Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Is Sonata really that evil?

Chara

Sonata might not be evil at heart, like Adagio and Aria, but she still has full control of her actions. However I do feel she would be the most open-minded about redemption (not that I want that). One of those "adopt your surroundings" types.

• Brohoof 1

If you don't think she's evil you're definitely naive.

She's totally into the Dazzling's plans. She's not a complete idiot- she knows exactly what's going on contrary to what you people think.

NaZVAPY.png

she's completely into the evil chanting to suppress the rainbooms

Xprb4WO.png

She totally knows what that green fog emanating from under the stage means...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Yes, what kind of friend doesn't help their friends take over the world and mind controll everyone once in a while? 

I'd help my friends if they wanted to make everyone adore them. Mainly cuz it'd be funny to watch them fail, but hey, who said I was a good friend?

Edited by Tapfire (NinjaWulv)

IMO Sonata is just as evil as the other sirens, just less intelligent. Look at her face when she transforms into her anthro form, that's not the face of a nice girl with the wrong friends.

I believe that she may unintentionally be evil. She is a bit like Pinkie Pie personality wise so despite doing everything that she did i don't think she was aware on just how much pain she was causing people trying to obtain power. From her interations with the other 2 thet treat her like crap but like Pinkie she is unable to tell that they are doing anything more than just picking on her or being mean since she thinks they are her friends. I believe Adagio manipulated her into believing that nobody was ever going to except her for who she really was nor will they ever be her real friends. Adagio is very good at manipulation and with her easily hurt and worrysome personality believed that she would have no friends so taking part in being a siren seemed exceptable to her because that emplied she would have friends to count on in Aria and Adagio because in hypnotizing the others to love them and listen to them would fall under that she was going to hurt them before they hurt her. This makes her a misguided villain who like sunset and discord can easily be switched to the good side on account of her losing her siren powers. No powers makes her useless to Adagio so she and Aria will abandon her and eachother with out a care so Sunset Shimmer will be the one to approach Sanada if Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy or even Rarity dosn't do it first since they are the most consolable and forgiving out of the mane 6 in both Ponyville and in Canterlot high. Her being a mislead dosn't make her not a villain but she is still an unintentional one who just stuck with the wrong people. Next time around i hope they choose to redeem her since i enjoyed her character. She would get along with Pinkie Pie on a large scale due to being so similar and in time can assure the rest that she is very repentant about what she did while following Adafio and Aria.

• 4 weeks later...

There's tons of characters like this. They're clumsier than the other members, but they're all aimed towards the same goal.

Similar to Ed, one of the three hyenas from The Lion King. His appearance and actions are goofy, but he's still with the other two for the same purpose.

• Brohoof 3

Hard to tell, really. Well, she tried to control everypony (Actually, everybody in this situation) using Dark Demon Magics... If she ever had the chance to do it again, she would. The only pony who would actually have a shot at converting her is Pinkie Pie since they both love to party (If ya know what I mean ;)))))))). No but really, what would happen of the other two girls? Are they just going to stay evil and most likely try to get revenge on Sonata for abandoning them, or would they try to become good to (I think not.)?

I think she is but not exactly as evil as the other two. Like most of the characters like her. Basically what zigragirl said. I mean she DID join in with the other two dazzlings when they were taunting/harassing Sunset Shimmer at one point, plus she didn't like show any remorse or anything for her actions. She was evil. Just not as bad as the others.

And I doubt she'll 'turn good'.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think she's that evil, she could be good if she stopped hanging out with the sirens. She's kind of silly, and probably taught to be a jerk by the other sirens, but if she wasn't influenced by them, she could have been like Pinkie Pie, silly and nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Sonata did have an awful long time to think about her position. I mean she was around since Starswirled the Bearded banished them.

I do think she can be reformed more easily than the other two. But then again Sunset Shimmer got reformed so easily and through some effort so did Discord.

Edited by cider float

• 3 weeks later...