Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you woke up in Equestria?

ParadoxGaming

What would you do if you woke up somewhere in Equestria?

Would you try to find someone to send you home?

Would you go to Ponyville?...

I want some creative answers!

tbh...I just recently became a brony and im looking for someone to hang with or play some games with. 

• Brohoof 5

I would probably be excited for the first day then I would start to miss this world but in the end I would get use to it. The first thing I would probably do though is check out what I look like. Then I would go to Sugar Cube corner, after that I would probably look for my favorite background ponies and try to know them better. In short I would love it!

AND NOW I NEED IT!  :okiedokielokie: 

btw feel free to add me on steam and skype if ya wanna hang out.

Edited by Natah_Pony
  • Brohoof 2

would we be a pony o`r still human? i have a different answer for both.

What are both of your answers and I would probably say you would be a pony kind of like in MLP EG but not with a mirror.

• Brohoof 1

My ideal life would no longer be a dream :P

Go to my profile and look for my steam if you want to add me btw, games I play are listed there

• Brohoof 2

If I woke up in Equestria I would wonder where I am.Then, once I recognize where I am I would head to Ponyville and find Pinkie Pie.After, the party we will have I would find Princess Twilight Sparkle and ask her if there is any way home.

• Brohoof 3

I would love to travel and explore Equestria and beyond.

It would be pretty awesome, right?

I'm always up to play some games, feel free to message me.

• Brohoof 1

I would walk to the nearest town in search of a bite to eat and somebody who could point me in the direction of Twilight. I've no doubt she'd help me make sense of what's going on, and she and her friends would certainly be the most hospitable ponies in all the land. :P

• Brohoof 2

I'd stay, and become friends with the Mane Six... Then I'll get a chair in Twilight's Kingdom, and be the Element of Whatever... Because I can't think of another general element in friendship XD

Btw, you can add me on Skype, I gave myself my username for my nickname ;) It depends what games you play, because I rarely go on Steam. :)

• Brohoof 1

It would be interesting. Though I'd be one of my OCs and my OC cast is mostly female dominate so I'll be dealing the gender bend  after dealing with me having hooves. After both those things, I probably will live a happy and full life as a pony~

• Brohoof 1

step 1: hide from pinkie!

step 2: wonder what the hell happened

step 3: find Twilight and ask her if she knew what had happened

step 4: go for a walk around ponyville(or where ever i woke up)

step 5: if not my OC then try and find my OC(if he exists)

step 6: get a job

step 7 onwards: see where life takes me, as long as it`s not back to earth!

• Brohoof 1

If I woke up in Equestria, the first thing I'll do is find out where I am and explore the area first. And if I'm not in Ponyville, I'll get a map and find out how far I am from there. If I need a train ride (most likely I will), I'll take a train to get there. But if not, then I'll walk there. When I get to Ponyville, I'll look around and try to run into the Mane 6 and other ponies I know from the show. After that, I'll take the train back to where I woke up because I'll get fed up with Equestria and will be willing to return home. When I get to where I woke up, I'll look for somepony to get me back home only to find out that I'm just dreaming and I'll magically make up in my bed.

Trying to get home would be the last thing I would ever do!  

To start out, right when I woke up, I would probably freak out a bit.  I would be thinking that I was dreaming at first until I found out that it was all real. 

I would then proceed to find the Mane 6, and tell them my story.  Twilight would probably offer to try to figure out a way to send me home.  I would tell her not to, because I wanted to stay.  From that point on I would probably get a job in Ponyville and just go from there.

Some people would probably say that they would introduce the internet, or internal combustion engines into the world, but I would not do this.  For the longest time, I have longed for a simpler life.  It would be nice to live in a place without the hustle and bustle of modern technology.  A world where nopony is completely absorbed by their smart phones that they can't live life to the fullest extent possible.

• Brohoof 3

I would panic and ask for help around or the oh so magical Princesses, to send me back home. My family will be dead worry. Then I'll just convince Rainbow Dash or Lightning Dust to come home with me and be my horse staying at the backyard, so that I can ride her for eternity and go to anywhere I want faster than airplanes :)