Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name a song that has given you feels

The real PON-3

I'll Try AnythingThe Strokes

This isn't an official video, but it's the best quality I can find.

If you excuse me, I'll go cry now. I believe it's the first Strokes song ever, and is the predecessor to You Only Live Once

Edited by Peppermint Harmony

Cliche for everybody born since the late 90's, I know, but The Black Parade makes me weep everytime. As a concept album, the Black Parade, like the Wall and American Idiot, is hard to put to in places, but like those two albums it's such a powerful expression as a while, whatever story it's trying to tell.

As a solo artist, George Harrison makes me cry too. The shift from a Christian chorus to a Hindu one in 'My Sweet Lord' is so powerful. 'All Things Must Pass' is a reminder that nothing remains forever, and 'Isn't It A Pity?' makes you quite sad too. It's not just from the All Things Must Pass Album, too, I can name plenty more. 'Living In The Material World' is great, so is 'All Those Years Ago' (a tribute to John Lennon), 'Any Road' and most of the Brainwashed album in general. WHY GEORGE. WHY.

Quite a few Machine head songs that bring on the feels. They can be so damn heavy and aggressive, leaving you amped for hours. But when they crank on the feels...

Yet they can bring opposite feels. You should hear how long the crowd sings this, after the song is over.

Edited by Denim&Venom

Plenty, but a recent one is All as One by Miracle of Sound.

It's what I label as a "kick ass song." The meaning is a dual one. It's both a song of grand quality, but it also is so uplifting, inspiring, and epic (and I mean that in the classical sense) that when listening to it, you want to run headlong into the Legions of Hell with a grin on your face and Holy light in your heart!

Aurora's Theme from Child of Light

Off to Sleep from Child of Light (That game has some unbelievably wonderful music)

Ghost Love Score by Nightwish

The friggin' Goodbye Chao song in Sonic Adventure 2 (seriously, it's friggin sad ~_~)

No One There by Sentenced

Death Cures All Pain by Suicide Commando

There are probably many more but those are some I can think of.

• Brohoof 1