Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everyday Things People Do That Annoy You

Denim&Venöm

• 8 months later...

People (especially that I don't know) that try to invade my personal space and say "hello" to me or something at seemingly random in some public place. It's not only annoying, it's intrusive. And it may even be kind of creepy in certain contexts. :dry: I fail to see how people think this is somehow common courtesy. I'm more inclined to say it's rude.

• Brohoof 1

When people say "is is", as in "What it is is"...

RRRRRGH!  Bad enough I have to deal with folks who don't know how to speak properly, but double-wording like that makes the Grammar Police in my head start their sirens; it's a surefire way to tell if someone isn't as smart as they seem to be.

5 hours ago, Deerie said:

People who chew loudly, 

People who are super loud in general ( it hurts my ears, they are sensitive)

I use to have very sensitive ears as well (still do a bit though not as much) every time a farmer lost his cell phone in a field I was sent out to find it. Too bad I was a dummy when I was a kid and like...destroyed my hearing with about everything loud! :worry:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Deerie said:

@Blivy i get massive headaches from loud Sharp noises x3 gonna get something for it but it takes 3 weeks or something 

I have pretty bad tinnitus now from me being a dummy. XD 

• Brohoof 2

biggest thing is walking slow... i speed-walk everywhere, even in heels owo;;; if i can do it in 4" platforms, why cant everyone else?! xD

another thing, is just people who are always grumpy or rude for no reason. like at this point i know some people who arent having a bad day, they having a bad YEAR, or MONTH. at that point u need professional help & stop taking it out on innocent passerbyers....

When people say “I could care less” instead of “I couldn’t care less” or when they mix up “imply” and “infer”. Those don’t even sound similar. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Bas said:

I am almost excused as well as others are because we are non-native speakers. :lie:

That is a completely different situation. :) I'm talking about people who grew up in a majority English-speaking country and speak English as their first language--they should know better (says the guy who never knows when to use commas :worry:).

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

On 1/11/2020 at 4:23 PM, Emerald Heart said:

People who pop their knuckles.

I just... I hate it.

my suggestion, stay away from people that practice kendo or iaido, cus that's all the time

9 hours ago, Bastian said:

I hate people that play music out loud in the middle of the street for everyone to listen. Not all of us like your music bro!:Cozy:

Oh I hate that! People get huge Bluetooth speakers just to bring to the bus/train stop. I once said to a guy who had a big loud speaker in his backpack

"They have this new invention called headphones."

To his credit, he apologized and turned the music way down.  (His friends all laughed!)

• Brohoof 1