Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

Ok. So for Chrysteel, she doesn't like the fact that her mother, Chrysalis, only thinks of ponies as food. She actually wants to feel true love earned either from being part of a family, from having friends and/or finding that perfect gentlecolt who likes her for who and what she is.

She thrives on this and because she isn't entirely changeling, she can go extended periods of time without feeding on love.

She has a near limitless storage cap. Meaning it is very hard to make her drunk on love energy.

Does she have a character page?

No because she isn't a type of chara most would allow me to play in a RP. They either treat her like an alicorn or claim that having flight, of any kind, and magic was OP. Being a changeling one is normally limited to charm, compulsion and illusion spells. This is to the exclusion of all other spells. Except the telekinesis and light spells.

I can give you a full bio of her. That is just her feelings about what her mother thought of ponies. Will be portrayed in background.

Name: Chrysteel Amorè Chrysalis

age: by pony time, maybe 5 years old. By hive time, 21 years old, a full grown changeling.

appearance:

Coat/Carapace: pink fur coat under a black andd pink Carapace shell armor. Carapace is sheadable.

Mane & tail: long and straight, pink with teal green stripe

Eyes: pink with green outline.

Wings: transparent feathered wings that are pink in color.

Cutiemark: a heart surrounded by a crysalis, before a pair of trasparent feathered wings and long pink horn.

Personality: open, outgoing, determined, friendly, a bit childish at times and easily trusting of those with good hearts.

Background: Being born to the hive as a partial pony can be hard. However it is also an advantage to being born this way. Here is my story. I am Princess Chrysteel of the changelings. When I was first born mother said i would be an infiltrator type and was raised to be one. As an infiltration changeling, we know of one thing beyond the norm for the hive. We know the ponies of Equestria. Their love is so strong an army could be raised by the ambient love alone. So we were taught ponies were nothing but food. However a faithful encounter with a Certain pony, changed my view and I gained my first taste of the love of friendship. Now I have chosen the life of an exile to further grow to understand these new forms of love I have found.

Items: Love necklace shard(given by a close friend but shattered by those who hate her kind.), love Necklace setting (damaged), changeling horn fragment (from when her horn had been chipped by those who hate her kind.)

Abilities: (will list if asked for them.)

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

id prefer keeping this one, just change the title. :lol:

One good thing is post a list of who is playing who/oc and such.

(edited)

Tossed up a generic title till we find something better. I'm checking the characters

Is Spellbind in? <:)

Could you give her a bit more personality and a cutie mark? She seems a bit sue-ish and she needs to have a cutie mark for the rp to work. Love her design though

id join with caliber. i think he'd be either loyalty, or honesty. maybe even kindness...but im not so sure. :yay:

I'm fine with Caliber but could you cut out the dark magic and Discord bit. May create complications in the RP if we go there. But otherwise I'm quite fond of him.

Name: Chrysteel Amorè Chrysalis

age: by pony time, maybe 5 years old. By hive time, 21 years old, a full grown changeling.

appearance:

Coat/Carapace: pink fur coat under a black andd pink Carapace shell armor. Carapace is sheadable.

Mane & tail: long and straight, pink with teal green stripe

Eyes: pink with green outline.

Wings: transparent feathered wings that are pink in color.

Cutiemark: a heart surrounded by a crysalis, before a pair of trasparent feathered wings and long pink horn.

Personality: open, outgoing, determined, friendly, a bit childish at times and easily trusting of those with good hearts.

Background: Being born to the hive as a partial pony can be hard. However it is also an advantage to being born this way. Here is my story. I am Princess Chrysteel of the changelings. When I was first born mother said i would be an infiltrator type and was raised to be one. As an infiltration changeling, we know of one thing beyond the norm for the hive. We know the ponies of Equestria. Their love is so strong an army could be raised by the ambient love alone. So we were taught ponies were nothing but food. However a faithful encounter with a Certain pony, changed my view and I gained my first taste of the love of friendship. Now I have chosen the life of an exile to further grow to understand these new forms of love I have found.

Items: Love necklace shard(given by a close friend but shattered by those who hate her kind.), love Necklace setting (damaged), changeling horn fragment (from when her horn had been chipped by those who hate her kind.)

Abilities: (will list if asked for them.)

I don't think she's OP just stick that into a character page and we're good!

Edited by Swinton

Tossed up a generic title till we find something better. I'm checking the characters

Could you give her a bit more personality and a cutie mark? She seems a bit sue-ish and she needs to have a cutie mark for the rp to work. Love her design though

I'm fine with Caliber but could you cut out the dark magic and Discord bit. May create complications in the RP if we go there. But otherwise I'm quite fond of him.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chrysteel-amorè-chrysalis-r8177

Here is the profile.

Oh okay then, never mind then  :(

@Swinton

How long till we start? I am open for whatever is easier on you.

I was thinking when we fill up the remaining 2 spots. I could do Sunbutt until someone takes over.