Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you woke up in Equestria?

ParadoxGaming

Step 1: Determine if I am the only one who has been sent.  If there are tons of humans out there, then get out of dodge before some pony princess sends the whole group back or takes them into custody.

Step 2: Determine from a distance and downwind if we share a common language.  Preparations are far different depending on the answer.

Step 3: Arrange for a meeting outside any actual town without disturbing any of the ponies by leaving a message at night.  Such a message would ensure that only the most bold // diplomatic // official ponies would follow the message as opposed to those who would not be prepared for what is found.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh for ****'s sake! I already wrote a fanfic of myself somehow ending up in this forsaken cuddly world, but now it's a reality?! Must find a way back home immediately. 

But first, let's see if I can gain Miss Sparkle's autograph... and Miss Dash's for my little sister." 

• Brohoof 3

One other thing would be survival.  Some source of water would need to be found.  Food can generally wait for several reasons (While water (once heated) is likely the same anywhere, you do not know what native food would do to you.  Food is more likely to be protected.  One assumes one will be provided food once contact is made).

• Brohoof 2

In all serious I would attempt my best to return home; my family means more to me than living within a world of colourful dense horses who follow a questionable monarch. Honestly the only ponies I believe I'd get along with only, aside from Spike, would be Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack. 

I would be confused and worried for the first few hours of my day. But then, I'd try to find someone who could send me back home. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to explore the place and meet the main six, but not at the cost of leaving everyone I know and love behind forever. Plus, my life is the best it's ever been. Who needs Equestira when I've got this?

Edited by Midnight Gaze

As a Pony:

Assuming I would be my ponysona, Hocus Pocus, I'd seek help from either Twilight or Celestia. Luckily, I'd be a unicorn, and could learn magic to help find a way to get me back home... After I go on an adventure or two of course. I wouldn't stay there for too long, though. Equestria may be a fun place to visit, but my friends are all here, and I wouldn't abandon them for all of Equestria! EVER! That said, I'd see if there was any way for me to keep my magical abilities when I went back home :3 I'd use them for many many things.

As a Human:

I'd become a theif. Humans are practically designed to be thieves by pony standards... We may not be as fast, but we're more flexible and dextrous; capable of parkour, climbing, and squeezing through tight spaces. We don't have hooves, and a sprinting human would still be quieter than an average tip-toeing pony, especially if I'm stealing from a place with hard floors *coughcough Canterlot Castle cough*. And finally, we have long, flexible fingers, perfect for pick pocketing. A pony theif would have to either stick their whole hoof into a saddle-bag or use magical telekenesis to lift an item out, but with telekenesis, you can't feel your target's movements and flow with them so they can't feel anything, but rather it would feel like something in your bag is moving on its own, as if its position in space had halted while you were walking. With fingers, however, it;d be easy to slip two in, snatch what you want, and pull out. I'd leave a calling card at every location successfully stolen from. A rose, to be precise. Perhaps legends would circle of a creature that haunts the night, capable of turning on a dime, gliding about the roof-tops and fitting through he narrowest alleyways; it's definitely not a pony, but all anypony sees is a black blur, as if the shadows of nightfall themselves had come alive. Not a sound is made as it slips in and out of residencies. "Dusk Rose" they'd call this creature, a living shadow that takes what it wants, leaving only a rose as evidence of its existence.

When the legends spread far enough, I'd make a map in code that lead to the cave with all my hoarded loot. Then I'd travel to Ponyville and get Twilight's help returning to my own world. Since I was never caught in Canterlot, nopony would expect I was Dusk Rose all along! But then, right before my return to the human world. I'd toss forwards two things, the map and a rose, revealing myself immediately before jumping through the portal before anypony could stop me. Anypony who could decipher the map would have a chance at finding my treasure, all amassed in one piece! The map would become legend, with treasure seeker after treasure seeker hunting for my loot, and I'd become one of Equestria's greatest myths!

