3

Edited by PickFairy
  • Brohoof 5

I answered it, obliviously chosed MLP for it^^

Awesome! Thankies! :D So far right now, we have Stars Wars VS Bronies on the most people in those fandoms xDD If that's not an epic pic idea I don't know what is.

Done. I enjoyed filling in the survey. :)

Thank you so much for saying that. ^^ It's my first survey, so I tried to keep it to the point without being too confusing.  :rarity: 

• Brohoof 3

Filled it in. I enjoyed it very much :)

Thankies~~ :D I'm glad you enjoyed filling it out. I can't wait to read what you sent in ^^

the memes are upon us!!! ahhhh

ea3.png

I could not agree more with this meme. Do you have that Meh Meme? I love that one mostest x3

Thanks so much for everyone that have already submitted in to the survey! This really helps out with the data :3

• Brohoof 1

I took the survey and enjoyed it, short and sweet answers/questions are what I enjoy most in surveys. :)

Okay kewl. *nods* I'm glad it's pretty to the point as I intended. Thanks for your submission.

In other news someone submitted the survey was a bit confusing. If that was someone from this forum, please message me with further detail :) I'd like to know what made it confusing for future reference. 

• Brohoof 1

Submitted mine. I found out there were Disney geeks and I happen to be one of them.

I see those guys usually on tumblr using disney gifs for everything xD It's pretty great ^^ 

And thanks! Each submission ish good

I filled it out as well.

A few choices for filling out fandoms were difficult for me, since I'm involved in discussions about certain medias, but don't really talk with other fans. I love Harry Potter and LoTR, but I don't participate in HP/LoTR-revolving communities.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like how it's worded, honestly. I'm in a couple fandoms so I checked them off and added some, but then the questions were asking as if there was a single one. While I'm in multiple fandoms some have affected me much more than others.

• Brohoof 1

I filled it out as well.

A few choices for filling out fandoms were difficult for me, since I'm involved in discussions about certain medias, but don't really talk with other fans. I love Harry Potter and LoTR, but I don't participate in HP/LoTR-revolving communities.

Okay, that's probably a question I could have added. I appreciate this input ^^

Done :3 A very nice survey :)

Thankies so much for your submission ^ ~^

I don't really like how it's worded, honestly. I'm in a couple fandoms so I checked them off and added some, but then the questions were asking as if there was a single one. While I'm in multiple fandoms some have affected me much more than others.

Hmm.. I was trying to keep it where the survey taker would think in one person about their particular fandom. But I see what you mean. Thanks for your input, and your submission :)

I filled it out. Short, sweet and to the point. Just the way I like a survey!

Okay kewl! Thankies! :D I hope the "fill in your own answer" questions weren't too bad

• Brohoof 2

Fandom Stuides! My favourite subject!

Ive studied it for a long time too! good to see more studies on it! All the knowledge on these fascinating creations of the modern era!

Oops......

I think I wrote too much on my survey. Its going to look like I wrote a research paper on the damn thing.  Ah well too late. I clicked submit. 

I have just taken it! :D I chose myself to be in the MLP fandom

Aw thankies! I appreciate the submission ^^

Fandom Stuides! My favourite subject!

Ive studied it for a long time too! good to see more studies on it! All the knowledge on these fascinating creations of the modern era!

Oops......

I think I wrote too much on my survey. Its going to look like I wrote a research paper on the damn thing.  Ah well too late. I clicked submit. 

Oh, I was really inspired by the Brony Study and how they researched all about bronies. I'm hoping my survey is similar to theirs to where I can get enough data from it. Thanks for the submission!

I finished the survey! It was a good survey actually.

Aw, thank you!  ;)  Thankies for the submission.

anime Otaku for the win! i also don't consider my self an Otaku. I am not obsessed. i am just a casual anime watcher, i personally don't like or consider myself a Otaku

9af54cd7b0254c0782a3a7a655cd66ed12854270

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

We're actually closing the survey soon.. I appreciate everyone who took it!! Thanks everypony for your support in finding out how much of a difference fandoms are to you ^^ 

anime Otaku for the win! i also don't consider my self an Otaku. I am not obsessed. i am just a casual anime watcher, i personally don't like or consider myself a Otaku

img-3689777-1-9af54cd7b0254c0782a3a7a655

I consider myself an Otaku too, we should chat sometime about anime :D I simply watch a lot of 'em, and mainly I voted that myself when I took the survey ^ ~^

I'm with Infinite901, but aside from that one little thing, I thought it was good. I hope my answers help you out ^^

Oh, yes. Sorry about that tid bit! I do very much appreciate each submission though! Thank you very much for entering it yourself.. I'm still new to the site but I believe you're an admin? If so, awesome sauce I got an admin to join in! If not, yay more friendship <3 lol