Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What WILL you be doing ten minutes IN THE FUTURE?!

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

I'll probably still be on here, wishing I could eat chicken but I can't.  I'm so tempted to walk to A&W and get one of their chicken sandwiches, you have no idea...

i just fell asleep in front of my computer on the floor... at almost 6am... and i just woke up at 8.... im going make it to my bed and sleep in it within the next 10 minutes... goodbye DX

Hi, @@TheImmortalLegendG

Because this thread is asking a bit more of a general question regarding MLP Forums, I have gone ahead and moved it to Site Questions & Tech Support. Also, I have gone anead and altered this thread's title to give it more proper context.

But to answer your question (further), you can increase your post count by posting in threads under all areas with the exception of threads under Welcoming Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum. Hope this helped!

I will be watching My Little Pony season 2 ten minutes from now.
  • Brohoof 1

Browsing the internet while listening to music! And posting on various forums, including this one. 

sleeping? i sure hope so!

will our hero fall asleep? will he be doomed to stay up a few more hours? find out next time on dragon ball Z snow's status update :L

Edited by Ju88snow

Snacks, frutal beverage and most of season 6 yet to watch.

I'll be enjoying life, although extraterrestial invasion is always a possibility. So I have my rifle here as well, in case the multidimensionals decide to meld their time line with ours.

You know reptilians, they don't like fun.