Edited by Hocus Pocus

I would probably wake up in Appleloosa in a Clint Eastwood type theme. Then upon taking the train to Canterlot, I would venture toward (or sneak if it's night time) Canterlot Castle. After I've made it there I would climb the tall castle to seek the one and only, Princess of the Night, aka Luna, aka Moonbutt, aka best pony. If I'm not gored by a guard's spear then I would find her and give her the biggest hug, saying I love her night and all it holds dear. If she decides to send me to the dungeon then I would accept. If only they let me shine her shoes as a prisoner, or write her letters inside the cell. Then if I get out I would just hug her again, and again, till I'm an old pony. Then upon death I would ask my body to be sent to the moon (surely she would allow that with all those hugs...) so I could live forever within the moon itself as the loyal servant of Princess Luna, aka Moonbutt, aka best pone-pone.

The End. *claps*

Edited by Agent Luna

Likely I would try to deal with the situation best I could. I would hope I was a pony so that my dietary habits don't conflict with the larger culture as I'd rather not try to upset the delicate balance that exists there.

As a pony, I would like to be my OC:

2z0VGrAm.jpg

I would first try to learn the language, and if I had to eat grass and hay until I could get a job, then so be it. I would be home! I mean really, I do the hypno pony stuff to get as close to seeing what it would be like to be a cute cartoon pone.

As a human:

I would go to Princess Celestia and ask her to turn me in to a pone.

Either way, I would find a job in a small town (most likely Ponyville, so I could oogle Vinyl Scratch (she lives there, right?) and just hope she likes the mares.) and live my life out happy. :)

• Brohoof 1

1. I would find out where I was.

2. When I found out I was in MLP, I would faint.

3. I would accept it quickly, and when I saw Twilight, I would faint again. 

4. Live a normal life in ponyville.

5. Go on an adventure!

6. Die content with my life. 

• 6 years later...
On 2015-04-21 at 6:56 AM, ParadoxGaming said:

What would you do if you woke up somewhere in Equestria?

I assume I'd be a Peagasus. I would learn to fly, sitting on clouds and would mold the weather to my needs. I would also the build the best house on clouds this world would have ever seen. Then I'd seek out some fellow ponys and befriend them. There would be a lot of place I would visit, some food I want to try.  Then I'd go on adventures and explore the world.

Would you try to find someone to send you home?

You're kidding right? ;) The answer is No!

Would you go to Ponyville?...

Yes, I would :o

"Just woke up in Equestria" - meaning no warning, no preparation, nothing.

Yeah, I would be looking for a way back. Hopefully I can go home soon. If I woke up as a pony, then, as plan B, I would try to go to the EG world, so that I at least would be a human. It looks like Equestria uses gold coins for money, so if I was able to earn some money in Equestria, it would be worth a lot more in EG world.

I would like to visit Equestria, but "visit" implies "temporary" and "going home".

• Brohoof 1

1. Determine if I still have my human body or that of a native species

2. Find civilization

3. Seek out a pony who could help investigate how I got pulled into Equestria and if going home is an option

4. Explore the area, meet some ponies, get a sugar rush at Sugarcube Corner, that sort of thing

5. If it turns out I can't/decide not to return home, find myself a nice engineering position (I have also thought about getting into prosthetics at one point - perhaps Scootaloo and Kerfuffle might be interested in my skills).

I'll be shocked, unsure, and surprised, of course. But at the same time I'm happy, relief, and intrigued. Espisaclly with the knowledge of the FiM tv show and going out on fun adventures and having a good time with the Main 6.

P.S: I'll still be human!

1) See if I'm human or a pony. Promptly freak out over said transformation. 

2) Try out magic skills or flying lessons

3) Feed myself and promptly get a sugar rush at Pinkies cupcake shop 

4) Mingle with the townsfolk and take a gander at the Friendship Castle and be in awe at it

5) Try and get home as quick as i can because I miss technology.