Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

Well since people posted already in between I guess I can post again and get there, more guards KOs incoming.

And yea, I'd also wanna know the timeframe relative to the show, or if it's alternate universe.

(edited)

Why thank you. (I am the Lord of Shadows, Master Of All and you shall all obey me!) Let's just go with Master of the Universe. Muhahaha

Edited by Swinton

I would seriously prefer if the mind control didn't work on players, Aurora.

Also the Princess of Love position is filled by Cadence.

I did say in a manner of speaking.

I didn't mean it literally.

@Bronislav84

Also I left that up to the gm. Most of her magic should also work on players but the GM has final say.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Oh, I see now about the princess thing.

I really think mind control should never work on players. Like full stop kind of thing. It's bunnying, and you know that. Controlling another player's character without their permission. But I will defer to Swinton and not get mad at you Aurora cause I know you like to play fair.

Also, Guards ragdolling all over the place is just really funny when I imagined writing that. And it's totally canon cause they're always useless in the show and can never do their job properly when it counts.

Edited by bronislav84

Well they did well when Chrysteel placed herself before them.

As for using Chrysteel's abilities on a player's character without their consent. She wouldn't do so unless a life-threatening situation is presented that her abilities would be able to help with. She is a shapeshifter after all.

I declare the royal guard useless in this RP

The Master of the Universe promises there will be no godmodding by the hands of other players. Only the Master of the Universe will.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, wait, that's the wrong link whoops

I meant to link you to the EqE page sorry

http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/peppermint-harmony-r301

just that some things may or may not in their app may apply

for example some history and pronoun usage >>

I've put her in reserve. Expect to join us soon!

Am waiting for Celestia's response. Need that before can continue.

But Amber and Tao haven't posted? Shouldn't we wait? I'm fine with going ahead if you guys want to.

(edited)

well, thats up to you, DM. (or GM, or TM.)

I'M THE MASTER OF THEORY UNIVERSE! I say we move on a bit but not too much so they can catch up

But could someone post first I don't like double posting.

Edited by Swinton