Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Storage ideas?

intrepidtwilight

Hi everyone,

My build a bear collection of my little ponies has been growing with the release of Luna, Celestia,  etc. 

How do you all store/display any larger ponies you have?  and smaller beanie baby size?  (are these beanie babies?  I am older than many of you, I think ^_^ )   Also, I am a big fan of the small blind bag pvc

figures.  Do any of you find these totally cute?  And if so, how do you store these?  I do have one old

"Pinkie pie's nursery" or something toy that one series lives in (from an earlier generation of mlp, off ebay)

but definitely open to ideas for these little ponies.  Thank you!

For plushies, i keep them on the top of my TV shelf, and for any other merch, you see they have a little plastic thingy used to hang them on the stores, so i put a nail on the wall and place them there. Like this

post-25250-0-97672800-1429991301_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't have any MLP plushies, but I would recommend you place them on a shelf of some sort. Make sure it's large enough to support your collection.(:

As for figures, I would say a shelf as well. The user above me as a good idea, so I think you should go with their idea.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you both for replying!  I like the nail idea for figures in their boxes.  It is a neat idea.   Shelves I can put along the wall fairly easily with help so I think that will work.  We shall see what the finished project is. :)

• 4 years later...

For plushies, there's a gap between my bed and the wall that their back hooves can slide under to hold them in place, so they're all lined up nicely ^_^

As for other merch, I kind of have it arranged by series? I have all of the G4.5 ponies together in my display case with those big ones they released for the movie (the set name completely escapes me?) in a display case and the extras are displayed using my Canterlot Castle as a kind of shelf??

• Brohoof 1