Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

Peppermint Harmony can be for kindness c:

Guys, your OCs don't seem to have much personality or backstory. Unless you expand upon them I'll have to say no. Sorry

Would you like the Abilities of Chrysteel?I want to make sure she isn't too strong.

I'm fine without it but if you want to go ahead.

All good things take time :umad: .

Tha should speed things up!

Basic abilities:

Shapechange: the ability to become the form of just about anypony.

Telepathy(Reading minds only): Used by her to find out who the target loves. Works with shapechange and Love feeding.

Love Feeding: Used with Telepathy and Shapechange to feed on somepony's love. Used to feed when non love food can't sustain The user. For changelings love is primary food source.

Advanced abilities (Princess Hive Rank):

Mind control: compels a target to only have love for changeling user. (rarely used. Thinks is bad for gaining love.)

Changeling Evolution Chrysalis: When proper power and Love stores as well as conditions align, allows for user to achieve next stage of evolution in given rank. Can also be used to repurpose a target.

Basic and advances illusion and charm spells.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Apparently Caliber can instantly teleport. Yes Peyton I realize you said he took the Express, but did it have to be in one post? Maybe he could have met another player on the way and socialized a bit. I'm not GM of course, just saying.

Edited by bronislav84

Apparently Caliber can instantly teleport. Yes Peyton I realize you said he took the Express, but did it have to be in one post? Maybe he could have met another player on the way and socialized a bit. I'm not GM of course, just saying.

Just didn't want people to dwardle around. Besides, they don't know each other yet. Plenty of time to socialize afterwards. :)

Meh, I'm still going to take a second post to get there because I believe in a bare minimum of a leaving post and an arriving post for such distances. On another forum GMs even insist on a boring midway travel post.

YOU SHALL DEAL WITH IT.

B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)

LIKE A BOSS.

Edited by Peytonjay
  • Brohoof 1

YOU SHALL DEAL WITH IT.

B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)

LIKE A BOSS.

Please drop it.