Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The user above you dropped his/her ice-cream. Your reaction?

JonasDarkmane

(Anything that needs ajusting? Also whats the RP status? I just read the entire thing and my god you've had some adventures. Is it too late for somepony to join?)

(It seems to be in fine order. The telekenetic magic... I don't see how it will come to a lot of use (regarding machines and stuff) since she is in the past and there is not that much of technology back in the past  :adorkable:. I think you can join the RP, you just need to ask in the OOC if you can join, putting a link to your OC  :adorkable:)

Here is yet another one *Gives another one*  :icwudt:

(It seems to be in fine order. The telekenetic magic... I don't see how it will come to a lot of use (regarding machines and stuff) since she is in the past and there is not that much of technology back in the past  :adorkable:. I think you can join the RP, you just need to ask in the OOC if you can join, putting a link to your OC  :adorkable:)

Here is yet another one *Gives another one*  :icwudt:

Getting sick of your butter fingers Jonas XD

(The OC is supposed to be as general as possible, so it'll work in many rp's if I need. Though if anything goes wrong with the ships steering I could fix it XD. What would be classed as a highly skilled engineer in normal time but a novice in the wasteland time, if that makes sense)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd get ya a new cone. Why should someone be without ice cream on a sunny day? :P 

I'd give you a long and boring lecture about how cruel it is to drop your ice cream...

Kidding, I would probably just sympathize with you and get you a new one. :P 

• 2 weeks later...