Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name a song that has given you feels

The real PON-3

Off the top of my head:

Wind of Change - Scorpions

Take Good Care of my Baby - Bobby Vee

Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin

I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday

Baby Blue - Badfinger (Damn you, Breaking Bad)

Under the Bridge - RHCP

Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival

When the Roses Bloom Again - Benny Goodman + Peggy Lee

Most recently would be this song in the end of Fast and furious 7

THIS IS THE END OF THE MOVIE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, IT IS SPOILERIFIC!

It gives me the feels as its actually their goodbye to paul walker.

Pretty much any song that reminds me of something in my life. One example would be Broken Wings by Flyleaf (the old version, the remake cut some of my favorite lyrics out D:). That song always makes me bawl my eyes out for...personal reasons...

I also tend to like really angsty hard rock songs that in some way relate to things I've been through (which oftentimes heavily involves personal interpretation of the lyrics). A few examples are Open Wounds by Skillet, Field of Innocence by Evanescence, and Impossible by Manafest. (Plus I just really enjoy dark rock in general, heh. Such an epic genre!)

And for a more positive example, have I See the Light from Tangled. It's so beautiful and sweet, I can't help but bawl my eyes out every time...(I can be such a sappy romantic sometimes  :lol: )

And lastly (this post is long enough as it is :P), an old demo song by Evanescence called Before the Dawn. It's so beautiful and full of feels...(and did I mention it's such a beautiful song?)

I don't even like this band and I still found myself crying the first time I heard this.

The song is about the passing of the Austin Carlile's (the vocalist) mother. He thought that he had taken her for granted and that he didn't get the chance to let her know how much she meant to him during the time when she was alive. It was written as a tribute.

Here Without You by Three Doors Down.

That song has always gotten me in the feels, since I was like six years old. The reason behind that is that my father used to be in the military, so we barely saw him. That song always reminded me of him. Now just thinking about it brings back memories of my dead grandfather.

I need to take a break now. :(

I would say that one sadly overused " Sad Romance " Song from that one Japanese Drama Series.

Also a lot of the Once upon a time Songs, because the series alone makes me cry a lot, so only hearing the songs make me tear up...snowwhite and prince charming, they always find each other back.  :( And i cry everytime that happens  :lol:

And a lot of Enigma Songs, like Prism of Life, Silent Warrior, Return to Innocence and Beyond the invisible.

And Micheal Jacksons Earth Song, its just so beautiful  :(

And the most epic songs, who give the most Epic Feelings are pretty much all songs from Lost Horizon.  :pinkie: