Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Little commission shop

Radiant Gryphon Graphic

Hello everypony and welcome to my little shop!!

My name is 11newells I am glad you found this tiny shop of art.

Here you can find all kinds of art at cheap prices. If you want something that is not in the shop and you want it I can happily add it in.

212894241_commissonsheet2019.thumb.png.244bbc8aaeb9b9994112509b186fd6ba.png

Here is the SHOP!!!! Where you can pick out what you want!

Some rules for buying

1. Please place your orders here in the topic to avoid any misunderstanding and only pm if you have more detail to add to your order.

2.show some proof that you have paid for the art. make a snapshot of your screen of your purchase and send me it by PM. It helps me know that you paid and that I didn’t miss you also PayPal doesn't give me a nickname that you have on here.

3. please be patient some commissions take time to do or there are those who are ahead of you on the list. If you are in a hurry and would like to receive your commission in a short time I will move it up to the top but it will cost more due to putting more into it in a short time.

those on the list show the process of your artwork and your payment.

1.user: 

2.user: 

4.user: 

Examples

post-32046-0-31997100-1444162829_thumb.pngpost-32046-0-54000100-1444162890_thumb.pngpost-32046-0-66195200-1444164695_thumb.pngMoonstar.thumb.png.57ff0d7028bd823ae0ed04efd3de9b11.png344477533_darkmanoc.thumb.png.e89c13700d6cbe9afa05a5b7ad9b36ed.pngnightmare.thumb.png.405fe9620822d9a25b4535fdfeceb506.png1078580469_DMref.thumb.png.41c9e71e5f7e0805f357f65ccd596778.png

gold ref.png

• Brohoof 6

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to have a full body painted commission done for my first OC. I haven't created my OC (due to the fact that I can't draw. Lol) but I have a picture reference:

post-32390-0-99151200-1431713859_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Hello, I would like to have a full body painted commission done for my first OC. I haven't created my OC (due to the fact that I can't draw. Lol) but I have a picture reference:

ok is there a pose you want and some more info on what your oc is about the only thing i can tell what they are is that they are a diver ?

I guess just standing with a hoof on top of his dive hat. He could also be sitting like in the photo of that makes it easier for you. Pretty much he has a light tan coat with brown mane and a green eyes. Also a horseshoe stache and chin strap beard.

I guess just standing with a hoof on top of his dive hat. He could also be sitting like in the photo of that makes it easier for you. Pretty much he has a light tan coat with brown mane and a green eyes. Also a horseshoe stache and chin strap beard.

so basically just poniefy the picture right just make sure that the money was sent to mlp forums before i start. i am doing a stream tonight so i can work on it when i get the ok from them. :)

so basically just poniefy the picture right just make sure that the money was sent to mlp forums before i start. i am doing a stream tonight so i can work on it when i get the ok from them. :)

Okay! I'm having difficulty sending you a snapshot of the order confirmation through PM though.

Okay! I'm having difficulty sending you a snapshot of the order confirmation through PM though.

thats ok take your time i just need to see it before i give you the hard copy

I am streaming and witll start the sketch https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=11newells

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I just ordered the Full Body (shaded) :adorkable: so here's my oc,she uses Cadence base btw  :adorkable:

Mane Color:Blue and White

Body color: Periwinkle

post-31313-0-56006900-1437635761_thumb.jpg

Edited by Princess_Moonlight
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@11newells, Well then... I'm sure your familiar with Mario enemies, right? I have a number of items in mind, but suppose all I need for now is a Shy Guy and a Bob-Omb character drawn. What would you estimate the cost there?

I have the list in the fourm of what each type of art style with their prices. If you want both in one I was thinking on adding a extra charge for more chartcers in one piece.

@@11newells, Of course. So your saying you'll treat them all equally regardless. In that case, I should order two full body shaded for $20 since they would all be separate, right? In exchange for those two minor characters? Just trying to verify an appropriate package or if custom payment would be necessary.

Edited by Keyclipse