Movies/TV What is your favourite movie series?

For me it has to be Lord of the Rings. I love fantasy and grew up knowing that series and still love it today.

What about you guys?

• Brohoof 2

Register now to remove this ad.

well Star Wars was far and away my favorite until Episode I came out.

The originals tho, will always be my favorite.

• Brohoof 4

If 2 counts as a series, Despicable Me.  If not, the Shrek movies.  Live actors, I'd go w Bond, James Bond.  (Although, as w any long series, they have a few lame ones) 

• Brohoof 1

The Lord of the Rings will always be at the top of my list.  The cinematography was just so amazing, and well done.  I could never get tired of those movies.  Other favorites would be Star Wars, and Back to the Future.  In fact, it would probably go 1) The Lord of the Rings, 2) Back to the Future, and 3) Star Wars.

• Brohoof 3

I want to say Studio Ghibli / Hayao Miyazaki films, but their / his body of work doesn't really fit the kind of series you're referring to.  I'm quite fond of the Terminator series.  T2: Judgment Day being my favorite...  Likely being just about everyone's favorite, from that particular series. xD  If only the Highlander sequels measured up to the first film. :/

• Brohoof 2
Badges

Lord of the Rings, Shrek, Toy Story, some anime movies (not naruto, bleach or those kind), Hachiko, and most chinese movies that are comedy or kung fu.

• Brohoof 1

Indiana Jones is the best thing in the world! lol I love those movies and I hate to be that person but the books was better hehe. I also really enjoy Harry Potter.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Tron. The old original is super cheesy by today's standards but Legacy was downright epic. It's easily my favorite movie from the past five years. They're making a third one so it totally qualifies as a movie series.  ^_^

Badges

- Lord of the Rings

- Star Wars Original Series (haven't seen the prequels yet)

- Marvel

- Indiana Jones

- Toy Story

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie