ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

Good post - nice humor.

How she got in?  I'm not sure, but locking her in would have been automatic - and had Gideon come back, she'd have been at his mercy... of course, there's NO telling where he is...

And what's with the blueprint?  Something of Lektra's, I'd hope; all the other blueprints would have been in the fire pile.  I'd be willing to say H.Lektra salvaged it, but it will still be a bit too burnt to make full use of.  

Though, it will certainly give a heads up as to what's going on.

• Brohoof 1

...And I am so lost. XD

Ok can someone do me a favor and give me a brief, but clear explanation of exactly what's happening so I can get back into this more actively? it'll be greatly appreciated.

...And I am so lost. XD

Ok can someone do me a favor and give me a brief, but clear explanation of exactly what's happening so I can get back into this more actively? it'll be greatly appreciated.

In the library, we came up with the conclusion that our magic has been drained so we decided to go find Principal Celestia but end up with the wrong Celestia. We got a mysterious note that had us meet up with Luna who explained that Gideon is the bad guy and has been around for a bit. Light shoots up into the sky and we go investigate, bumping into Lektra's human counterpart

• Brohoof 3

Amber what's this about a fire? There is no more fire anymore since Sparky put it out with disinfectant liquid, all of it.

Oh. o///o I forgot. I guess I'll go and rewrite my post so that its just the smoke that's bothering her.

Wait, isn't disinfectant made out of alcohol?

It has alcohol, but this also got a gooping that clumps up and smothers fire. There is no fire anymore, maybe smoke.

Alcohol is incredibly flammable lol. :lol: It would have caused an explosion, but let's just gloss over it. Say it was magical disinfectant.

A%2BWizard%2BDid%2BIt.jpg

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 2

The idea here is you can't have combustion without air, so smothering the fire even when the smothering agent contains some alcohol would be valid, but ok I'm down for saying Equestrian disinfectant doesn't cause more fire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OH!

I saw 'The Elements', and I thought that perhaps with the proper distraction, I could sneak in and grab-...

Eh heh heh... never mind; do carry on.

• Brohoof 1

OH!

I saw 'The Elements', and I thought that perhaps with the proper distraction, I could sneak in and grab-...

Eh heh heh... never mind; do carry on.

Oh, you. Go cause trouble somewhere else!

• Brohoof 1