ConcorDisparate

Clandestine the Stealth master

(edited)

Hey ! :)

Today was Clandestine's turn ! Let's get back to real drawing now :P . Hope you will enjoy it ! :)

post-31652-0-77202600-1429636630_thumb.png

I'm waiting for the end of this week and the holidays following before reopening a brand new shop, more organised and focused on vector drawing.

But before I'm going to finish most of the previous requests I already have, thus, the drawing here was requested by @Shadowking58

http://sta.sh/01983if3nwq9 ( svg link )

To ShadowKing58 : I'm going to post it as a request from you on my dA, let me know if you don't want me to put the drawing there.

Edited by ConcorDisparate

Hey ! :)

Today was Clandestine's turn ! Let's get back to real drawing now :P . Hope you will enjoy it ! :)

attachicon.gifDraw19_Clandestine_FINI.png

I'm waiting for the end of this week and the holidays following before reopening a brand new shop, more organised and focused on vector drawing.

But before I'm going to finish most of the previous requests I already have, thus, the drawing here was requested by @Shadowking58

http://sta.sh/01983if3nwq9 ( svg link )

To ShadowKing58 : I'm going to post it as a request from you on my dA, let me know if you don't want me to put the drawing there.

Awesome I love it thanks!

Badges

(edited)

I'm glad you like it :)

If you want I can reverse the Cutie-mark, I made it backwards because cutie marks work that way, but the writing doesn't make sense because of that :lol:

I'm glad you like it :)

If you want I can reverse the Cutie-mark, I made it backwards because cutie marks work that way, but the writing doesn't make sense because of that :lol:

If that's how Cutie Marks are supposed to work. Then it's okay.

You can still reverse it though just to see what it looks like :)

Badges

For reasons, I had to make it smaller, so it may look a bit different, you have both though, so the choice is yours :)post-31652-0-99796500-1429636570_thumb.png

Wonderful work! I luvs it. May your talents be known all through out the magical kingdom!  :rarity:

(edited)
Wonderful work! I luvs it. May your talents be known all through out the magical kingdom! :rarity:

Thanks ! :P

If anyone wants an OC done, send me a private message, I'll see what I can do. I won't finish all of the requests I was given (I want to focus on the cool ones for now  :D) and some of the requesters didn't connect for a moment. I only saved one for later (I will do the requests not done yet if it is requested again though on my next topic :P ). So I didn't find anything to work on for the next days.