Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name a song that has given you feels

The real PON-3

Too many to list, so i pick something i heard recently.

I listen too much to Phil Collins. I should really stop. :(

This makes me tear up :(. John Lennon was such a talented man and still had a future :(. It makes me think of how things could perhaps be different had he lived, perhaps he might have influenced the world further....

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 4

I can name 5.

Watch Me Bleed- Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Sometimes,you're the hammer,Sometimes,you're the nail- A Day to Remember

Mowing the Lawn- Bully (PS2)

The Bitter Taste of Truth- Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

Rift- Singularity (Ft. Jenn Lucas)

The only song I can think of off the top of my head that always makes me tear up is this one:

This makes me tear up :(. John Lennon was such a talented man and still had a future :(. It makes me think of how things could perhaps be different had he lived, perhaps he might have influenced the world further....

So true. At least he lived long enough to provide the world with countless great songs, with the Beatles and with his solo career. "Imagine", with its simplicity and childlike innocence, I consider to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest pop song ever recorded.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

For me it's usually a good hymn. I think religious people can relate to that. (In Christ Alone is very hard for me to listen to or sing without tearing up).

I swear there was a Disney song that made me feel like crying or something, but I can't seem to recall.

"Fuzzy Blue Lights" by Owl City also has a strangely ethereal/breathtaking vibe to it.

Also, some songs I played in band in elementary, middle, and high school, like Campbell River Sketches (Ballad part).

Edited by PGNatsu

Rarely do I "The feels" as it were but rather there are a lot of pieces that make me stop and think, sometimes for hours on end.

If I was to pick two though that flirt with "the feels"

This one I can never really put my finger on why...

However this piece brings back when I first joined the community, the wonderful music,artwork,etc...

• Brohoof 1

Always Gold by Radical Face:

​Great To Be Different by Forest Rain:

I'm sure there's others, but no others come to mind right now.

Edited by Grepper

Well, one song that usually gets me is 'I Don't Want to Say Goodbye' from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Dark/Time/Sky. It just fits the moment so perfectly, and although it's so sad, with an emotional tone to, it gives a slight sense of accomplishment. You and your friend have saved the Pokemon world... But now, you must leave. The song brings back so many memories from when I played the PMD2 games when I was younger, and the moment is just really emotional too. But the song makes it even more so :(