Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everyday Things People Do That Annoy You

Denim&Venöm

I have two:

1 - When people are proud of EVERYTHING. I mean literally everything. Whether it be liking a franchise, your nationality, your music taste, etc.

I'm NOT saying you should be ashamed of things like that. It's better to proud of yourself as a whole, and not certain things.

2 - Accusing people of stuff in order to win an argument. In other words, insulting the other debater to silence them by using certain words directed at them ("Feminazi", "Wolfaboo", "Weeaboo", other words like that).

People who do that shouldn't be allowed to debate.

I have a few others, but those two are rather noticable for me.

• Brohoof 1

-People letting their kids scream endless like

-Spilling a drink and not telling anyone

-Kids and crackers

-Being rude and not saying thank you

Back when I used to need the library for internet, people would bring their screaming babies.

Screaming babies and kids are everywhere and the parents just don't do anything about it. Less than half the time have I seen a parent do anything about their crying child.

In the library of all places, though! Always bringing screaming children and nobody even cares - they just look the other way and pretend it's not happening. Does nobody have a problem with this?

Saw someone mention something similar above me. It inspired me. c:

Honestly, pessimism just annoys me at time. What I mean is when people just approach you just to complain about how bad or regressive humanity it because XXX happened. Most of the time it's just outright whining and I don't like it. Same thing when you try to do something and someone tries to put it down and say it won't work. Pessimism feels more like a put-down tool than a philosophical perspective.

• Brohoof 1

People who treat their opinions as facts.  There's nothing wrong with being passionate about what you think, but no, your personal views are not factual and are not "better" than someone else's.

I also hate it when people get offended with differing opinions.  My best friend is cool and all, but he can be really bratty about characters he's a fan of.  If you criticize them negatively, he takes it as a personal attack on him.  Once I teased him about liking a certain character and for the next few weeks he decided to randomly insult characters I like, I didn't really care.  He's a great friend but he needs to be more mature.

• Brohoof 3

If they make perverted Jokes or weird sounds sometimes. Thats annoys me a little.

Since i barely talk to anyone, thats the only two things that come to my mind.

I hate it when people talk while a teacher is talking, it's really distracting when they do that.  Why not wait until class is over to have your conversation?

I hate it when people tell me to be "unique" but at the same time they treat people that are "different" like crap.

When people create YouTube rant videos, they more than annoy me, I hate them, typically there is some patronising snob, trying to be intelligent, saying how people suck, and the world is coming to an end, then they bring religion and conspiracy into their case. These YouTube ranters are egotistical, their only interest is self preservation and congratulations, like Alex Jones saying how our fandom was created by the Rothschild family, or is it Rockefeller, frankly I don't care, all of his conclusions led to either dynasty, plus it's nothing new, these crackpots have been around since the nineties, and their end of the world deadlines have come and went. What annoys me just as much is when people watch these videos, and go around the internet posting them, trying to spread the crazy, well most of us don't want to give these raving lunatics attention, much less spread their BS around, we are informed, and don't need some prejudice opinion tell us to think, or listen to their parrots mimicking the word.

-People who don't know how to walk in a hallway

-When people tell me things I obviously know

-When people baby me thinking I don't know as much as everyone else

-When my mom or dad walks into my room to tell me something while I'm trying to sleep and then leave without turning the light back off

-Most the names my mom calls and my dad's cringy jokes

-People who pretend they know how to play an instrument that they obviously have no idea what they're doing and almost, or wind up, breaking it.

-etc

• Brohoof 2

- When people chew with their mouth open and/or just chew super loudly. My dad does this and I have to force myself to not tear my hair out when he does. It just really disgusts me.

- People who blast extremely loud music while in their cars. 

- When people move extremely slowly in hallways and/or block doorways. 

- Making out in public. I've been forced to sit near couples who do this and it's the most awkward feeling in the world.

- The general student body of my high school.

When people listen to music from their phones out loud in public. Was no one taught even most of the basic rules of being considerate to others?

When people pay too much attention to how narrow my eating habits are. Thankfully this one hasn't happened in quite some time, actually.

When people can't use the bathroom properly.

I could just stop there and say when people are inconsiderate in general. That's all my workplace is anymore. I can't take it anymore.

When people listen to music from their phones out loud in public. Was no one taught even most of the basic rules of being considerate to others?

Yes, that annoy me too. Last week, I was on a walk with a friend and there was a guy with hardcore techno so loud that everybody in the street could dance to it. I don't get it why such a lot of people think that everybody must hear what music he or she listen. Same with people in cars. A lot of people in their cars have the music so loud. I am wondered that they are not already deaf.  twi-norly.png

Walking on the wrong side of a busy pathway. There are two ways just like on a road, don't cross over to the other side, you're just blocking the opposite people from going their way.

What annoys me the most is when kids are messing up their own childhood by cursing and playing games that are not suitable their age and how their parents refuse to do anything about it. Another thing I hate is how people commit crimes that betray humanity and god himself. It has to stop.

• Brohoof 1

When you say something is a pet peeve of yours so people go out of their way to do it to mess with you.

When you say something is a pet peeve of yours so people go out of their way to do it to mess with you.

This this this so much. I can still remember telling a close group of my classmates that I don't like being touched and what did they do? Started to do just that, poking and just touching in general. That's just an example though. There are more too.