Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Writing a shipping fic need suggestions .

Megachangeling12

Which one ?  

1 user has voted

1. 1. So which couple should I choose ?

• Dispie ( Discord x pinkie pie
    • Applejack x Fluttershy
    • Twilight x Sombra
    • Trixie x Dash
    • Spike x Chrysalis
    • Spitfire x Soarin
    • RD x Lightening Dust
    • Gilda x a Garble
    • Trixie x Lightening Dust
    • Rarity x Sombra
    • Spike x Sunset Shimmer
    • Apllejack x Twilght
    • Flutteshy x Soarin
    • Rarity x Rover ( lead diamond dog )
    • Trixie x Sunset Shimmer
    • Spike x Suri Polomare
    • Apllejack x Rarity
    • Dash x Sunset Shimmer
    • Spike x Starlight Glimmer
    • Lighening Dust x Sunset Shimmer
    • Foursome between Lightening Dust , Rainbow Dash , Sunset Shimmer and Trixie .

Hey everypony as some of you may know I'm a big shipper . But most of my stories usally have a bigger plot and the romance is secondary . Well I decied I wanted to take a short break from big stuff ( like the EOD series for example ) and write a simple , comedic shipping story .( don't worry I'll be back to action stories shortly ). The only problem is I have many couplrs to choose from and I can't choose just one ! So I need your suggestions ! ( I may do more then one of these later so I won't just neglect al, the choices ). Ok let's get voting !

Hey everypony as some of you may know I'm a big shipper . But most of my stories usally have a bigger plot and the romance is secondary . Well I decied I wanted to take a short break from big stuff ( like the EOD series for example ) and write a simple , comedic shipping story .( don't worry I'll be back to action stories shortly ). The only problem is I have many couplrs to choose from and I can't choose just one ! So I need your suggestions ! ( I may do more then one of these later so I won't just neglect al, the choices ). Ok let's get voting !

Woah, if you have so many shipping choices, you should narrow them down first. You don't just say "hey, I'm going to write a ship fic!" and choose random characters to ship.

Ok ok I get it I'll try to narrow em down . Jeez thus is what ya get fir asking people's opinions ..

Well you should at least have an idea of what you will write before starting the story. If you just go asking around people which ship would be the best, you clearly have no idea what you're gonna do.

Hm good point I guess the question I should've asked eas " which ship wouid yiu like to see first ? After I narrowed it down of coarse like you mentioned before . I usally wouldn't resort to a thread like this but you see I'm currently suffering from a rather severe case of writers block and I thought something like this wouid get my wheels turning so to speak .

Hm good point I guess the question I should've asked eas " which ship wouid yiu like to see first ? After I narrowed it down of coarse like you mentioned before . I usally wouldn't resort to a thread like this but you see I'm currently suffering from a rather severe case of writers block and I thought something like this wouid get my wheels turning so to speak .

Then if your wheels are blocked, it probably means that you don't have a lot of expertise in these sort of fics, or that there's downright not many possibilities for the sort of fics. I would recommend you to keep the romance as a sub-plot, and write a bigger story around it.

• 2 weeks later...

Disco Pie  just about always has my vote, though you have a number of good ones here. Spitfire and Soarin is a good one and the Fluttershy AJ one is rare. Trxie and Shimmer would be a good one too.

Sorry i couldn't vote, guess i'm still limited.

• 2 weeks later...